St Christopher's Oasis-Female Only

8.5
Fabulous 292 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017

Stayed here for one night after an event I attended in London -- best features would definitely be the curtains on the bunks, which provided a nice bit of privacy, and the shower pressure in the washroom, which was absolutely phenomenal. Had some difficulty finding the place, after first going to the main St Christopher's Inn (not the same) -- there's a lot of construction scaffolding around the building currently with very little signposting, and the address Hostelworld lists is actually wrong!

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are going through a big refurb to make the place even better. Take care and safe travel ;)

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017
7.7

Overall I enjoyed my stay at St. Christopher's Oasis. Good location . Atmosphere in the common area was fun but in the dorms it was quiet and peaceful. Bathrooms were pretty clean but crowded at times. Beds were comfortable and had a privacy curtain. I also appreciated having an outlet, USB port and bed lamp at my bunk so it made phone charging and whatnot stress-free! Biggest complaint was the crowdedness of the room. Bunks were very close together; made accessing my storage locker difficult.

Hi, thank you so much for your review. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay. We are looking into your concerns ;)

9th May 2017

Just one night in a twin room, it was very comfortable and I definitely think about this place if I have to come back to London. The showers were heaven. The bin in my room was full, and the furniture​ had dusty, nothing very annoying, still high recommend this place. Breakfast very good!

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are looking into the issue you raised. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us, take care ;)

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

A great stay, Thanks.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

My 1st hostel experience and it was amazing!

Thank you so much, we hope you will come and visit again

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017
7.4

Traditional hostel near London Bridge. However, this hostel is above a bar and a busy street, so it was very noisy at night. I thought it was a bit expensive for the overall value, but the location near the tube makes up for the cost. Overall stay here was average.

Hi there, cheers for letting us know you feedback. Safe travel ;)

20th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay very much! The location is perfect, nearby the centre. The staff members at reception were very helpful and amicable. I liked that the each bunk bed had its privacy curtain. However, one thing to point out is that only one toilet was working. The others wouldn't flush ( hostel area). Good thing there were toilets downstairs by the bar. I would however, recommend it and definitely stay again!

Hi there, thank you so much fro your review. We hope to see you soon ;)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

If you are traveling alone or in a group, you will meet plenty of other travelers and the staff and facilities are wonderful. Breakfast and wifi had me sold, I would for sure come back!

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, we hope to see you soon to have even more fun ;)

• France, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

excellent, I would come back anytime

Cheers for this amazing review, you made our day !!!

8th Apr 2017
8.0

Location was great. Had trouble with check in because people kept switching beds but hostel was fast to solve the issue. Cheap good food. Loud roommates. Great two night trip.

Hi thank you for your feedback, Take care and safe travel ;)