St Christopher's Shepherds Bush Reviews

Belushis Bar, 13-15 Shepherds Bush Green., London, England

Very good hostel. Only a kitchen or fridge for the guests was lacking, but aside from that excellent hostel!

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback. We really do appreciate it as it helps us improve. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us. Being right next door to a Supermarket and a range of fantastic eatery places that food storage is not a usual thing. A large number of our guests are only about for one or two days and usually enjoy the great 25% discount on our food menu anyway! It is diffidently something we will take on board and consider though. Cheers!

Great location!

great place to stay. tho it was noisy down stairs some nights, it was still a budget place to stay in. the staff is really nice. location is perfect. over roll, good place to stay.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Taiwan

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We really do appreciate it. It\\\'s so good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The bar can get a little noisy and this is why we make the effort to close at 11pm Sunday to Wednesday and 12am Thursday to Saturday. Its still quite late if you are trying to get an early night and so to help with this we offer FREE earplugs at the reception desk! Aside form some bar noise glad everything else was enjoyable. Cheers!!

always a great place to stay, it was my second time in this hostel, and will come stay again when in London...

Hey there, Glad you had a great stay. It's always nice to see guests return and have an amazing time.. it is what keeps people coming back again! Hope to see you again soon! Safe and happy travels, Cheers, The St Christopher's Team!

Great place to stay. The staff is super cool and super friendly. They definitely want to have you enjoy your stay. And very helpful too. My buddy and I almost couldn't get back to Paris to catch our flight home because of the air traffic control strike. But when I mentioned this to the staff everyone helped us figure out a way back. Ana was super helpful and did everything she could to help us. Definitely will stay there again.

Nice Aussie run bar downstairs, close to the tube and portobello markets but not much else.

Good location... Great bar underneath... Can't complain

Nice hostel, good breakfast. Not the cleanest place I´ve stayed at, but OK overall

OK place for the money. A bit confusing for 1st time visitors

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. We are currently looking at getting a bit more signage on the hostel to help guests find their way around. For a small hostel it can be quite confusing at first. Aside from this we hope everything else has been good. Good luck with the rest of your travels and if you are ever about come a say hi! Cheers, The St Christopher's team.

Need to get some more ventilation in the chill out room. Need to improve the wifi.

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback. It helps us improve for future guests. We are aware that the chill out room does get a bit warm, esp when there are lots of people down there. Over the next few weeks we are getting new venting installed. Its been a slow process with all this bad weather. As for the WiFi, we are really sorry that the connection was not so good during your stay. Usually it is quite good and reliable. we will look into this. Cheers, The St Christopher's team.

I would recommend any st Christopher's hostels because all that I have gone to are great! The only thing that wasn't that great was it wasn't really close to much but there was a metro across the road so it was easy to get to things that way

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We think our location is pretty great. If you have some time to explore you will be quite surprised. Just behind the tube is Westfield, one of the biggest shopping centers in Europe, there are lots of great eating options in Shepherds bush, the tube across from our hostel is the central line and you can get to anywhere in London from this line! (its only 10min to central London!) At the hostel we also offer daily activities!

Awesome hostel went for 1 night stayed for 6 staff were awesome

Noisy place depending on the room you get.

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feed back. We appreciate this as it helps us improve for future guests. We understand that sometimes the bar can get a little loud at night and so to stop this being a problem with our guests sleeping above we close the bar quite early. Sunday to Wednesday we close at 11pm and Thursday to Saturday midnight! On top of this we do offer FREE earplugs at the bar. Hope that was the only problem and the rest of your stay was good!

This is a great hostel if you're coming with a group but not as a solo traveler. It has a nice bar but since its open to the public it's hard to meet other travelers. The common room is in the basement and is nothing special. The bed was very comfortable but there aren't enough toilets, the showers smell like urine, and hey don't clean the bathrooms often so the toilet pepper runs out. They had activities posted but all the sheets were old so I didn't know what was going on while I was there.

Hi Thanks for your feedback, which is important to us so we can continue to improve the service we offer our guests. Im not sure that you found all of our toilets as we have 10 of them in the hostel which equates to one for every eight guests. They are cleaned every morning by our housekeepers and then monitored throughout the day so there should not be any issues with toilet paper. Our activities are posted on the front of each dorm door to provide guests with information on our events

We stayed there just one night but the staff were all very helpful and it was easy to get to the underground which is right across the street!

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some great feedback! Our staff are one of the best parts of our hostel. Just like yourself they are mostly all travelers. We always try and give the service we would expect when traveling and its good to hear its working! Feel free to pop back and visit us any time you like. Safe and happy travels. Cheers The St Christopher's team.

Dirty, just plain dirty. Only one women's bathroom, which was dirty the entire time of my stay and never fixed. There was noone in my room, and I just asked for a bottom bed as soon as I checked-in since I have problems with my knees; and no one even tried to help me. You would think its kind of centralized location, but taking the overground there is a pain. Just do the underground instead. Interesting location but too far away from the city center = expensive, if you are going to travel a lot.

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it as it helps us improve for future guests. Unfortunately, during your stay we were experiencing problems with our drains and did all we could to ensure this didn't impact on the stay of our guests. This issue has now been resolved. I hope this didn't impact on your stay too much. Many thanks

Some people were on the back deck and the windows were so thin that they kept me awake. Perhaps consider not allowing people up there.

Hey there, I am so sorry that there were people out on the roof top. We usually do not allow people out on the rooftop after 9pm as like you said the noise goes straight into the bedrooms. However it is hard to enforce this as the rooftop is one of our fire exits we can not look it. We rely on guests to let our staff know if there are people being loud so we can deal with it. Aside from this i hope your stay was good. Safe and happy travels for here out. Cheers the St Christopher's team!

The most interesting experience when I arrived later after 23 and I had to check in in the nighclub, in the midst of people dancing and kicking up their heels. Definitely felt the groove. Friendly staff, and I do recommend it, the bathroom on 3rd floor which I used was in bad shape.

Hey there, Thanks for the recommendation! Our staff go above and beyond to help make every staff a unique experience! I am going to assume the nightclub you were talking about is actually our chill out room. It has great WiFi and TV but it makes a great party room for guests after the bar has closed at night! Really sorry to hear that the bathroom was in such bad shape! We really do try and keep on top of it all. Again, so sorry. Glad everything was OK!! Cheers, St Christopher's team!

I liked it enough, the only problem I had were the other guest being loud, and the prices of towels.

Hi thank you for your feedback. where possible we always try to ensure our guests behave in a manner that is respectful to other guests. However some people can be a little loud and once informed of this we will always speak to those who are making too much noise. With regard to the towels, we charge £2 to rent one or you can purchase one for £10. Aside from these two issues, we hope you had a good stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Once again an awesome place to stay, will be and have already recommended to friends.

Hey there, thanks for leaving us some great feedback and a recommendation! Hope you guys continue to have amazing adventures wherever you travel to! Stay safe, and once again Thank you from all of us here at St Christopher's.