St Christopher's at The Winston Reviews

Warmoesstraat 129, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel would definitely recommend if you are in Amsterdam looking for a great place at a very reasonable price. Location is in the Red Light district but is perfect because it is about a block over from the main street of the Red Light.

Thank you very much for the positive words! We hope to see you again some day! - St. Christopher's @ The WInston

I love St Christophers. Great place, really made me feel safe and secure in my belongings while I trawled through the coffee shops of the city. St Chris is part of a chain, and I've never had a problem at any that I've stayed at. The breakfast here is above standards. Stay here. The only problem I had is the showers are lipless so water usually ended up all over the food when other's weren't as considerate.

Thank you very much for all your kind words! We hope you'll stay with us again next time you find yourself in Amsterdam. - St. Christopher's @ The Winston

It's a great central hostel that's clean and neat. We booked a double room as it was the last night of our trip.the room was small but clean.Though it was only afterwards I realised its was almost as dear as a hotel room in Amsterdam .

Thank you very much for your review. It's good that you valued our location and appreciated our standard of cleanliness. Amsterdam is an expensive city, but we've taken note of your comment about our price. We hope the extra facilities we offer in comparison to a hotel, like our bar, our club, discounts on food and interesting 2 for 1 drink deals for our guests provided you with some extra value and, more importantly, a good time. Thanks again for your feedback - St. Christopher's @ The Winston

The 8 bed dorm has private showers and toilet, which is great. Easy access from the bar to the rooms and the location is amazing!

Thank you very much for your review! We hope you'll stay with us again some day! - St. Christopher's @ The Winston

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »