8.4
Fabulous 6,794 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 6,794 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Village Located at 165 Borough High Street, , London.
England
London SE1 1HR 165 Borough High Street
84% 6794
51.5028658 -0.0917959
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

The staff were all largely helpful. The bunk beds also were of higher quality, allowing for electronics to be plugged in and a sense of privacy.

• joepagnelli
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017
7.7

Great location between two central underground stations (Borough and London Bridge). Staff is super friendly and breakfast at the pub inside is cheap and good. There was only one shower and one toilet on the entire floor I was on, fortunately it seemed like there weren't many staying those nights so I had no issue.

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Wonderful friendly staff, decent breakfast. I could not hear a sound from the bar at night. Great location, secure building, I would definitely recommend.

Thanks for the lovely review. We're glad to hear that you've had such an amazing time staying with us. We wish you the best and hope to see you again next time you're in London. Take care!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
7.4

Didn't have a party atmosphere at all, layout is a little annoying as so many corridors, check in and reception takes forever (slowest I have ever been to), ran out of towels so couldn't get one to hire, reception staff don't seem to care much, however house keeping staff were lovely and friendly, good low price for what you get, rooms are comfortable too.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We always are looking for ways to better our self and your opinion plays a major role in this. We have taken your concerns very serious and are working to improve these. We hope that you still had an amazing time in London. Safe travels and take care!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

ROOM WAS SO COLD but the bed had a privacy screen The headway was extremely narrow Bar is open late Grocer across the street easy access to the Borough Market which is great from breakfast/lunch any day! Staff was friendly and helpfull

Hi there! Thanks for the review. We'll make sure your kind words get passed along to our staff. Safe travels!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

This hostel was everything that I expected, fun and friendly receptionist, comfortable room and beers in the bar.

Thanks for the amazing review. We wish you the best during the rest of your travels, take care!

2nd Jan 2017

Good hostel, great location! Huge bar and party area, decently clean, rooms are big and beds are comfy with outlets at each one. I would stay here again if I was visiting London! Great price for what you get!

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us such a nice review. We look forward having you again next time you're in town. Take care!

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
7.4

The best atmosphere great friendly staff only down side I would have to say is the room was not great, we did not have any towels on arrival. Also the room was very cold the heating was hardly on. Other than that an amazing place to stay. I Would recommend this hostel for anyone who likes the nightlife and wants to stay in the central of London

Heya! Thanks for the amazing review. We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience staying with us. Did your get a chance to ask towels in reception ? They are included in the price of the private rooms. that toWe hope to see you again during your future travels, take care!

28th Dec 2016
6.0

This place isn't secure. My coat was stolen from my room and nothing was really done to help me out. The profile for this hostel said that there were lockers but didn't mention that you had to have your own locks on them, or that you had to pay to rent lockers with locks already on them. And this hostel is already pretty pricey. The only positive thing I can say about this hostel is that it's located in a good, central location, but I would not stay here again.

Hi there, I am sorry you didnt enjoy your stay with us. As most hostels we provide lockers but guests can either buy or bring their own padlock. Lockers are provided in the room to store your belongings, I am sorry you lost your jacket. we always remind our guests to be careful;

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
28th Dec 2016

Only thing is rooms are tiny so there ain't really anywhere to put bag otherwise really good place

Cheers for this amazing rating, take care :)