St Christopher's Inn Prague Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel, spacious rooms and good bathrooms... The breakfast is not included but well worth its price... It's not located in the city centre but the tram/bus stop is just outside the door and will take you anywhere! A few members of the staff were a bit rude, but it didn't manage to ruin our stay... Would stay there again!

Brilliant hostel!!!

St. Christopher's is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I booked super early and it was insanely cheap (less than 5€ a night for four nights) and the place was great. Tram stop right outside, or ~10min. walk to metro. The shower was HEAVENLY, and the beds weren't bad. The desk staff is nice and the bar downstairs is fun too. I definitely recommend staying here while in Prague! Also, once I checked out I was able to store my luggage until I left that evening, completely free. So great!

not enough toilets on each floor.