St Christopher's Shepherds Bush Reviews

Belushis Bar, 13-15 Shepherds Bush Green., London, England

Great location. Really helpful staff.

• 12th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Tres bon sejour dans cette auberge de jeunesse. Des chambres tres propres avec un personnel accueillant et sourillant. De plus l'emplacement est parfait (pres d'une station de metro) et des reductions au bar non negligeable :)

• 9th May 2015

Fantastic, friendly staff. Great, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Only gripe for me was that the wifi wasn't too strong from my room, so I did my trip planning down in the bar on the ground level which has a great atmosphere anyway so I enjoyed not hiding in upstairs. Definitely coming back.

Excellent hostel, very well located and very clean. Thanks again.

Le personnel est très accueillant et le bar/réception plutot sympa. Les sanitaires sont communs mais restent globalement assez propres.

• 1st May 2015

One of the best hostels around, great location, great facilities. A good chilled out environment but also very central with excellent transport links. Washing machine and dryer downstairs, chill out room with a TV, pool table, lockers and a hammock. The showers are also great, with a main shower room on the 2nd floor. The facilities are always clean and the staff are quite professional. I've stayed for several weeks at this hostel with no problems, not a squeaky bunk yet. A real gem. Recomended.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Iran

Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are very pleased to hear that you had such a great experience at our hostel. We hope that you will be back to stay with us again!

No paper in the toilets!!!! coud be much clean!!!

We are sorry that you didn't find the cleanliness up to standard and will definitely look in to this. Your feedback is important to us so thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Convenient to go by metro and the station is well connected. There is a post office near by which is good for those who want to buy stamps. I like the breakfast but the bad thing is that it is very noisy at night coz there is a bar on the ground floor.

Dorm rooms were fine, bathroom on first floor was often messy (and 2 toilet stalls were often blocked and didn't have paper) but still got cleaned every day. Staff were very good.

Thank you for your feedback.We are glad you appreciated our staff and hope that you enjoyed your stay with us!

very nice staff really helpfull

Thanks for the great review. Very pleased to hear that you appreciated our staff & we hope you will stay with us again next time!

The location is great for west side of town but way to far and expensive on the tube to get to soho,, shoreditch etc so will definitely spend the extra money to be on the other side of the park next time. The hostel has a great bar below it with great food but that's about it. The beds were uncomfortable and the noise from the parking lot behind was so aggravating- as it services the shopping centre next door there's constant truck deliveries, trolleys being collected, just noise from 6am..

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you got to make use of our bar and enjoyed the food! Unfortunately we do get a bit of noise from the traffic in the mornings due to deliveries coming in, though we do offer earplugs fee of charge from reception. We hope that the noise didn't affect your stay too much!

stayed there for three nights....and loved it....even though Wi-Fi wasn't good at all.....but Loved the place...would definitely love to stay there again...

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Pakistan

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Unfortunately the wifi can be a bit of an issue when we have lots of people using it at once, but hopefully this didn't affect your stay too much! We would love to have you back if you are in London again!

First arrival impression was good. The location and breakfast are fine. They had to renovate each hostel room so that they had to move my stuffs to another room. I don't mind to move the room but the most unacceptable things they didn't notice me before and moved my stuffs without my permission. In the end, they lost my towel. I got breakfast vouchers instead. Every staff looked tired from working all night and unpleasant. They have to improve in manners and trained custom services!

Good hostel! And low cost. Enjoy the included breakfast.

Good to hear!! come back soon!

Please not leave entry into the room other people.

Staff and facilities were awesome! But the atmosphere is what killed the hostel! Very dull. Everyone just sticking to laptops and not socialising. One guy was playing Dota/WOW (whatever it was) all day and night. Literally all day and night. Other than the atmosphere, awesome hostel.

Thanks for your feedback! We are aware of the technology problem, but it's really hard to change that these days haha! Because it's hard, doesn't mean we are not trying. Once a week we are taking our guests on pub crawls, we are hosting a home cooked hostel dinner or we get them out of their room and bring them to our bar to have a beer and sing some karaoke! I'm glad you had a great time!

i don't even want to know how long they been using the quilt , the sheet is white and clean, but i can see the black cotton inside,this gross me out. and the ladies toilet in first floor doesn't have a trash bin. other than that,i think this place is quite clean

It would be great if the fridge was a little bigger! and maybe if there was a toaster too... The cleaners were both lovely, Lucy helped me look for my phone. A good hostel at a good price

Me ha gustado mucho la experiencia, me ha parecido un lugar seguro, el personal muy simpático, un gran ambiente con el karaoke en el bar/recepción, el desayuno con fruta y zumo de naranja, queso, jamón..para hacerte tostadas...yogur, en fin....muy completo y rico. Estaba bastante limpio. El precio muy bueno.

I think the staff have to be trained. I been in other hostel and normally have a good staff. Not too bad but have to improve in manners. Cleanliness quite poor, need to give some more attention to the bins located in the different areas. I found always full!!. Apart of that good

Thanks for taking time to leave us some feedback! We can learn a lot from your experiences and I will follow this matter up!