Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

it was really good, also staff was kind. I would visit next time. but just it would be more great if you are gonna change the foot tower and ask us if we want to change the bed cover. cuz we dont know if you are gonna change it or not. but it was really good!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was good. The place was spacey and facility was modern and inspiring. Breakfast was good, especially the Taiwanese version. Room is clean and new. I highly recommend this place.

Star Hostel Taipei Main Station is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Apart from the gorgeous interior and spacious common area (including a two-storey wooden cubby!), the extremely affordable rate includes free hot breakfast. The dorms are clean and private (you have a large locker and curtain, light and power point). The location is perfect, just minutes from Taipei Main Station which makes getting around Taipei/Taiwan via MRT, bus or long distance train a breeze. Highly recommended!

• 16th Nov 2014

The decoration is totally a surprise. The common area is very large with wood houses where you can relax inside. It more likely a boutique hotel than a hostel. The room i booked has a private bathroom but it is smelly but for staying overnight is acceptable.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

it was really good I recommend this hostel

• 13th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel is one the best available on earth in terms of facilities. It is new, clean, cozy and stylish. It has a huge communal area with chic little houses for relax and big modern canteen. Shampoo and bath gel are provided, as well as a hair drier. The opaque curtain for each bed is a good idea and hardly found anywhere else. However, it is 10 minutes from the Taipei main station, not 3 minutes as advertise. There are too few toilets, only 2. Elevator to the upper floor is disabled.

1. good location near Taipei station around 5 minutes walk 2. Very clean room and very nice common area for rest 3. Nice and helpful staff

I stayed here from 9th - 13th Nov this year at room no.433. Place was exactly same like photos on the site and easy to find from Taipei main station. The room was clean and I enjoyed breakfast too. Especially I thanks to all staff members there who assisted me well. I travelled alone but I felt safe and comfortable. I will use this hostel again next time. Without doubt, two thumbs up :)

• South Korea

Stafves were very kind, and hostel is very clean and secured. If my friends plan trip to Taiwan, I want to recommend certainly

• South Korea

Because of my tight schedule, I didn't stay at Star Hostel so long. Anyway I was absolutly satisfied with their serviece and the facility. I highly recommend it!!

• South Korea

Hostel cok temiz ve zevkli bir sekilde dekore edilmis. Calisanlar guleryuzlu ve cok sicakkanli. Ana tren istasyonuna cok yakin, yeri bayaga merkezi. Geceleri kurulan yemek panayirlarindan birine 10 dakika yurume mesafesi. Before arrival to Taiwan, hostel staff was already so helpful by answering some of our questions via email. Especially the HongKongese staff helped greatly:)The hostel is very clean and nicely decorated,beds are also very clean and the curtains give nice privacy. Elif

They stay was great. Very friendly and helpful staff, super clean and neat facilities, awesome common room and very delicious breakfast :) Thanks

• 7th Nov 2014

Very nice place with an amazing design, great location, everything clean and new. Except that very friendly staff including Mac who helps when necessary.

It was great!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Stayed 1 night (Nov 2014). New and well-maintained. Spacious ensuite room, just a few amenities below full-on hotel level. The only issue I had was with luggage storage: the room was fitted with a security camera but unmanned; just shelves with no locks; door was easily accessible from the lobby. Didn't really feel comfortable leaving my bag there but thankfully nothing bad happened to it. (Will bring a chain lock next time!) Other than that, highly recommended - will gladly stay again.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

I could smell drainage smell in the toilet once I open the toilet door. The shower head position could not be adjusted well for bathing. Blanket also got smell that made me unable to sleep. I therefore asked the staff to change the blanket. There was a group of Korean students who made so much noise when they came back at 11 plus and that woke me from my sleep. They even talked loudly for quite long even at that late hour. Their teacher should educate the students to keep their voice down.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

This hostel was amazing, don't think I'll be able to describe how amazing it looked. The bathroom, kitchen and communal space were very clean. It was only a few minutes from Taipei Main station. And the staff was really helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 5th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel. Has a great location, comfortable room and a really chilled out feel at all times. The staff are also very helpful win tips of how to get around and details of what to expect from different sights around the city. Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Friendly staff and relatively new furnishings. They have a large communal area which is great for travelers. The staff (Max and Pei Pei) we're friendly and gave us directions to the nearest night market.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Very near to bus/railway/mrt station. Breakfast everyday is almost the same. Will stay again on the next trip

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7