Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

best hostel I've ever stayed in.

It's a nice place with budget tour. The decoration and atmosphere there is excellence. The lobby allowed for residence only provide a home like feel and many travelers read and relax there. The breakfast is great even simple toast with egg, bread and fruit. One thing to mention is the shower place. the limited places for shower need to queue up when people come back around the same time, say 8:30 to 10:30 pm.

Fantastic hostel! The best dorm bed I have ever slept on! Shared bathroom was always spotless, free breakfast a nice way to start the day, and a fabulous location...what more could you want?! Loved my stay here. Oh and the pepper pork bun stall right outside was a great bonus!

The best hostel I have been so far. Clean and new facilities, comfort bed, great staff, location is just opposite to the station. The free breakfast is delicious.

Great place! Very cozy, modern and the staff are friendly! One of the best hostel I've ever stayed!

Clean, bright and beautifully decorated. There's plenty of food just below the hostel. Easily accessible from taipei main station exit Y7. The only drawback for me was that I was unable to use the shower or common room facilities after I checked out. I wouldn't have mind paying as the weather was warm and my flight was late. Didn't like the idea of boarding the plane smelly and sticky.

The hostel of your dreams. Treehouse - check, breakfast - check. Don't come to Asia without checking out Star Hostel Taipei Main Station!

Very good hostel that i had ever stayed !!

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

I really liked the common areas. Very spacious and thoughtful design. Breakfast menu is updated everyday and the location is really convenient and accessible to go places.

Location and Atmosphere are great and sure will choose again for next trip to Taipei.

A very clean and nicely furnished hostel, with great facilities. But if you are looking to socialise and make friends, this may not be the place for you as it can get a little impersonal with too many guests milling around. While the privacy curtains in the dorms were a nice touch to keep out light and curious looks, it also added a barrier to the ease of socializing which I expected in a hostel. The free breakfast was quite filling and I loved the kitchen space and free fridge space.

everything was great, except mattress..

• 15th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

My stay at the hostel (both in private room and dorms) was great. The facilities were excellent and very clean, and the staff super friendly and helpful. I did find the atmosphere a little less cozy, I guess since it is such a big hostel, but the location was perfect.

exellent. everythings good.

clean room, lovely environment, and friendly staffs. Important that is very convenient location just few steps from Taipei main station.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Very good place to stay in Taipei. The only issue with me is that I expect this place for young people only, but lots of middle age people showed up, which made it a little weird.

This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed with excellent decoration and atmosphere~ cleanliness and security is marvelous!

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, it is definitely the best hostel experience i've ever got in taipei (as well as around the world), really glad that I could book a room. =) everything is perfect, haha =p

This was my second stay at this hostel, and it was as exceptional as the first time. Highly recommended!

It is a great place to stay if you are looking for a hotel style hostel, it looks more like a hotel. Unlike other hostels where is quit pack and small, star hotel is big and very spacious, yet, that makes it difficult to make friends.

• 5th Apr 2015