St Kilda Hostel

Rating 1065 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017
2.0

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! The place is a dump. Everything is dirty, rooms never seemed to be cleaned. Kitchen stinks, ate out all week as it was so dirty. Staff are incredibly rude and shouted at us when we made a complaint. We didn't get the room we had booked but they didn't tell us this, we only found out after we had paid at which point they refused to give us our money back so we had no option but to stay. No idea why hostel world advertise this place.

• Wales, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2017
2.0

I wouldn't even give this hostel a 2 if it was up to me! Rooms are absolutely filthy and unsafe. My friend fell out of his top bunk bed in his sleep as there were no barriers or guards to stop him from doing so. There was an electrical fuse board by the head of my bunk with exposed live parts that could be easily touched! There was a huge whole in the ceiling above my bed! There was no duvet. I went out for the day, came back to find they'd doubled booked and someone else was asleep in my bed!!!

• Germany, Female, 18-24