St Christopher's Village Reviews

165 Borough High Street, London, England

Really friendly staff

Thank you so much for your kind words--we'll make sure to pass them along to our staff. Take care!

I loved this Hostel. It had a restaurant connected to it, served free breakfast, had a lounge, a bar, and the beds were so comfortable! The only thing I wish they had more of was showers. It was a little cramped in the bathroom. They had several toilets in the hallways though. Enrico was always ready to help. I loved my stay overall!

Everything was really clean. There is no kitchen, but there is at least a microwave. We really appreciated the laundry machine that we can use for free. The location was the best. There were also good big luckers in the room under your bed. Great place, fun time.

Pretty good hostel. Has the best bar out of all the hostel I've been to. Great location, right next to a underground station.

Super Lage, saubere und schöne Zimmer, Frühstück war auch für ein Hostel auch vollkommen ausreichend - immer wieder gern

• 24th Aug 2015

Good hostel for party people. Every night pub crawls/events in bar. Good facilities(some showers better than others), chill room(lots of couches/tables, foosball, microwave/fridge and utensils). Key card access inside at night, always desk person, so very safe. Wifi throughout. Free laundry. Deck area which is where you can usually hang out& meet people. Close to underground. In the business/tourist areas, so prices are reflective at most places(or maybe it was just the exchange). Always fun.

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. So happy that you really enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you again. Happy Travels

Comfortable, clean, excellent location, good WiFi.

Hello, Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate all comments! Amazing feeling to know you enjoyed your stay with us here.

Very good, clean and spatious. Value for the low cost. Good hostel company- always reliable and good breakfast.

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback. It's wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all our facilities lived up to your expectations. Happy travels !

As a solo female traveler, this was a great and fun way to meet people from all over the world! :) By far the best hostel experience I've had! The staff were exceptionally nice, and the overall hostel left me with a great experience I'll always remember! :) Thank you for everything!!

Hello, thank you for your reply. We love to hear back from guests. So glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you soon in London ;)

Friendly staff and a party pub attached to the hostel. Good food and reasonable facilities. Wifi in the rooms is also a big plus.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! We hope you come and stay with us again next time you are in London!

Was a little disappointed with the room I had, booked a private and it was pretty cramped for the price.

Remarkable staff, clean rooms and washrooms. Good location and overall great experience.

Thank you for your review - it is great to hear good feedback. We hope you do decide to come and stay here again.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at so far. Good location, great facilities and very easy to meet people due to the social events that are offered every day and of course the bar that is downstairs.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review , we are pleased that you had a good stay here and it sounds that you took great advantage of all our facilities. We hope to see you again in the future.

I stayed here for 6 nights and really liked it. Great location, very clean dorms (and super nice cleaning staff, thanks Samuel!!), comfortable beds, great wifi connection throughout the building, an awesome bar downstairs where you can meet new people, good free breakfast between 7-9am. So overall a very pleasant stay. Only downsides are that there's no kitchen facilities and the toilets/showers were a bit dirty most of the time… Would stay again if I go back to London!

Good location and has a bar downstairs although this is open to the general public, it was full of office workers on the Friday night and closes at 11pm so don't expect a backpackers vibe. No kitchen, rooms are Ok, showers a bit tempemental with water temp, cold hot cold. To summarise, it's accommodation at a reasonable price in a central location - that's it.

Hi there, thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed you stay, unfortunately you are right we don't have a kitchen. But a microwave and fridge are available in our common area. On Friday our bar is open until 3 am thought. Take care ;)

Now you can find sockets in most if not all of the rooms. Great service and the lockers are reasonably priced

So glad you noticed the improvements we are making in order to make our hostel just that much better ;) We're sure on your next visit you won't even recognize to place :D Thanks again and all the best on your onward travels!

Good hostel overall, very friendly staff, good facilities and location! The bar wasn't that great but other than that it was a good stay. Was glad that I stayed here!

Hey thanks so much for the review:)As well thanks so much for the kind words about the staff, location and facilities.We'll make sure these are passed on!As for the bar, we're sorry if this wasn't to your liking.As we understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea we try to change it up a bit by offering our guests a few choices as we have a sports bar in our basement,an american style restaurant on our ground floor and an English pub just down the street.We're sorry if none of these hit the spot

Same standard as you'd like to expect from all St. Christopher's hostels. Good location, 5 minutes walk to London Bridge tube station for access to Euston via the Northern Line. Belushi's bar attached to it. Expensive (as is everywhere in London) but you get coupons for 2 for 1 on bottles of fosters. Can't remember the exact price but makes is manageable. Good showers, comfy beds and a free breakfast. Only quip (not the hostels fault) half the dorm was still asleep at 5pm.

Thanks so much for the review, we're so happy you enjoyed your stay! It also sound like you took advantage of our central location, which is what we like to hear ;) Also thank you for the kind words about the clean showers and comfy beds, we'll make sure and pass your comments along to the team :) Were sorry to hear though that your roommates may have partied a little to hard the night before but we can all admit we have all been there at one time or another ;) Thanks again and all the best!

Good hostel

Good guest :D

The previous reviews guided me to this place and I will definitely go again if I have the chance to! Fun night out, met awesome people, central location near transports, bathrooms were in good shape for communal use, the paying breakfast had good hours, and my stuff was safe. The staff is very accomodating. I wouldn't hesitate to book this hostel if you're a young traveler ready for some good time!

• 8th Aug 2015

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and had fun. We hope to see you soon in one of our locations around Europe. Take care ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7