St Christopher's Village

8.4
Fabulous 7134 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th May 2017

Had a really pleasant stay. Private room was very clean and we even had coffee supplied! The shared bathrooms were super clean and the shower had great pressure! Free use of laundry was handy. Staff were awesome from all round the world! Bar was fun and in great location too. Would recommend!! Ps just wear ear plugs when you want sleep time, they are supplied at reception anyway!

Hi, We thank you so much for your feedback and glad you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you here again soon!

16th May 2017

Easy to locate and find this hostel was what we expected. We were warned about the loud music because there is a bar but it did not bother me because I knew what I was getting into. Overall a good experience and would recommend!

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th May 2017

The only problem I had was that the rooms didnt have enough room for people to put there bags on the floor. I had to sleep with my bags at my feet at the end of the bed .

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are looking at the layouts of our rooms and hope to have a bit more room for the next time you stay with us. :)

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
16th May 2017

We had a really good time staying at this hostel. The facilities were great (including free laundry), and the bar downstairs with the dicount was just an added bonus. The only real negative was the constuction happening on the building outside. We have stayed in St. Christopher's hostels before and would continue to after this stay.

HI, Thank you for you great review. We are glad to hear you had a great time. We are going through a refurb to improve our hostel experience. We hope to have you stay with us soon. :)

7.7

Decent hostel. Rooms are very tight. Check out is too early. Slightly overpriced in my opinion but, it is London, not much you can do. Ah and ac wasn't the best, rooms a little hot. Wifi is great, showers are hot but, really need hooks in showers.

Cheers for your review. We are putting fans in all the rooms to make them cool down. We are looking into putting more hooks and going through a big refurb. So come back again to see the improvement ;)

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017
7.4

Decent hostel in terms of cleanliness and staff. I later learned it is far from Camden-town where most the fun is. Sundays and Mondays are absolutely dead as most places are - I can't attest to other nights. The common room is reasonable sized and active however is hidden in the back and has no windows/dungeony. The breakfast is a sham but is acceptable if trying to squeeze money; the coffee machine broke down with no juice (or help) for alternative, and the worst soggy toast. Clean place though

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We also have an hostel in Camden, if you prefer this area of London we could have sorted something out. Take care ;)

12th May 2017

Excellent hostel and staff! The only problem it's the hostel is under construction so it's being annoying to relax.

Hi there, we are sorry if it was too noisy, we are indeed going through a big refurb to make our place even better, so if you come again I am sure you would be pleased

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
12th May 2017
5.7

Extraordinarily rude staff, quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Really disgraceful and no excuse for it. The location is fantastic and convenient though, so if you don't mind being treated like a convict for a while then knock yourself out.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We will sent you a message personally to further enquirer about your experience so we can make sure that the same issue doesn't occur in the future.

8th May 2017
7.7

I was here for one day in the 9 person coed room and it was PACKED. 3 triple bunkbeds in a tiny room. lockers are big enough for a small backpack but mine didnt open up all the way so i could only slip in a few valuables. Beds are okay but pretty shaky. my bed was clean but the room could have used a deep cleaning. the atmosphere felt like a big sports bar. I spent the rest of my stay at st christophers inn (not village) and that was MUCH nicer but a little more expensive.

8th May 2017

Brilliant group of people, staff and travelers. Dorms are crowded, but the bunks are nice and provide a lot of privacy. Decent location within walking distance of London center or the tube (also located on a bus stop). Breakfast is decent, bar and restaurant have good deals on drinks and food (both a great place to hang). The lounge is also a good place to chill and meet people.

thank you we will pass the kind words to our team