Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Especially like their common area, very clean and cozy, with relaxing music. All staffs are very helpful and nice. The location is excellent too, many great food stores around

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very stylish yet comfy design, spacious lounge with natural lighting. Kitchen well equipped. Private ensuite room is minimalist and clean of nearly hotel grade. Well located near Taipei main station and Huayin Street walking area with many local shops nearby.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Spent a night in star, was amazed by it's in house environment and the common area, good place to chill and relax. I'm happy with everything with my single room stay except that I've got some red spots around my body when I left... Not quite sure if it's because of the towel I used or the bed (cox there's no extra bed sheet maybe?). For those who have concerns about skin allergy, better bring your own bed sheet and own towel...

Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast a bit dull and there are lots of long hair in my room.

Good location, stylish decoration, clean room. Value for money and definitely will stay again in Star Hostel.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

My friend and I knew nothing about Taipei. We were so lucky to have chosen Star Hostel Taipei Main Station! We had a private double bed room that included a private washroom, shower and TV. Very clean, safe and comfortable. There is a tree house (!) and other comfortable seating in the spacious guest lounge and dining area. The atmosphere is chill. Staff are friendly and speak very good English. Good access to MRT lines. Close to contemporary art museum and shops.

• 3rd Dec 2014

The decor was just amazing. The whole place looks very modern and new. The lounge, especially, was beyond awesome! Definitely value for money as there was also breakfast included! I really loved the place and I will definitely stay there again.

It was really clean backpacker and the location was also nice. The internet connection was not really good but except for it, everything was fine.

Stayed here from the 28th to 4th of December. The hostel is really nice. Modern, clean, staff was really friendly, and comfy beds. They serve complimentary breakfast between 8am and 10am. The only thing about this place is that you don't really get to meet anyone. So for solo travelers i wouldn't recommend this hostel. overall good stay

Great hostel, very quiet and clean and comfortable, and at a central location for easy sightseeing.

• 27th Nov 2014

Brilliant hostel, great facilities, really clean and well kept, the staff were very helpful and the location is really convenient, right by the main station and with really good directions to make sure you won't get lost when finding it.

it was really good, also staff was kind. I would visit next time. but just it would be more great if you are gonna change the foot tower and ask us if we want to change the bed cover. cuz we dont know if you are gonna change it or not. but it was really good!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was good. The place was spacey and facility was modern and inspiring. Breakfast was good, especially the Taiwanese version. Room is clean and new. I highly recommend this place.

This hostel has it all! I was completely blown away, not only by the stunning decor and cleanliness, but also by the friendliness and kindness of the hostel staff. My travel plans had changed and I was only there for 8 hours, and actually I was offered a stay in the common areas for no charge. I decided to take up my room booking in the end and I felt more than welcome, my only regret is not staying longer! Kudos to Pepe and Mac, they really great and friendly front deskers. Keep it up!

Star Hostel Taipei Main Station is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Apart from the gorgeous interior and spacious common area (including a two-storey wooden cubby!), the extremely affordable rate includes free hot breakfast. The dorms are clean and private (you have a large locker and curtain, light and power point). The location is perfect, just minutes from Taipei Main Station which makes getting around Taipei/Taiwan via MRT, bus or long distance train a breeze. Highly recommended!

• 16th Nov 2014

The decoration is totally a surprise. The common area is very large with wood houses where you can relax inside. It more likely a boutique hotel than a hostel. The room i booked has a private bathroom but it is smelly but for staying overnight is acceptable.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

it was really good I recommend this hostel

• 13th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Will stay there again next time I visit Taiwan. It's a great country, and this hostel is top notch.

This hostel is one the best available on earth in terms of facilities. It is new, clean, cozy and stylish. It has a huge communal area with chic little houses for relax and big modern canteen. Shampoo and bath gel are provided, as well as a hair drier. The opaque curtain for each bed is a good idea and hardly found anywhere else. However, it is 10 minutes from the Taipei main station, not 3 minutes as advertise. There are too few toilets, only 2. Elevator to the upper floor is disabled.

1. good location near Taipei station around 5 minutes walk 2. Very clean room and very nice common area for rest 3. Nice and helpful staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7