8.7
Fabulous 11 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 11 Total Reviews
Stanley's Guesthouse Located at 74/6 Soi Banzaan,Nanai Rd, Patong,Kathu,Phuket 83150, Phuket Patong Beach.
Thailand
Phuket Patong Beach 74/6 Soi Banzaan,Nanai Rd, Patong,Kathu,Phuket 83150
87% 11
7.8902909 98.3033037
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

Had a lovely stay here, the room had everything we needed. The window latch was a bit dodgy at first, but we got it to secure eventually, & now seems to be ok. It can be a bit noisy depending on other guests, as the bed head is adjacent the door, so recommend earplugs. The bed is hard, but comfortable. The staff were always friendly & helpful, & the food we got there was delicious. The location was also great, & there's a nightly street food market about a minutes walk away.

31st Dec 2016

Overall good experience. Stayed in deluxe room- a bit unsatisfied w/ quality of the bathroom, but all else was wonderful! Esp the front desk/restaurant staff. The lady who was there when I arrived greeted me with orange juice and answered all of my nonstop questions. She was happy to watch my luggage while I explored the city until 2pm when I could checkin. Same for the next day, after I had checked out. Also helped me book taxi to airport. Location was perfect & close to the action. Great deal.

• England, Couple, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
8.0

We booked late on this guesthouse, and were amazed by the extra lengths the staff went to to make sure we felt at home. Our room was spacious and comfortable and we were on the edge of the hustle and bustle. Not so far that it was not walkable but far enough that we weren't caught up in the noise. Would stay again.