St. Vincent's Guesthouse Reviews

1507 Magazine St, New Orleans, USA

the rooms were discussing, we slept in our cloths . Floors were dirty, bathrooms were discussting and room was cold. overpriced for the value.

Very kind staff, though our reservations through Hostlelworld didn't actually align with what the hostel had available.

• 6th Mar 2014

I'm very happy I didn't take the bad reviews of STV too seriously as I had an awesome stay here. Id been on the bus a day+ and was greeted with a "Welcome, gorgeous," which was very nice to hear! To keep this semishort and sweet, PROS: awesome staff, cool vibe, my dorm/washroom was kept very clean, I felt secure and safe. CONS: Made to wait a couple hours to check in, old building=electricity isn't the best. That's it. Don't come here looking for grandeur, 'cause you won't get it. It is what it!

• 6th Mar 2014

I booked a private room more than two months ahead for Mardi Gras, when I arrived the room was not available. I had to sleep in a dorm with 16 people. The excuse was that my credit card didn't work, but I had already paid 10% to secure my booking as agreed on the Hostelworld website, I din't recevived any feedback about this problem. The dorm has no conditions for so many people (16 in each room sharing the same bathroom, it was difficult to take a simple shower)

1 2 3 Next » last »