St George Hotel Reviews

46 Norfolk Square, Paddington, W2R102, London, England

Great price to stay in a great part of town. Very close to the tube station and lots of cafes and places to eat around. I loved the teas available in the bedroom. I would stay again.

Decent accommodations for the cost. Great central location. This is a two or one star hotel/motel in the States.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great location, easy connection with the city buses! Good bargain for your money, u can expect any better unless u can afford for a proper hotel. I definitely recommend it for someone who just need a box to sleep!

It would be a good cheap hotel if I hadn't found John, Paul and Ringo in the bathroom the morning when I left.. Missed only the fourth beatle..

A basic little hotel in a good area with excellent public transport connection. Staff is friendly and helpful. The room was tiny, but quiet, I slept well. There was no breakfast room apparently, so a very basic breakfast was served to the room (for breakfast in bed, lacking any other space to eat it!) But considering the budget price, I shall not complain (more money to spend on shopping!).

Staff was friendly/helpful when I needed directions to local places. Stayed in single room that was very, very small. Had fridge, TV, small sink, & narrow closet. Shower facilities on 2nd floor, but clean/up-to-date. I think a bit overpriced considering how small the room is. Adequate if you just need to stow your stuff & sleep. Continental style breakfast provided at the time you specify. No eggs/bacon, but healthy/adequate. Short walk to Paddington station, so u can hear trains rumble.

I've stayed at this hotel twice already and I am definitely going to stay there again!

basic hotel but good Latin and friendly staff

• 23rd Oct 2014

Couldn't have got better for the price I paid!

Ended up being a bit dirtier than expected, with stained sheets and tight small rooms.

• 4th Sep 2014

service was great, staff went out the way to help and to order take away when arrived late at hotel. Breakfast not served early but instead delivered to room at night - worked fine for me.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

World's smallest shower. No parking nearby. No room to move in room

• 18th Aug 2014