Stanpoli Hotel Reviews

Küçükayasofya mah. Yeğen sok. No:5 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Really Nice. On the top of the building, there is an restaurant, we can have a breakfast with really nice view. Clean, Nice Staff, Location perfect, I am totally satisfied with this hostel.

This is a small hotel in sultanahmet, near all the important monuments (blue mosque, cistern chapel etc) and is very accesible to other places as well. I stayed there with my mom and three other friends and we always felt very comfortable. The rooms are very nice and clean. When we visited they were remodeling (it was looking pretty good), so it was a bit noisy. Otherwise we had a great time here. The staff is amazing! They were really kind and nice to us. I would definitely stay here again!

This hotel is basic, quite new, had okay facilities and was in a quiet location. The room was small but nicely decorated. The wifi is good and breakfast included a selection of food (a typical Turkish breakfast). The terrace is in progress and will be lovely in the summer. Communication by e mail was very good prior to arrival. However, I found the staff too loud and argumentative in the reception area at breakfast and would not return due to an awkward atmosphere.