Stanley's Guesthouse Reviews

74/6 Soi Banzaan,Nanai Rd, Patong,Kathu,Phuket 83150, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

We really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again.

• 10th May 2015

Very basic facilities located above a pub. I knew that and booked because I thought it would be "social." After 3 days and 2 nights I didn't see another customer in the pub! The room was big enough but bed was ROCK hard (honestly, it felt like sleeping on a sheet on the floor) and there was an ant infestation in the bathroom. I found some today in my toiletries bag - 2 days after leaving.

Great location, great value for money for phuket and very clean. Also staff were so chilled when we brought an extra girl in our room because her boyfriend cheated on her and locked her out of her hotel room. They were really nice and helpful. And pretty much let you do what you want.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Bed and Breakfasts