St George Hotel Reviews

46 Norfolk Square, Paddington, W2R102, London, England

Lovely hotel, good location 12 T 15 mins walk to marble arch, excellent late night bus service no 23 from marble arch to hotel, excellent staff, good security peter at reception is familiar with all checked in guests

Very tiny room for a single ~ 50 sq meter. But if all you need is a bed. Continental brkfst brought to your room. TV (small) with a few stations, and WiFi.

• 10th Mar 2015

Small, basic, but everything you need before or after a journey to/from Paddington.

Got an upgrade to an ensuite which was nice, room was small but cosy. Free breakfast was good for what it was!

Room was OK. Window behind the pillow side isn't good isolated, so during my stay a icy wind came through the room. Moreover, the breakfast isn't special and the walls of the room are thin (both nights a man who was coughing all the time held me off my sleep).

• 27th Dec 2014

Tiny room but for a one night stay it didn't bother me. Bathroom is on the last floor. It had no hot water but I showered quite late (9 am). Breakfast is quite consistent and delivered in the room. There was also a small fridge, a tv, a kettle, towels.

For the price I paid the room was absolutely fine. There was no room to move about it, but since I was only there for one night that didn't matter; I was impressed that the room had a sink, a TV and a mini-fridge. The breakfast consisted of pre-packaged items only but was better nothing. The location of the property is great, and it's really easy to get to Paddington; it's no more than five minutes away on foot. If you're looking for somewhere cheap and convenient to stay you could do worse.

• 12th Dec 2014

Great price to stay in a great part of town. Very close to the tube station and lots of cafes and places to eat around. I loved the teas available in the bedroom. I would stay again.