Stacs Accommodation Reviews

I. Drosopoulou 105 A, Athens, Greece

I had some problems on arrival. The room was not as I imagined, the internet did not work. We had no hot water throughout the period which is not a very good thing. Its very difficult to talk to the reception facility in case of any problem. The value of the room is too high for what is offered. Not recommend this hostel.

I stayed here for three days, its a nice place if you like to organize things for yourself. Cooking equipment is available though we needed to ask to get a small oven, a couple of plates and cutlery. The stuff is nice and helpful though not too knowledgable regarding travelservice etc. If you like a quiet place north of the centre of athens (the metrostation Agios Nikolaos is fairly near from where it is quite easy to get to everywhere) with cheap private rooms you are right to choose stacs.

• 2nd Aug 2014