St Christopher's Shepherds Bush Reviews

Belushis Bar, 13-15 Shepherds Bush Green., London, England

This hostel has Shepherd's Bush Station (central line) across the street and it will take you about 20 minutes to get in the center (Big Ben etc.) but it was still convenient. The staff were super friendly and helpful with any questions, especially with finding the best way for me to get to the airport by 5 AM on a Sunday. The breakfast does the trick and they've got things going on each night. As a solo traveller it's not necessarily the most ideal hostel, but you can make it work like I did.

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you enjoyed yourself! We'd love to see you again.

Great location & previous reviews led me to think this was a no brainer, but oh how I was wrong.. basically this is just a bar with rooms upstairs, there's no hostel atmosphere. The downstairs 'common room' is a constant mess with sauna like conditions and luggage everywhere. Rooms are tiny and compacted, bunks are sharp - I sliced my back twice.. The 1st floor broken male shower has a sign 'will be fixed asap' but long term stayers say its been this way a month.. staff are good. ruined my trip.

Cheers for the review! Our chill-out room is cleaned nightly by our night porter and checked on by bar/hostel staff during the day. Luggage is stored downstairs so guest and get around London without their bags if they have arrived before check-in time or have to kill time waiting for a transport after check-out time. There are four more showers and two more toilets located on the top floor.Sorry you didn't enjoy you stay, if you would like to give us another go I'm sure we can change you mind:)

Amazing location, right on the central line and less than a 2 min walk to the nearest tube station! So convenient. The staff are friendly except I had one rude guy wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me I was in the wrong bed when it was their mistake. Wish there was a kitchen, but the bar is good and there's free breakfast! I was happy with this hostel, and compared to some of the other hostels in London, the value for money here is amazing :)

Thanks so much for your kind words. We apologize for the way that the situation regarding the beds was handled and I hope it wasn't to much of an inconvenience to your stay. We don't have a kitchen for guests, however food is available with discount for guest in our bar! If you're back in London, we would love to see you again! -Danielle

1 2 Next » last »