Stables Lodge Backpackers Reviews

PO Box 269, Napier, 370 Hastings Street, Napier, New Zealand

The number of toilets and outlets per guest is unacceptable. Although none of my stuff got stolen I didn't feel as though any of my things were secure or safe. Also, you are the only hostel I have EVER been to that doesn't have a blow dryer at the front desk that guest can borrow. I only stayed at this hostel because it was the only hostel in town that was not fully booked. I do not plan on staying at Stable Lodges again.

• 9th Feb 2015

Expensive, Grumpy staff, dirty bathrooms and a dirty outdoor area.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

there was only one working stove for the kitchen and no oven. the inside of the 3 small refigerators were stinky and covered in i dont know what. the cushions on the the crammed seating was stained and torn and covered in a layer of dirt/dust (like everything in the common area). the quiet time was not enforced so i was kept up until at least 2 am both nights. AND i was forced to pay 35% for the night i cancelled more than 48 hours before, even tho this was not disclosed on Hostelworld site.