• 4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Superb 1,102 Total Reviews
Superb 1,102 Total Reviews
Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Located at 4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei Taipei 103 4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District
94% 1102
25.0501329 121.5155378
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Clean, very well organised and every possible facility you could need. The staff was fantastic and I would stay here again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Highly recommended! Excellent location, great amenities, cleanest washrooms I have ever seen in a hostel. The staff was lovely and they even let us shower late in the day, after we had checked out and before our flight to the US. After a hot day in Taipei I can't overstate what a blessing that was! I would stay here again.

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

I was right to stay here in Taiwan. Perfect place to stay!!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
7.4

After reading all of the amazing review on Hostelworld, I was pretty excited to stay at Star Hostel. The location is very good, next to the Taipei Main Station and close to lots of shopping and restaurants. The staff at the front desk were friendly, but the staff in the restaurant/cafe were kind of short with us. The decor in the lounge was very nice, but didn't have a great atmosphere. It's definitely not a bad place to stay in Taipei, but I was expecting something different.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

This was by far the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. While it was somewhat expensive, the facilities, design, and staff were well worth it. This hostel is absolutely beautiful, and my private single was spacious and included a toilet and shower. The free breakfast is so good too! Wifi much better than other hostels I've stayed in in Asia, but still not perfect. Location was good, but it's not 2 minutes away from Taipei Main Station as their website says. More like 5-7 minutes.

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

I absolutely loved staying here at the Star Hostel at Taipei Main Station! The hostel is extremely clean and so well-designed. The staff was extra friendly and helpful! They even let me hang out in the common rooms past my checkout time which was great of them. The rooms are extremely clean and the experience was perfect. Would love to stay here again!

• CONNIE9500
  • Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
14th Jul 2016

Just take 5 min walk from Taipei station . Very helpful and nice staff. I like the beautiful and relaxing share area. Different type of room for u to choose . Family , friends and individual bed.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Great hostel! Nice, clean, quiet! Met some great people there! :)

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

The location is amazing, the staff speaks excellent english, it's perfectly clean, the dorm rooms: each bed curtains, light, socket, locker, even a stand to hang towels on! There is even free shampoo, soap, cotton swabs, toothpicks, a dryer in bathroom! I am amazed, this is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Did I mention the free breakfast?

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

The hostel is every bit as beautiful, clean, and spacious as it looks online. The staff were friendly and unfailingly helpful, including giving directions, helping me store luggage, and allowing me to check the room post-checkout when I lost my phone. The desk staff are fluent in both English and Chinese. Only downside was that the free breakfast was mediocre. Beautifully plated but not very much food, and the coffee is powdered. So, stay here! But don't go out of your way to stay for breakfast.