St George Hotel Reviews

46 Norfolk Square, Paddington, W2R102, London, England

Great price to stay in a great part of town. Very close to the tube station and lots of cafes and places to eat around. I loved the teas available in the bedroom. I would stay again.

Decent accommodations for the cost. Great central location. This is a two or one star hotel/motel in the States.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great location, easy connection with the city buses! Good bargain for your money, u can expect any better unless u can afford for a proper hotel. I definitely recommend it for someone who just need a box to sleep!

It would be a good cheap hotel if I hadn't found John, Paul and Ringo in the bathroom the morning when I left.. Missed only the fourth beatle..

A basic little hotel in a good area with excellent public transport connection. Staff is friendly and helpful. The room was tiny, but quiet, I slept well. There was no breakfast room apparently, so a very basic breakfast was served to the room (for breakfast in bed, lacking any other space to eat it!) But considering the budget price, I shall not complain (more money to spend on shopping!).

Staff was friendly/helpful when I needed directions to local places. Stayed in single room that was very, very small. Had fridge, TV, small sink, & narrow closet. Shower facilities on 2nd floor, but clean/up-to-date. I think a bit overpriced considering how small the room is. Adequate if you just need to stow your stuff & sleep. Continental style breakfast provided at the time you specify. No eggs/bacon, but healthy/adequate. Short walk to Paddington station, so u can hear trains rumble.

I've stayed at this hotel twice already and I am definitely going to stay there again!

basic hotel but good Latin and friendly staff

• 23rd Oct 2014

Couldn't have got better for the price I paid!

Ended up being a bit dirtier than expected, with stained sheets and tight small rooms.

• 4th Sep 2014

service was great, staff went out the way to help and to order take away when arrived late at hotel. Breakfast not served early but instead delivered to room at night - worked fine for me.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

World's smallest shower. No parking nearby. No room to move in room

• 18th Aug 2014

I expected the room to better for what i paid for, st georges hotle is based in too much of a noisy area the sounds of the trains all night were too loud especially at night. I personally did not feel comfable in the surroundings in padding as a petit female as there are allot of mixed culture people around that made rude and inapprocaite comments so i didnt feel confident going out at night on my own. The room felt like i was enclosed off in a small box the felt costrofibic, there was an unplea

• 18th Jun 2014
  • India

Staff were friendly and helpful I will stay here again

• 16th Jun 2014

The staff was really helpful and the location is great. There wasn't really any warm water and we first had a room with a lot of noise from a water pump - however the staff made sure that we got another room after we told them. The breakfast is simple but okay - overall we had a fine stay and would recommend St. George Hotel to others.

• 14th May 2014
  • Denmark

Excellent location. Extremely small space that there is no room for a chair,but for me it is ok when consider the price. Breakfast starts at 8 am and everyday is the same sweet stuff, so forget about it if you are an early person and diabetic. Good free WIFI in the room. I stayed 5 nights and feel quite happy with that accommodation.

I stayed in a single room with shared facilities. The room was adequately sized with a cabinet, fridge, sink & a nighstand. A hairdryer & an electric kettle for hot drinks were also provided. Single windows, carpeting. Staff was nice & knowledgeable. Toilet was in the 1st floor, shower in the third. No common area, besides the corridor, & that's why the breakfast, which was nice, was delivered to your room. In the context of hostels located in London, it compares to an average london hostel.

No mattress protector on bed, blankets and bed covers dirty People on reception very unfriendly - I felt they saw me as a nuisance (apart from one who lent me a hairdryer) Budget cornflakes/tea for breakfast and only white bread I think the cleaners do a good job in what is a very old building in need of overhaul.

• 11th Apr 2014

Enjoyed my stay. I felt safe in the hotel. Location is very good. Additional points to your staff for helping. I got very much information by asking. Keep it up! As a minus the cleanliness.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Finland

It was a good little hotel, nothing like a 3 star hotel but nonetheless small and cosy. I stayed in a single which was quite small (big enough for a single bed and 2 drawers) with shared facilities that were cleaner than most places I stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful, and was served breakfast which was a selection of biscuits, bakery and fruit. Overall it was good value for the location and duration of my stay.

• 28th Mar 2014