Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

位置超好 就在台北车站 四通八达到哪里都很放便 房间很干净 staff很热情 老板人超好 推荐

• 20th Aug 2014
  • China

I really enjoyed my 5 nights here! I stayed in a private room that looked brand new, modern and super clean. There is a great kitchen to eat, cook or store some leftovers while you're there! Staff were extremely friendly and the location of the hostel is a 2 minute walk away from the Taipei Main Station MTR and the West Bus Station that goes to and from the airport. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely love to stay here again! Thank you!!

The staff Linlin helped us a lot and she speaks English and Japanese very well. Double room have private facilities. Highly recommended.

This place is fantastic, I will definitely return! The staff were not just friendly; after a week, they were friends. The daily breakfast was small, but it was enough for my wife and I, and they had something different each day, which was nice. One night we were playing a game together with the staff and some other guests. I asked where I could find a copy of the game--they went out and got it for me! On our last day, my wife was sick, so they offered to help us take our bags to the bus station.

Always my first and best choice to stay in Taipei. Awesome place and staffs :))))

Great Hostel I've ever stayed in!!

A bit expensive for a hostel but really nice location and facilities. Staffs were really kind too. I enjoyed my stay

The environment is clean, tidy, bright. Feeling comfortable. Staff are very helpful. Can try again!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Extremely lovely hostel... Never been a hostel amazing like this.... Very clean and new.... The design is lovely and modern.... High quality.... Highly recommended 非常漂亮的青年宿舍,比旅館還乾淨優雅,未試過那麼整齊有品味,非常值得,會再想住。

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

the hostel is simple, clean, convenient and comfortable. they provide a free simple breakfast. also, the atmosphere is good and quiet. the wifi is smooth and good connection. i will definitely come back and stay there again next time.

Wonderful experience with my son for 3 nights here. Absolutely clearn. And the staff are helpful and friendly. The room is also clean. Air Conditioner, TV, Bathroom, everything is so wonderful. The common area is very big. You can easy relex yourself there. The location is so good. Convenience to go everywhere. Unerstairs there are a lot of delicious foods. Cool noodle, Sushi, .... I am sure I will go again.

Without a doubt one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at! Awesome place with great atmosphere, the location was excellent, just next to the Taipei main station. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again!

This hostel is very clean and near the Tapei main station. And host is very kind.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

위치도 타이페이역과 가깝고 시설도 좋고 값도 너무 비싸지 않고!! 또 어떤 칭찬이 있을까요??? 마지막으로 스탭분들도 친절했습니다!! 대만여행을 완벽하게 해준 스타 호스텔 추천합니다^^

• 27th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

후기를 보고 갔음에도 불구하고 도착하자마자 기대를 넘는 시설에 놀랐습니다. 저렴한 비용은아니었지만 정말 후회없는 선택이었어요. 깨끗하고, 새롭고.. 특히 방에 있던 히타치 에어컨의 깨끗한 공기가 좋았어요. ㅎㅎ 항상 호텔에서 오래된 에어컨이 젤 불편했던지라.. 친절하신 호텔 직원분들 덕분에 힘든 여정이었지만 더욱더 숙소로 돌아오는 발걸음이 가벼웠어요~ 걍 가보세요~ 진짜 좋아요 ㅎㅎ 初の1人旅行だったので、 金額にこだわらず 安全かつ便利、なおさらきれいなところがいいと思ってたのでこっちにしました。 玄関に着いたところから、期待を超えるインテリア!施設は、アットホームなホテルっぽくも感じました。むしろ、そこらへんのホテルよりはずーっといい! 部屋には、新しい日立のエアコンがあって、とてもきれいな空気でした! スタッフさん達は皆お若くて、フレンドリー、親切だったので、とても居心地のよい時間が過ごせました。 I could have nice days in Taipe for this place!

This hostel is very close to Taipei Main Station so we can find it easily. As soon as we arrived this hostel, we met nice staffs. They always smile and give us good service. The room where we stayed was so clean and we felt like we were at home. The breakfast was also nice and tasty. If we come to Taiwan next time, this hostel is one of top list we want to stay.

Just need a hand towel in the single person suite and that will be perfect. Will definitely stay in this hostel again when I visit Taipei~

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

It is one of the newest and the most clean hostels in Taipei city centre. Located 5min walk from Taipei Main Station (railways, subway, and bus terminal), this hostel will suit your every needs. Especially, the staffs are Taipei locals and they were willing to provide me with major and minor tips to better enjoy the city.

Fantastic hostel! Great private rooms, clean, awesome location close to Taipei Main Station. The staff was amazingly helpful and hospitable - the best customer service I've ever received at a hostel. Highly recommended.

Nice hotel with new and good facility, including lots of kitchen stuff which you can totally cook meal for self. Also staff are really kind and helpful. Location is good, 10mins walk to MRT and Taipei Station, easy for commute, and quite close to Ningxia night market which you can find lots of good food.

• 18th Jul 2014