St Christopher's Shepherds Bush Reviews

Belushis Bar, 13-15 Shepherds Bush Green., London, England

Hostel is near transport and market so this is good.

Not a bad nights stay, but the bathroom on the first floor and small things like putting hooks on doors etc is very easy to fix. The staff were great though.

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. We value all feedback as it lets us know in what areas we can improve on. Do you know exactly things we can do, which doors need hooks etc.

Toilets were dirty everytime I went, one staff member when trying to book another night didn't talk to me just tuted and slammed stuff around

• 11th Jan 2016

Thank you for your feedback it is truly appreciated. I am sorry for the state of our bathrooms and we are taking action to rectify the issue at hand.

Thanks to all the stuff for the fun times and your help. You guys are amazing. I had such a good time. Trains and buses are so close. Shops in the area and also two shopping malls. Also good food and drink deals in the bar. The hostel is great!

• 6th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

thank you for your kind words. I know we are pretty amazing. we are so happy we could make such a difference to your stay and i hope we see you again

I had a brilliant stay. on my way out of London I chose to stay overnight. staff were awesome.. room and shower was clean and v friendly. the bar was cooland got 25% discount off menu as I was staying chIckenham parma burger was amazing. I ended up going on the pub crawl tour... great final night in London.

we are overjoyed to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. we all find it so rewarding to know that we could help to make your stay that bit more enjoyable.

Really cool hostel. Rooms have lockers, sink and they're good sized. Great area and close to central. Lot of travellers to meet and chat with.

• 5th Jan 2016

It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again

Wifi sucks. Location is amazing. Rooms are suprisingly quiet considering they are on top of a bar and next to busy street.

Cool people. Very helpful staff. Fun bar. Good area. Nice rooms. So in total a great holiday.

• 4th Jan 2016

everything everywere absoluteley reeked of bo! WASH PEOPLE, THEY HAVE THE FACILITIES, USE THEM! perfect if you ( like i ) can put up with that. a tad pricey for what you get though very cheap considering it was nye

• 31st Dec 2015

One staff member okay, but my, has this place gone down hill!. The bedding could have been a bit cleaner and there seemed to be dry blood on the wall! My locker was broken, so then used the electronic paid ones in the chill out room. Next morning, another guest apparently opened a locker that was not his! This is completely unacceptable; are the lockers insured? Someone ' peed ' on the Christmas tree, in the chill out room! Even the bar is not good now, old and the breakfast disorganized. BAD.

Hey we are really sorry to hear that you could have had a better time with us. We always appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve on our facilities. We have since efforts to fix a number of these issues so they do not come up again

Great hostel. Had a lot of fun in the bar and chill out room. Rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. I'll hopefully be back soon.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

It is great to hear you had a good time with us and we cant wait to see you next time

Awesome location, right next to a tube station and a huge shopping mall. Great bar downstairs with sweet alcohol & food deals for hostel guests. The bar staff were great fun! Has the potential to be a really cool hostel, However our stay was ruined because there are people who live at this hostel! We cut our stay down from 3 to 2 nights as we couldn't handle the residents. Could be a great place to meet likeminded travellers but unfortunately not going to happen with permanent residents there.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

We are happy to hear you liked our location and you enjoyed our bar. We have since started enforcing a two week stay policy which we feel will take care of these issues you had

The best hostel I've been to in London.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Bulgaria

Nice hostel with efficient staff, and but not great for sleeping as it is above a noisy bar. Supplies a good breakfast though .

It is great to hear you liked our staff and enjoyed the breakfast we provide. However it sounds like you issues with the noise coming from the bar. We do supply free ear plugs at reception to help combat this problem

The room was clean, had drawers that you can lock under the bed and there's a sink in the room. Breakfast is included and good. Made some friends there. I had a really nice stay.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Bahamas

Very good location, and quite quiet despite beeing very close to a road. Staff was friendly, but hardly competent ( tey definetely could use some training). Great common room. Decent Wifi.

Staff was friendly. Nice bar downstairs and a cool chill out room. Breakfast was included. Bathrooms didn't flush well and they were a bit dirty. But I wouldn't have expected more from a hostel. Lockers are under bunk-beds, you need your own lock. Shepherd's Bush tube station and Westfield shopping center a short walk away!

I've loved my time at st chris' inn spent over a week here. The staff are soo kind and helpful for example the manager SIOBHAN eith killer red hair! who is a bundle of joy always busy but always willing to help with a massive smile. Great astomospher and I've met great friends from all over the world. Karaoke night on a thurs was a massive highlight in the belushi's :)

• 12th Dec 2015

Had a great time. Next to the train and bus station. Staff is fun and helpful. Really good thing is the chill out room downstairs if you wanna be social or watching television. Cheap drinks in the bar!

• 1st Dec 2015

Nice place to stay. Next to the underground and overground station.There are a lot of shops in the area and also a big shopping mall. The rooms are a good size and clean. The staff is very nice and helpful.

• 30th Nov 2015

Hi Michael! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3