St Christopher's Shepherds Bush Reviews

Belushis Bar, 13-15 Shepherds Bush Green., London, England

MOUSE IN THE ROOM, RUDE STAFF, POOR CLEANING CONDITION, DISGUSTING BATHROOMS, AND SOMETIMES YOU COULDN'T EVEN FIND MILK OR CUPS AT BREAKFAST (EVEN WAY BEFORE 9AM!) PLEASE LEARN HOW TO WORK IN HOSPITALITY, PEOPLE PAY TO SPEND THEIR TIME THERE! WORST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN!!!!!

• 22nd Aug 2015

It was a good hostel, bit far from central.

The staff here were lovely and the saving grace of the whole place. Location is also good. Rooms are very hot and showers not so great.

• 10th Aug 2015

I wasn't too keen waking up to see builders looking at us through the window but I did have a really good stay here. The showers turn off quite quickly but other than that everything was really good the bin in our room was changed daily which was good but there was no knocking on the door too see if we were in the room or not he just let himself in and point blank ignored we were there which I was slightly uncomfortable with being we had paid extra for the private room. Staff were lovely!

• 8th Aug 2015

The 6 bed dorm I was placed in was fairly cramped. Most of the people staying seemed to be living there while looking for rental accommodation. The wifi didn't work very well in the rooms and the toilets were dirty. The buns in the toilet were overflowing when I checked in and were not change the four days I was there. Staff were friendly but I wouldn't stay again.

Staff where amazing especially jack made us feel so welcome and helped with all our needs!

The hostel is located on a very busy intersection which is loud until late, the room was hot with poor ventelation. The showers were tiny and i felt dirtier getting out than when i got in and the drains might as well have not been there. No washing powder and machines were filthy. On the plus side it is right next to the train station and a really good, huge shopping center and cinema.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Only for everything was well and we we're impressed location :).

• 25th Jul 2015

Had a really good time at Shepherd's Bush - stayed here twice and will definitely stay again! Comfortable rooms, above average free breakfast and really welcoming staff. Would recommend to solo travellers fo sho!

Very good location, right in front of the Underground station. Event if it above the bar, the hostel part is quiet, the rooms are okay, comfortable beds. The bathroom parts could help a bit of improvement espacially with larger showers and hotter water (it wasn't cold, but it could have been warmer). No major problems. Efficient wifi, very handy service of self chacking in advance that allows to pay in any currency (and avoid changing and banking fees).

Great location just opposite Shepherds Bush underground station. I stayed in a 4 bunk female dorm which was clean and comfortable. The shared toilets weren't always the cleanest but manageable. Staff were very helpful and even gave me small bottles of body wash for free when I asked at the counter if I could buy any. I made use of the lockers in the chill out area/basement which was great to securely leave your valuables even after checking out. Overall, great place to stay on a budget in London

The outside sounds of the road were extremely noisy and drowned out even the loud karaoke & music (which I didn't mind) from the bar. This was even with the windows closed.

• 17th Jul 2015

Even though I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, 5 people had the key for the room, including a random girl who had already checked out but was still occupying the dorm. Besides, I think the only two showers were enough for the hole floor, and you had to choose the times with less "traffic" take a bath. On the other hand, the staff was very helpful, there were plenty plenty options for breakfast and the location of the hostel is great. Nice value for money.

Hostel powinien mieć w dostępie kłódki, które można by było zakupić w recepcji.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Poland

good location near bus and trains.

Muy mal ubicado, hay que ir en metro a todas partes. La habitacion enana y sin limpiar cuando llegamos. La cama sin sabanas y el baño lamentable. Muy sucio todo.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Apart from the excellent location (Shepherd's Bush underground and overground are just opposite as is Westfield), won't recommend this. Very noisy as the hostel is directly above a bar and the facilities are not very clean. Water from the en suite shower was cold.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

No air con or fan in room and it was bloody hot. Besides that, your standard st Christopher's hostel. Beer and sport.

Muy decepcionadas del lugar, bastante sucio! Camas de mala calidad, el lugar estaba ubicado en un barrio medio peligroso, en el bar había buen ambiente seria lo único positivo pero hemos estado ya en varios países y definitivamente ha sido el peor hostal ... No muy buena ubicación definitivamente no lo recomiendo

A really nice hostel with a great location!!! The one downside was that my sister and I ended up in different rooms because they had mucked our booking up slightly but as it was only for one night so it didn't matter. After we checked out we kept our stuff in the lockers which was really handy for us whilst we went shopping at Westfields. The lockers are reasonably priced at 30p an hour for a small locker or £1.50 for the day. Next time I come to London I'll definitely think about staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3