St Christopher's Inn Prague Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

It is located very far from the Old Town Square and is dificult to rech from the train station. The rooms didin't have enough power plugs and also didn't have individual lights. The br was the most poor among the hostel I've ever been.

I was happy with the service as when I checked in I was upgraded from a 9 bed dorm to a 4 and when I extended my stay they let me stay in the same room which was really helpful

• 4th Oct 2014

The security was good. There was a place to lock in your stuff under the bed. The location - it was a long walk from the central area, but it was a short subway ride. The staff during the day was nice and friendly. 1 paritcular staff member at night was not pleasant. I saw him act rudely towards multiple people who were staying there. I avoided interaction with him after I saw that. The room and bathrooms are all very clean. The internet works well everywhere. I'd recommend staying here

it's such an amazing place. Awesome stuff and pretty locataion anytime again ... thx so much :-)

Cool hostel. We stayed in the 36 bed dorm and thought it would be horrific but it was fine. Easy to get into old town by tram and only about a half hour walk

Great bar downstairs and clean room. Slightly out of town but easy to catch tram. Great hostel.

Loved staying here. Huge lockable drawers under all the bunks, card keys to enter the rooms and to get the elevator to go to your floor. The people were great and the buffet breakfast was good. Highly recommend staying here!!

The room that I had booked to stay in was over-booked so i was "upgraded" to a different room. However this meant that I was no longer in the same room as my friends that I was travelling with. Apart from this, the hostel was very very good; it provided an excellent value-for-money breakfast and had a great atmosphere in the bar which made it easy to meet people

Love the hostel. Cracking showers. Beautiful, Comfy rooms. High security levels. Only downside is the curtains are a bit thin so it's quite light in the morning, and our room didn't have air con, although that wasn't a problem at night, it was quite warm mid morning when you don't get up early (assuming it's a hot day - it was 30c when we were there).

The staff was really helpful and nice. The hostel had a very elegant design and it was in a historic building. The dorms were clean and sleek. It also had good showers and bathrooms. The location is also pretty nice. It's to get to the city center just by walking or by the nearby tram. Also there's the Riegrovy Sady (beer garden) wich is a lovely spot to spend the end of the afternoon.

A very good hostel. I enjoyed my stay here very much! The atmosphere is awesome and hostel's Basement bar is very nice. Also the breakfast that was available for extra charge was totally worth the money. Hostel was very very easy to find following the instruction given by the hostel.

Everything was really good, just the wi-fi signal was weak in the dorm.

A wonderful place to stay in Prague! Would recommend to everyone.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Very nice hostel!!

Incredibly comfortable and enjoyable, very helpful staff