Fabulous 6,499 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,499 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Village Located at 165 Borough High Street, , London.
England
London SE1 1HR 165 Borough High Street
86% 6499
51.5028658 -0.0917959
    Rooms available

19th Sep 2016

Essentially a great hostel. Fantastic location. I was staying there as I was working near by (and why pay for a hotel room and waste over £100 of my day rate?). So I needed somewhere to crash rather than 'party'. If you want to party its a fantastic hostel as far as I can tell. I only discovered the chill out room as I was leaving which is a shame, little calm from the action. Pretty clean but you know guests there are the ones who make it dirty by not being considerate to others.

Heya! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed yourself while staying with us. Safe travels and take care!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Would recommend this hostel and would stay in the future. Great location to attractions.

15th Sep 2016
6.6

Bathroom was not clean at all.

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We've taken your concerns to hart. If you come across anything please let our 24 hour reception staff now so that can resolve the issue.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

I love staying here. Great rooms, very clean and a fun hostel all around.

Heya! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again during your travels.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
3.1

The room, which was so small that my roommate and I couldn't stand next to each other, was unbearably hot when we arrived. We asked for a fan and the staff eventually got us one but not having to be forcefully asked for twice. I also thought the room was extremely dusty and effected my allergies. When we arrived the staff was bumping us around rooms trying to make accomdoations work for all guests - which is fine but was at our comfort and expense. Also there is very few outlets in the rooms.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We're always looking for ways to improve our establishment and our guests play the biggest part in that. We apologize if your stay wasn't as pleasant as it might could have been. However we hope that you've still had a great time in London. Safe travels and take care!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Location great - on edge of the main touristy areas of London but two Tube lines at the London Bridge station and could walk to/from a lot of attractions. Great vibe and activities running all the time - free breakfast with ham and cheese was a treat too! Only downside is lack of kitchen but do have a microwave and kettle for minor things. Also a lift up the stairs would be great ;) Cool rooftop and chill out room to meet people. Would definitely return!

Hi there! Thanks for the review, We're glad to hear that you've had a good time while staying with us. We look forward having you again!

10th Sep 2016

Was wasome with the people i met and some of the staff became my freinds. Definitley going back there

Hi there! Thank you for such an amazing review. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward having you again. Safe travels!

9th Sep 2016

Few miles away from the city center but not too bad, good restaurants close by and a pharmacy down the street. Good experience

Cheers for this amazing review. It sounds like you enjoyed our very central location

6th Sep 2016
5.7

I have stayed at many hostels during my travels, this one did not compare to many of them. When I got there the staff was not very welcoming, they gave me my key and that is it. Did not tell me anything about the hostel or the area around or places to eat which most other hostels I have stayed at do. Also, the room was so hot. There was one fan for the whole room and I woke up sweating a lot. The showers were nice but the toilets were always full of toilet paper which is gross.

Hello, hope you are doing well, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We are always looking for ways to improve ourselves and your feedback plays a big part in this. We apologize if your stay wasn't as pleasant as it might could have been. We have spoken about concerns to prevent it from happening again. We however hope that you still have had a great time in London. We wish you the best during the rest of your travels, take care!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
6th Sep 2016
6.0

Cheap accomodation good location. Booked a double bed on line was given bunk beds. Asked for a extra towel as there was one in room then was told they had no more. Felt like it was basically tuff!!

Hi there, We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. Unfortunately after checking your booking again, you indeed booked a twin room. We only have one double room in the whole hostel and it gets booked months in advance. I am sorry you booked the wrong type of room. When reception runs out of towels, we just need to wash them on site and it can take 1 or 2 hours. If you would have come a bit later I am sure you could have grabbed one. Take care ;)