St Christopher's Inn Prague Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Loved staying here. Huge lockable drawers under all the bunks, card keys to enter the rooms and to get the elevator to go to your floor. The people were great and the buffet breakfast was good. Highly recommend staying here!!

The room that I had booked to stay in was over-booked so i was "upgraded" to a different room. However this meant that I was no longer in the same room as my friends that I was travelling with. Apart from this, the hostel was very very good; it provided an excellent value-for-money breakfast and had a great atmosphere in the bar which made it easy to meet people

Love the hostel. Cracking showers. Beautiful, Comfy rooms. High security levels. Only downside is the curtains are a bit thin so it's quite light in the morning, and our room didn't have air con, although that wasn't a problem at night, it was quite warm mid morning when you don't get up early (assuming it's a hot day - it was 30c when we were there).

The staff was really helpful and nice. The hostel had a very elegant design and it was in a historic building. The dorms were clean and sleek. It also had good showers and bathrooms. The location is also pretty nice. It's to get to the city center just by walking or by the nearby tram. Also there's the Riegrovy Sady (beer garden) wich is a lovely spot to spend the end of the afternoon.

A very good hostel. I enjoyed my stay here very much! The atmosphere is awesome and hostel's Basement bar is very nice. Also the breakfast that was available for extra charge was totally worth the money. Hostel was very very easy to find following the instruction given by the hostel.

Everything was really good, just the wi-fi signal was weak in the dorm.

A wonderful place to stay in Prague! Would recommend to everyone.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Very nice hostel!!

Incredibly comfortable and enjoyable, very helpful staff

If it was closer to the core it would have been awesome, but then the price would have been higher. Right on a tram line though, and still within walking distance if you are really on a budget.

Nice hostel!! Not far from the centre. The staff is very nice. You can buy the tram/bus/metro ticket there! And there is also an atm(very useful). Only: put plugs on the top beds! But it was very nice that they let me check in at 7am because they have the bed ready! I could sleep a bit before checked out Prague!!

I think the heart of a hostel is the common area where you get to meet other people. This Hostel did not have a common area, bar (there was a bar in the basement, but it was not part of the hostel) or kitchen!

It is Czech Inn. Super cool hostel with very modern looking interior design. Has a very popular bar which I did not manage to get in to. Good facilities, comfortable bed, usable wifi and decent showers. Very value for money in Prague. The downside is that it is located pretty far away from the main attractions and old town. But the trams near the hostel are convenient enough.

The toillet in the 2nd floor, by the side of the 207 room, was really, really, REALLY smelly. All of the time. That's was I gave you an average cleanliness, other thatn this would definetely give an excellent.

We stayed in a 36 bed dorm over a long weekend so naturally our stay wasn't going to be relaxed. There is no common area for guests to use so expect socialising to occur in the dorm at all hours. Really cheap dorm beds but don't expect to sleep. Other than this, beds are equipped with lights and power points and curtains for privacy, toilets and showers are new and clean, staff are helpful. Don't get the breakfast! Total joke, much better off heading into town or around the corner for food.

The only thing I didn't like in this hostel is the shower. It's really not acceptable that there is no bench or bracket to hang our towel or clothes. In second way, it is really not pleasant that the light close during your shower and that you have to get out of the shower to light it. Except that i really enjoyed my stay in this hostel.

There is no breakfast or kitchen at this St. Christophers, and it is quite a way outside the city center- but as a consequence it feels less touristy, which is nice. The only real problem was that the receptionist didn't tell me about their bar when I got in, so I missed out on the easiest way to meet ppl when travelling solo. the facilities are all quite nice, though

Great hostel - as close to a Hotel you can get, very clean, really good showers. Make sure you get the breakfast, they have a make your own pancake station

• 12th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Dear Hostelworldteam! I was very happy with my stay in Prague,and recommended Hostelworld to a friend from England,because we want to go to Paris soon.But when she booked her hostel with her creditcard,somebody went Shopping in Paris with her creditcard directly after the booking.Luckily,she could prove that she was in England at the time,but she had to get a new credit Card.Could you help us with that Problem?Many greetings,Evelyn

• 2nd Apr 2014

Hostel was good.. Wifi was very bad.. Had to sit at reception for using wifi.. Location, cleanliness and facilites were good.. Anita was helpfull :p