St Kilda Hostel

Very Good 1066 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2017
7.7

Cheap as chips but you get what you pay for, I'd say good value for money. They have off-road parking and it is in a great location. My room had an en suit and there was free breakfast. only problem with the cleanliness was that from the bathroom there was water seeping into the carpet of my room right under my ladder to get to the top bunk which made it very unpleasant but they did have a housekeeper leaning everyday of my day although the place could have been deep cleaned to be a lot nicer.

×