• 4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Superb 1,133 Total Reviews
Superb 1,133 Total Reviews
Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Located at 4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei Taipei 103 4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District
94% 1133
25.0501329 121.5155378
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

My most wonderful dorm experience ever. I love the cozy ambiance and atmosphere, the common area for everyone.

• Hong Kong, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Brightness and big common space. Nice staff. I will recommend star hostel Taipei to my friends.

7th Sep 2016

Best-designed and cleanest facilities of any hostel I've stayed at! Very impressive!

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

Convenient location with nice faciities Each bed have own light plug and curtain Thick mattress that provide you an enjoyable sleep

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

Located near the taipei main station. Comfortable environment

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

This hostel is really nice. Quite, clean, and the staff are really friendly. I booked for a single room and it was with a nice bathroom and with a window ! (For the budget that i had i think that it is just value for money ). It is not a place to make Friends like the most of hostels in europe. ( most of the people come from asia and they are quite shy to talk to)

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2016

I've stayed in hostels around Asia and Australia and this is hands down the best I've ever stayed in. The bathrooms in the female dorm were inside the dorm space, which ensured extra privacy for us girls, but still outside the dorm room which required the use of your key card for extra security. Beds were comfy and had curtains, electric sockets, and a reading lamp. Staff friendly and helpful. Best complimentary hostel breakfast I've had. Spacious modern lounge where you could really relax.

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

Beautiful, extremely clean and well maintained. The lounge area is especially nice. I think anyone could enjoy staying here! My only complaint is that they did not have maps available for guests.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Clean, very well organised and every possible facility you could need. The staff was fantastic and I would stay here again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Highly recommended! Excellent location, great amenities, cleanest washrooms I have ever seen in a hostel. The staff was lovely and they even let us shower late in the day, after we had checked out and before our flight to the US. After a hot day in Taipei I can't overstate what a blessing that was! I would stay here again.