Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Good & comfortable stay...Thanks.

It's much bigger than the previous Star Hostel we stayed at and they have really done well in designing the whole place especially the communal areas are spacious and welcoming. However, just one thing, the room (private double room with ensuite bathroom) I thought was a bit sterile-looking compared to the areas outside the room. Could have done better. Otherwise, the staff was as helpful and friendly as before! Thank you!

I don't know if there is any one not like here...this is really an awesome place

Hotel standards for dormitory hostel. Very clean and quiet within walking distance to the TRA, MRT, and bus stations. Definitely in the top 3 hostels I've ever stayed in.

The best hostel in Taipei..

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Very good place

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Wonderful breakfast!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

The best hostel that I have ever visited. Clean, cozy, located at the centre of taipei and close to the MRT and train station, nice breakfast, excellent facility and helpful staff, gorgeous interior design. The main point is bargain price!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

Appreciate the foot towels to step out of the showers. I would have liked to stay five more nights but you were full for Chinese New Year.

nothing to complain, my top one taipei hostel

Clean, cozy and convenient Very considerate facilities and atmosphere Wanna stay again, if revisit Taipei

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

a quite good choice for the youth. yThe environment was quite clean and the staff are friendly and always willing to provide help.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • China

The only thing I would improve it's in the rooms. We missed a shelf or a cabinet to put our thing on. Other than that, it was perfect.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Hostel was extremely clean and new, and in a strategic and convenient location. Staff were very friendly, offering help when I needed.

Great hostel! The best one I've been to so far. Clean and modern, feel more like a hotel almost. Great location n staff. Would definitely recommend anyone who plan to visit Taipei!!

• 30th Jan 2015

This is hands down one of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying as a guest. The hardwood decor and light colors make you feel like you are in a fantasy playground up in the trees, even though you are in the heart of Taipei. The staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating, particularly Mac and Wendy. My one suggestion is that the hostel make mention of how to find it from the Taipei Main Station, since it's not so obvious at first (particularly at night). Look for the billboard!

It was so good. very friendly and it was so conveniet. I want to stay again.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

超棒的一家hostel!位置裏台北車站大概10分鐘步行的距離,樓下就有很多好吃的!非常滿意這次的入住,可惜回來的時候沒有訂到這家,下次來台灣一定還訂這裏!

The location was really central and a great base for seeing Taipei. It was very clean and the beds were great - very comfortable and the curtain was good for privacy. However I wouldn't recommend for solo travellers - the atmosphere wasn't that friendly and you might get a bit lonely. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

This hostel was amazing, from the furnishing down to the design. It was spotlessly clean and everyone was really friendly and helpful. It also is very secure and located right smack in the middle of taipei. The only bad about the hostel was the breakfast. The portions were microscopic, which didn't actually bother me much because the food wasn't good anyway. Tasteless mashed potatoes, some cut fruit, a oreo cookie size portion of unseasoned eggs and barely toasted toast. Go downstairs to be safe

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6