Star Holiday Hotel

Fabulous 114 Total Reviews
Fabulous 114 Total Reviews

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

Perfect location, super secure and clean :) staff is very friendly, ready to help with everything! Thanks a lot, gonna go back definitely 😊

• Pakistan, Female, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

Very enjoyable stay here. The place is literally across the street from the Hagia sofia and the Blue mosque. The room was very clean and my room came with a restroom and shower. The room was clean and the staff was helpful. called me a taxi when i needed it and helped me with my luggage. The breakfast was awesome and the view of the Blue mosque and Bosphorous from the Lunch room was beautiful. I loved the short walk to the gran\d bazar and the character of Istanbul is anything but boring.