8.7
Fabulous 9,096 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 9,096 Total Reviews
St Christopher's at The Winston Located at Warmoesstraat 129, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Amsterdam 1012 JA Warmoesstraat 129
87% 9096
52.3739147 4.8963539
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
18th Jan 2017

This was my first time EVER staying in a hostel and I really enjoyed the experience. I am definitely booking here again in the future...the next time with my daughters. It was blistering cold outside on the day that I checked in. Frozen half to death, I appreciate the staff, not only being quick and efficient, they also provided me with extra covering. Thank you so much for a pleasant ending to my 24 hour stay in Amsterdam.

17th Jan 2017
4.6

The elevator was broken for four days and I stayed on the 6th floor. The rooms smelled of BO and my bed have a rut in the middle. So when you wanted to sleep you would sink to the middle. I wish there was a social room that was not part of the bar. Other than that, the rest was good. For this quality, the price should be cheaper.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
17th Jan 2017

Everything was excellent. Definitely we gonna stay there again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017

the sink clogged and the toilet was pretty gross by the end- but otherwise great place and great location! would recommend

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2017

It was way better than I expected. The price it's very good, the staff is very helpful and the facilities are pretty modern I would recommend and certainly would like to come back anytime in the future!

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

Had a great time at this hostel. Great location and staff are very helpful and pleasant!

15th Jan 2017
6.6

First night there and they can't use the computers so they keep me waiting constantly. Finally get checked in to my room which wasn't bad and purchased one of the locks that they offer. Location is absolutely key here otherwise find somewhere else. I paid for three nights and they kept losing me in the "system". Which meant I left for the day was told to leave my belongings in my locker and could keep my current room/bed. I return to find my lock cut and all my things gone. Panic!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are terribly sorry for the technical issues we had, that have affected your stay, as well as for temporarily removing your belongings. It's great to read that other than that you had a good time in Amsterdam. Again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. - St. Christopher's at The Winston

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Awesome hostel with a great atmosphere! There is a bar/nightclub below which is great fun, really busy with cool people. Security is good there is doormen and 24/7 reception. We stayed on the top floor in the five bed and found it extremely loud as busy road / thin windows so not good for early nights but you cant expect that in the center of Amsterdam! Brilliant free breakfast with wide range of choice. Great staff in good area (near all the coffeeshops!) clean and basic rooms. Will stay again!

Thank you very much for your kind review! It's great to see that you had such a fantastic time with us during your stay. Please note that our breakfast is only free for the private rooms, and not for people in dorm beds. Thanks again for your feedback! - St. Christopher's at The Winston

9th Jan 2017

I like this hostel, I had great time here and met many people here.

That's great to read! Thank you very much for leaving a review! - St. Christopher's at The Winston

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

Great hostel, and they really do think of the little things to make your stay better. I have stayed in many hostels, and this was one of the only to provide a towel for you, instead of paying 2 or so euros to rent one. There were very small things to complain about, as there may have been a chipped tile in the bathroom, but that is so minimal. Staff very friendly, has a great set up for getting meet other travelers, and having a good time. They really did the little things well.

Thank you so much for the massive compliment! It's great to read that our efforts are appreciated. We will still check out the tile in the bathroom, thanks for pointing this out. See you next time! - St. Christopher's at The Winston