Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Totally awesome!! Everything in the hostel was fantastic. Thanks to Mac, Bobo, kelly and other kind staffs, it was sooooooo great time. This hostel is the best ever!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is brand new super clean and sweet! The staffs there are very nice kind and helpful, I would like to thank Linlin and 2 other boys with glasses(sorry I forgot the names). They took good care of me during my stay although just 2 nights, I really appreciate it !!! By the way their brother hostel H123 is also an awesome hostel I really enjoy my stay there too. The staffs there are great ! It is really like a big family, I made a lot of new friends there! I think I will come back again!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • China

Very Goooooooooooood!!!!! Facilities. Location. Staff perfect!!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This was the first time I had ever stayed in a hostel, even though I had a private room. It was super clean and quiet. And anything I asked for (laundry machine, early check-in, afternoon coffee), they had it. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is going to Taipei!

位置超好 就在台北车站 四通八达到哪里都很放便 房间很干净 staff很热情 老板人超好 推荐

• 20th Aug 2014
  • China

I like the room setting so much! The staff are awesome. Breakfast were good and healthy. The location was kind of hard to find it for the first time however it is truly an awesome location. Lots of nice foodies and shops for wholesale items| I just hope that the price will be kind of slightly reduce for solo traveller. It would be good if there's more drinking water machine instead of just the kitchen area. Everything were great!

I really enjoyed my 5 nights here! I stayed in a private room that looked brand new, modern and super clean. There is a great kitchen to eat, cook or store some leftovers while you're there! Staff were extremely friendly and the location of the hostel is a 2 minute walk away from the Taipei Main Station MTR and the West Bus Station that goes to and from the airport. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely love to stay here again! Thank you!!

The staff Linlin helped us a lot and she speaks English and Japanese very well. Double room have private facilities. Highly recommended.

This place is fantastic, I will definitely return! The staff were not just friendly; after a week, they were friends. The daily breakfast was small, but it was enough for my wife and I, and they had something different each day, which was nice. One night we were playing a game together with the staff and some other guests. I asked where I could find a copy of the game--they went out and got it for me! On our last day, my wife was sick, so they offered to help us take our bags to the bus station.

Always my first and best choice to stay in Taipei. Awesome place and staffs :))))

Great Hostel I've ever stayed in!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Taipei City Main Station Hostel. I loved it. I will recommend it to anyone who will be traveling to Taipei and the next time I go I will stay there as well. My first choice. Thanks Bobo, Linlin, Key, and all staff who has helped which names I did not remember (sorry sad face). Thanks a lot!

A bit expensive for a hostel but really nice location and facilities. Staffs were really kind too. I enjoyed my stay

The environment is clean, tidy, bright. Feeling comfortable. Staff are very helpful. Can try again!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Extremely lovely hostel... Never been a hostel amazing like this.... Very clean and new.... The design is lovely and modern.... High quality.... Highly recommended 非常漂亮的青年宿舍,比旅館還乾淨優雅,未試過那麼整齊有品味,非常值得,會再想住。

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

the hostel is simple, clean, convenient and comfortable. they provide a free simple breakfast. also, the atmosphere is good and quiet. the wifi is smooth and good connection. i will definitely come back and stay there again next time.

Wonderful experience with my son for 3 nights here. Absolutely clearn. And the staff are helpful and friendly. The room is also clean. Air Conditioner, TV, Bathroom, everything is so wonderful. The common area is very big. You can easy relex yourself there. The location is so good. Convenience to go everywhere. Unerstairs there are a lot of delicious foods. Cool noodle, Sushi, .... I am sure I will go again.

Without a doubt one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at! Awesome place with great atmosphere, the location was excellent, just next to the Taipei main station. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again!

This hostel is very clean and near the Tapei main station. And host is very kind.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

위치도 타이페이역과 가깝고 시설도 좋고 값도 너무 비싸지 않고!! 또 어떤 칭찬이 있을까요??? 마지막으로 스탭분들도 친절했습니다!! 대만여행을 완벽하게 해준 스타 호스텔 추천합니다^^

• 27th Jul 2014