Stamps Backpackers

Superb 877 Total Reviews

• sujung35068790
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

Nothing to complain about this hostel. I can tell Stamps was the best hostel I have stayed so far. There are mazing staffs, lots of great activities, location, and nice facility at Stamps. I originally booked the room for 2nights and then extended 2nights more then went to Pai. When I came back from Pai, staffs were super welcoming so I decided to stay in Chiang Mai longer. The end up I stayed in Chiang Mai total 6nights because of Stamps. Highly Recommend this hostel!!! And Ring the bell!!😃

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2017

I've stayed there 8 days in total and it was a great hostel. The staff is awesome, they organise lots of great tours and it's at a great location as well. Showers have good pressure and have hot water. Honestly have nothing bad to say about this hostel. They even remembered my name after a while but that's probably because I stayed there for a while.

• SlothBroils
  • England, Male, 31-40
5th Aug 2017

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel so much I stayed on 3 separate occasions as I visited Northern Thailand. One of the best places for atmosphere I've stayed. Activities are arranged every day which makes it very easy as a solo traveler to socialise. Location is ideal for those who want nightlife and the volunteers are always ready to show you around the bars. Can't recommend this hostel enough.

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Clean, AC works in 6pc dorms, convenient location, good bed/bedding. There is a bar/hangout area downstairs which made the whole atmosphere more social. It wasn't too loud during the day, and they have quiet time at 10pm which is great for getting sleep. The customer service is outstanding. Travis took a genuine interest in my stay and went out of his way to help me have as much fun in Chiang Mai as I possibly could. Numerous group activities are organized daily that you can participate in.

4th Aug 2017

Great location. Note not all dorms are air conditioned... Some are bunk beds in private rooms others are private beds in private rooms. Staff is awesome super friendly helpful and engaging. Kinda lame getting kicked out by 10 but didn't really effect is that much. Very easy to get involved in activities. Didn't feel the cleanest in the bathrooms/showers and beds are kinda hard but I would stay here again

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

Great hostel, met loads of cool people, some of whom I've been travelling for over a week. Good atmosphere and easy to meet people so perfect for solo travellers. It's got a good level of party but the early bar close can be a good thing if you just want to have a chill night. The staff are great and help you with everything. I extended my stay and returned to this hostel. Activities pick you up from the front door as well which is so good.

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2017

Honestly the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! Stayed 2 nights, then went to Pai and then came back for 2 more nights! The atmosphere and activities at stamps are amazing! So much fun and always getting everyone involved! What can I say about the staff... "Hey Micky" "Jake Number 1" "Matt the walking talking 7eleven toastie" The staff are what make stamps feel like a big drunk family! STAY HERE!

• Israel, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Excellent atmosphere and great staff! You can go out at night or stay in the quite and clean dorms. Downsides are location, almost always have to get a taxi to go out and the bathroom isn't very clean. Highly recommended for backpackers, great value but for money!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Amazing hostel for a solo traveller looking to meet people - I made so many amazing friends here. The atmosphere is great and the hostel always organises activities for the day and events at night. Despite this it is still easy to get a good nights sleep if you want and the hostel was always very clean and the wifi was pretty good too

26th Jul 2017

Best hostel in Chiang Mai. Staying here was the highlight of my trip to Thailand, I made so many great friends and the people at the hostel are super helpful in booking activities and helping you figure out what to do while you're there. 10/10 would go back!!!!