St Christopher's at The Winston Reviews

Warmoesstraat 129, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything was exactly what I needed for my stay. The bed was comfortable, the staff was great, and the area itself was fun an amazing. I will always highly recommend St. Christopher's to anyone passing through Amsterdam Centrum.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Thank you very much for the great compliment, and for recommending us to everyone! - St. Christopher's at The Winston

My favourite hostel in Amsterdam! Friendly, helpful staff; excellent location in the heart of the city; vibrant (and cheap) on-site bar/restaurant; secure and comfortable rooms with a charger for every bed... the list goes on. Walking distance from Centraal Station too. Unbeatable.

Excellent.