St Christopher's Inn Prague Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Super clean and convenient, with a location that's not too busy but also right next to a tram stop. I stayed on the top floor (5th) and really liked the apartment layout, as well as the security in the lift. Lots of young people milling around, so it's easy to make friends if you're a similarly-aged solo traveller. Front desk staff were welcoming and helpful. All in all, a great first experience with hostels!

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Location is a bit a way out. The bar downstairs made it easy to meet outgoing people. The bedroom was good! My only gripe was that our bathroom constantly smelled like feces regardless of time of day. The shower head was great, but the cleanliness was clearly lacking.

The hostel was friendly and nice. The atmosphere was slightly dead as there was a mix of ranges but good bar crawls and nightlife. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable! However, the breakfast was okay but lacked good quality. The wifi was pretty poor and didn't reach to any of the rooms!

• 25th Jun 2015

Nice place to stay, comfy beds and lockers provided. There were a few showers and toilets on our floor. My key card was re set a couple of times because it kept not working. The staff fixed this really quickly at reception. There is a tram stop right near the hostel which will take you into town or to the castle. It's quite dark downstairs where you eat, they provide fruit (plus other things) for breakfast which was a nice treat!

Awesome hostel with great staff. Rooms were very spacious and clean, we have no complaints, It's a great place to stay with vibrant atmosphere.

Showers are great. Rooms are great. Would have loved a kitchen though. All in all a great experience

Awesome hostel great location great staff very clean would highly recommend staying here one of the better ones I stayed in throughout Europe

Great hostel!! The staff was so friendly and spoke English really well and the the bar downstairs has a good selection for great prices. The rooms are very clean and big, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, and the showers are great. The hostel staff gave us a map and circled the best places to visit in the city, restaurants to dine at, and bars to go to. I highly recommend it and I just booked my trip to Barcelona and have decided to stay at the same hostel!

• 11th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel for the ones who want to meet new people, and party in Prague. the staff is very nice and competent and teh location is good with perfect acces to public transports.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

It's far from the main attractions and from the main clubs and bars in the city, if you want to go there you definitely gotta take the tram. On the other hand, it has good facilities and a great atmosphere, it's easy to meet people there since every floor has a common area and the bar is really big.

Buen hostal como todo Praga, Staf muy simpáticos 👌😄

Really cool and clean bedrooms and bathrooms, the bar is also nice. Also had our cheapest beer there at happy hour of the whole Europe trip. Location is really easy to get a team into the centre, just take a map with you! Staff could have been friendlier, not really that helpful with restaurant suggestions when we asked.

Great hostel, spacious rooms and good bathrooms... The breakfast is not included but well worth its price... It's not located in the city centre but the tram/bus stop is just outside the door and will take you anywhere! A few members of the staff were a bit rude, but it didn't manage to ruin our stay... Would stay there again!

Brilliant hostel!!!

St. Christopher's is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I booked super early and it was insanely cheap (less than 5€ a night for four nights) and the place was great. Tram stop right outside, or ~10min. walk to metro. The shower was HEAVENLY, and the beds weren't bad. The desk staff is nice and the bar downstairs is fun too. I definitely recommend staying here while in Prague! Also, once I checked out I was able to store my luggage until I left that evening, completely free. So great!