St. Martenslane Maastricht Reviews

St. Maartenslaan 6, Maastricht, Netherlands

It's a real nice place to stay. Very near the city center and indeed 3 min walk from the central station. Staff and facilities were incredible. The only bad thing is not having single rooms and having to pay for two. Nevertheless, indeed a real good place to stay

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay is Hip Hotel! The staff were friendly and welcoming, the location is right near the central station, the room was very clean, and funky, I really loved the room, especially all the different coloured lights and lights in the shower! I also really enjoyed the breakfast, there was lots of variety, the coffee was good, and my favourite was the dutch gingerbread, it was delicious! If I ever get to come back to Maastricht I will stay here again. Very impressed :)