Stanpoli Hotel Reviews

Küçükayasofya mah. Yeğen sok. No:5 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Really Nice. On the top of the building, there is an restaurant, we can have a breakfast with really nice view. Clean, Nice Staff, Location perfect, I am totally satisfied with this hostel.

This is a small hotel in sultanahmet, near all the important monuments (blue mosque, cistern chapel etc) and is very accesible to other places as well. I stayed there with my mom and three other friends and we always felt very comfortable. The rooms are very nice and clean. When we visited they were remodeling (it was looking pretty good), so it was a bit noisy. Otherwise we had a great time here. The staff is amazing! They were really kind and nice to us. I would definitely stay here again!