St. Martenslane Maastricht Reviews

St. Maartenslaan 6, Maastricht, Netherlands

It's a real nice place to stay. Very near the city center and indeed 3 min walk from the central station. Staff and facilities were incredible. The only bad thing is not having single rooms and having to pay for two. Nevertheless, indeed a real good place to stay

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay is Hip Hotel! The staff were friendly and welcoming, the location is right near the central station, the room was very clean, and funky, I really loved the room, especially all the different coloured lights and lights in the shower! I also really enjoyed the breakfast, there was lots of variety, the coffee was good, and my favourite was the dutch gingerbread, it was delicious! If I ever get to come back to Maastricht I will stay here again. Very impressed :)

Perfect location, fancy room... No air conditioning though, but there is a small fan in the room, which is enough...

Nice hostel with awesome bed and light effects for very reasonable price, even around new years eve.

Thank you for the stay! Everything was lovely.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Weird how we had to check in at the other hotel across the road. Nice room, fashionable, though the furniture is rather cheap. The street was very noisy, but we had the window open...

We had a great stay at the hip hotel. The location was great right by the train station, the staff were very helpful, the room was very modern and comfortable. already looking forward to staying again many thanks

The room was clean and it was much larger than I thought. The staff was kind and the location was the best.

• 28th Mar 2013
  • South Korea

Excellent hostel!

Nice stay. We will stay there again! Friendly stuff, Nice Rooms Great Location

had a lovely stay for a night, would definitely go to this hotel again

• 26th Aug 2012