Star Hostel Taipei Main Station

Superb 1374 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1374 Total Reviews

25th Apr 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, without question. Attentive, friendly, helpful and proactive staff. Beautiful open plan common area. Good breakfast. Good dorm rooms. Strong attention to detail throughout - fixtures & fittings just where you expect them to be. I extended my stay here and would visit again. The highlight of my Taipei visit.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

The best hostel, very good organize and the staffs are so friendly, we stayed for 2 periods, first in mixed dormitory but only our party so fabulous and second stayed in private room, the hostel so quiet even there have full occupancy, we will come back again for sure.

• feliciasliang
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at (and I've stayed at quite many in both Asia and Europe!) The interior design is beautiful and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and there are several amenities to allow for a comfortable stay. Absolutely recommend and would stay again if I go back to Taipei! :)

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Excellent stay for solo travellers and backpackers!!

18th Apr 2017

Very near Taipei Main Station and a night market. Common room is spacious. Good free breakfast, coffee and milk tea. Staffs are friendly and supportive. Highly recommend.

18th Apr 2017

This really should be considered a hotel that has a few dorm options. Pros: Excellent Location Wonderful rooms Very Clean Cons: No hostel atmosphere! Wouldn't recommend for solo english speaking travelers looking to meet people. The female dorm has private bathrooms, which is nice, but keep in mind if it is to capacity that is 16 women sharing 2 toilets and 2 showers.

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017

Nice big hostel. Friendly staff. Twin room was clean, spacious and had a shower & towels. Great communal area and so close to the station that I had no problem getting a 6:30am train and also time for a breakfast bun.

13th Apr 2017

There are good hostels, great hostels, amazing hostels, and Star Hostel Taipei is probably in a category of its own. It's so good, so modern, so clean, I barely have words. I loved their breakfast and how helpful they were. Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in my life.

• South Korea, Couple, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017

Perfect location, reasonable price, bathroom is always kept clean, friendly staffs, cozy atmosphere, I will definately stay here again next time.

• Singapore, Female, 41+
29th Mar 2017

My family and I had a pleasant stay at Star Hostel. The hostel is located in a nice community with many shops, local eats, food-joints and convenient store. I love the woody feel of the rooms and the lovely lounge area. Mostly importantly, the staff were friendly and helpful. I was tempted to give Star Hostel a 10/10 rating, however i decided to leave some "room" so that Star Hostel would continue to excel and strive to be a hostel with 5 stars service!