St George Hotel Reviews

46 Norfolk Square, Paddington, W2R102, London, England

Ended up being a bit dirtier than expected, with stained sheets and tight small rooms.

• 4th Sep 2014

service was great, staff went out the way to help and to order take away when arrived late at hotel. Breakfast not served early but instead delivered to room at night - worked fine for me.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

World's smallest shower. No parking nearby. No room to move in room

• 18th Aug 2014

I expected the room to better for what i paid for, st georges hotle is based in too much of a noisy area the sounds of the trains all night were too loud especially at night. I personally did not feel comfable in the surroundings in padding as a petit female as there are allot of mixed culture people around that made rude and inapprocaite comments so i didnt feel confident going out at night on my own. The room felt like i was enclosed off in a small box the felt costrofibic, there was an unplea

• 18th Jun 2014
  • India

Staff were friendly and helpful I will stay here again

• 16th Jun 2014

The staff was really helpful and the location is great. There wasn't really any warm water and we first had a room with a lot of noise from a water pump - however the staff made sure that we got another room after we told them. The breakfast is simple but okay - overall we had a fine stay and would recommend St. George Hotel to others.

• 14th May 2014
  • Denmark

Excellent location. Extremely small space that there is no room for a chair,but for me it is ok when consider the price. Breakfast starts at 8 am and everyday is the same sweet stuff, so forget about it if you are an early person and diabetic. Good free WIFI in the room. I stayed 5 nights and feel quite happy with that accommodation.

I stayed in a single room with shared facilities. The room was adequately sized with a cabinet, fridge, sink & a nighstand. A hairdryer & an electric kettle for hot drinks were also provided. Single windows, carpeting. Staff was nice & knowledgeable. Toilet was in the 1st floor, shower in the third. No common area, besides the corridor, & that's why the breakfast, which was nice, was delivered to your room. In the context of hostels located in London, it compares to an average london hostel.

No mattress protector on bed, blankets and bed covers dirty People on reception very unfriendly - I felt they saw me as a nuisance (apart from one who lent me a hairdryer) Budget cornflakes/tea for breakfast and only white bread I think the cleaners do a good job in what is a very old building in need of overhaul.

• 11th Apr 2014

Enjoyed my stay. I felt safe in the hotel. Location is very good. Additional points to your staff for helping. I got very much information by asking. Keep it up! As a minus the cleanliness.

• 3rd Apr 2014