St Christopher's Inn Prague Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

A wonderful place to stay in Prague! Would recommend to everyone.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Very nice hostel!!

Incredibly comfortable and enjoyable, very helpful staff

Nice hostel!! Not far from the centre. The staff is very nice. You can buy the tram/bus/metro ticket there! And there is also an atm(very useful). Only: put plugs on the top beds! But it was very nice that they let me check in at 7am because they have the bed ready! I could sleep a bit before checked out Prague!!

I think the heart of a hostel is the common area where you get to meet other people. This Hostel did not have a common area, bar (there was a bar in the basement, but it was not part of the hostel) or kitchen!

It is Czech Inn. Super cool hostel with very modern looking interior design. Has a very popular bar which I did not manage to get in to. Good facilities, comfortable bed, usable wifi and decent showers. Very value for money in Prague. The downside is that it is located pretty far away from the main attractions and old town. But the trams near the hostel are convenient enough.

The toillet in the 2nd floor, by the side of the 207 room, was really, really, REALLY smelly. All of the time. That's was I gave you an average cleanliness, other thatn this would definetely give an excellent.

We stayed in a 36 bed dorm over a long weekend so naturally our stay wasn't going to be relaxed. There is no common area for guests to use so expect socialising to occur in the dorm at all hours. Really cheap dorm beds but don't expect to sleep. Other than this, beds are equipped with lights and power points and curtains for privacy, toilets and showers are new and clean, staff are helpful. Don't get the breakfast! Total joke, much better off heading into town or around the corner for food.

The only thing I didn't like in this hostel is the shower. It's really not acceptable that there is no bench or bracket to hang our towel or clothes. In second way, it is really not pleasant that the light close during your shower and that you have to get out of the shower to light it. Except that i really enjoyed my stay in this hostel.

There is no breakfast or kitchen at this St. Christophers, and it is quite a way outside the city center- but as a consequence it feels less touristy, which is nice. The only real problem was that the receptionist didn't tell me about their bar when I got in, so I missed out on the easiest way to meet ppl when travelling solo. the facilities are all quite nice, though

Great hostel - as close to a Hotel you can get, very clean, really good showers. Make sure you get the breakfast, they have a make your own pancake station

• 12th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Dear Hostelworldteam! I was very happy with my stay in Prague,and recommended Hostelworld to a friend from England,because we want to go to Paris soon.But when she booked her hostel with her creditcard,somebody went Shopping in Paris with her creditcard directly after the booking.Luckily,she could prove that she was in England at the time,but she had to get a new credit Card.Could you help us with that Problem?Many greetings,Evelyn

• 2nd Apr 2014

Hostel was good.. Wifi was very bad.. Had to sit at reception for using wifi.. Location, cleanliness and facilites were good.. Anita was helpfull :p

It was only a tram ride away from trains station and centre of town, great people, decent staff....bad wifi. Overall good hostel. Definitely worth the money

The room was amazing! This was one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. The bathrooms were a little smelly, but what can you do? There are hundreds of backpackers staying there, and we stink! The guy at the front desk (I think his name was Mike?) was awesome, so friendly and fun. We were there in low season so the price was unreal. Breakfast was great. I highly recommend this hostel to young backpackers on a budget!!