St. Judes Bed & Breakfast Reviews

6 Fortfield Terrace, Upper Rathmines, Dublin 6, Dublin, Ireland

Very good B&B! We booked a room for 4 persons and it was very spacious, very clean, bright, beds were very confortable and there was some complimentary tea and coffe. It was very apreciated I will definitely recomend this place. The only thing I didn't like was the payment because I made my payment on hostelworld and then I was asked to give my credit card information again to the owner by mail which is not secured.

• 4th Oct 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. The company you booked through follows strict PCI compliance procedures. Due to this and the type of credit system we use which requires the CCV code we have to ask the customer directly for this as this company does not supply that information and we cannot process the transaction without it. You would have been asked to telephone me with that information if you where concerned by sending it in a series of emails. Kind regards David Boyle, Manager.

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts