Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

I follow the direction stated on hostelworld confirmation email but at last arrived another star hostel instead... seems this hostel is newly opened. all facilities look cool. staffs are helpful and friendly. There are 2 bathroom and 2 toiletry only for each side on 5/F. Seems a bit insufficient...

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

極度推介呢一間Star Hostel比大家,首先個位置好近台北車站,交通好鬼方便! 附近又有好多小食店,7仔,又近寧夏夜市!早餐宵夜都唔洗怕! 至於Hostel方面,一入去個common area已經無得輸,用左原木傢俬,好有無印feel! 廚房基本設施都有齊晒,呢度仲包早餐,一早起身有人準備埋件台 式蛋餅加水果比你,真係好開心! 唯一投訴係咖啡只有 三合一,我唯有自己出去買啦! 房間設備方面,間房乾淨而基本設備都齊,最感動係有強力風筒(要知道有有d所謂酒店,個風筒都係流流地!),Hostel旁係馬路, 夜晚比較嘈,不過我呢d人好易瞓到,醒瞓嘅朋友要 留意下! 今次住Star Hostel,真係好開心,所以check out 個陣已經同staff 講下次黎台北一定再住!希望香港朋友都支持下呢間新hostel!!!!

• 23rd Sep 2014

한국어 할 수 있는 스텝이 있어서 좋았구요. 깨끗하고 역과 가깝고 좋아요. 추천

• 18th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

I had a very comfortable and pleasant stay. The staff was extremely helpful,prompt, friendly, and considerate. The place was undergoing renovation, so it was nice to know that the facilities were constantly maintained and up-to-date. The decor, atmosphere, and cleanliness was much appreciated. The location was very convenient to access other parts of the city/region via MRT, bus, and train. And the 7-11 convenience mart was nice to have right across the street. Keep up the great work, Star!

• 16th Sep 2014

방도 깔끔하구 침대도 편했어요! 아침조식도 맛있구 모든 스탭들이 너무 친절했어요 특히나 한국유학생활하셔서 한국말 진짜 잘하시고 터미날까지 데려다주신 여자 스탭, 레몬유자 과일 주신 홍콩에서 오신 남자스탭등등 너무 친철하셨어요! 이름을 알았더라면 좋았을텐데ㅜㅜ 다시 대만간다면 여기 또 묵고싶어요 ^^

• 9th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Totally awesome!! Everything in the hostel was fantastic. Thanks to Mac, Bobo, kelly and other kind staffs, it was sooooooo great time. This hostel is the best ever!

• 9th Sep 2014

Everything was excellent!

The hostel is brand new super clean and sweet! The staffs there are very nice kind and helpful, I would like to thank Linlin and 2 other boys with glasses(sorry I forgot the names). They took good care of me during my stay although just 2 nights, I really appreciate it !!! By the way their brother hostel H123 is also an awesome hostel I really enjoy my stay there too. The staffs there are great ! It is really like a big family, I made a lot of new friends there! I think I will come back again!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • China

Very Goooooooooooood!!!!! Facilities. Location. Staff perfect!!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This was the first time I had ever stayed in a hostel, even though I had a private room. It was super clean and quiet. And anything I asked for (laundry machine, early check-in, afternoon coffee), they had it. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is going to Taipei!

位置超好 就在台北车站 四通八达到哪里都很放便 房间很干净 staff很热情 老板人超好 推荐

• 20th Aug 2014
  • China

I like the room setting so much! The staff are awesome. Breakfast were good and healthy. The location was kind of hard to find it for the first time however it is truly an awesome location. Lots of nice foodies and shops for wholesale items| I just hope that the price will be kind of slightly reduce for solo traveller. It would be good if there's more drinking water machine instead of just the kitchen area. Everything were great!

I really enjoyed my 5 nights here! I stayed in a private room that looked brand new, modern and super clean. There is a great kitchen to eat, cook or store some leftovers while you're there! Staff were extremely friendly and the location of the hostel is a 2 minute walk away from the Taipei Main Station MTR and the West Bus Station that goes to and from the airport. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely love to stay here again! Thank you!!

The staff Linlin helped us a lot and she speaks English and Japanese very well. Double room have private facilities. Highly recommended.

This place is fantastic, I will definitely return! The staff were not just friendly; after a week, they were friends. The daily breakfast was small, but it was enough for my wife and I, and they had something different each day, which was nice. One night we were playing a game together with the staff and some other guests. I asked where I could find a copy of the game--they went out and got it for me! On our last day, my wife was sick, so they offered to help us take our bags to the bus station.

Always my first and best choice to stay in Taipei. Awesome place and staffs :))))

Great Hostel I've ever stayed in!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Taipei City Main Station Hostel. I loved it. I will recommend it to anyone who will be traveling to Taipei and the next time I go I will stay there as well. My first choice. Thanks Bobo, Linlin, Key, and all staff who has helped which names I did not remember (sorry sad face). Thanks a lot!

A bit expensive for a hostel but really nice location and facilities. Staffs were really kind too. I enjoyed my stay

The environment is clean, tidy, bright. Feeling comfortable. Staff are very helpful. Can try again!

• 1st Aug 2014