Star Hostel Taipei Main Station Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Location and Atmosphere are great and sure will choose again for next trip to Taipei.

everything was great, except mattress..

• 15th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

My stay at the hostel (both in private room and dorms) was great. The facilities were excellent and very clean, and the staff super friendly and helpful. I did find the atmosphere a little less cozy, I guess since it is such a big hostel, but the location was perfect.

exellent. everythings good.

clean room, lovely environment, and friendly staffs. Important that is very convenient location just few steps from Taipei main station.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Very good place to stay in Taipei. The only issue with me is that I expect this place for young people only, but lots of middle age people showed up, which made it a little weird.

This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed with excellent decoration and atmosphere~ cleanliness and security is marvelous!

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, it is definitely the best hostel experience i've ever got in taipei (as well as around the world), really glad that I could book a room. =) everything is perfect, haha =p

This was my second stay at this hostel, and it was as exceptional as the first time. Highly recommended!

It is a great place to stay if you are looking for a hotel style hostel, it looks more like a hotel. Unlike other hostels where is quit pack and small, star hotel is big and very spacious, yet, that makes it difficult to make friends.

• 5th Apr 2015

I stayed four nights here. I went many hostels for travel until now, but I can surely say that Star hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been. Here's the reasons: First, it almost same with the pictures on the website. The clean kitchen, toilet and shower room and very comfortable lobby to take rest and have some. Second, Very kind staff, one episode, they even write me Chinese to help me find out the thing I need. Third, comfort and big bed to sleep and curtain for private.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Spectacular hostel with excellent customer service. A must stay in Taipei! Though I would say the following: There isn't much around to do at night in the area so you will have to travel to do things. Other thing I found was the atmosphere felt more like a hotel. I found it hard to make friends as I was travelling solo while everyone else were in groups of friends/families. It would be great if the staff organised daily events like walking tours for travelers to meet others people.

The Star Hostel was fantastic in terms of location and value for money. As hostels go, it probably would compete well with many 2-3 star hotels and its location in the midst of a bustling Asian city is ideal as well as providing a quiet and relaxing oasis amongst all the activity. It is super clean, well appointed with great facilities; the timber temple/cubby houses are novel and beautifully relaxing - the inclusive breakfast and free wi-fi are also great bonuses in the overall package. Super!

The hostel is clean and comfortable especially the living room. With 13 wifi spot, excellent in all area. 24hrs convenient store downstair a bit far away to get the MRT.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

really nice place!

The best place to stay.

Exceptional hostel!! I can't think of anything to fault. The whole place is beautifully designed and very well managed! The bathrooms were amazingly clean, the staff were great, and a really nice breakfast! I think this would have to be one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at. It's very big so it doesn't really the same intimate atmosphere that a smaller hostel could have but this is totally understandable for a large city hostel in this location.

Good & comfortable stay...Thanks.

It's much bigger than the previous Star Hostel we stayed at and they have really done well in designing the whole place especially the communal areas are spacious and welcoming. However, just one thing, the room (private double room with ensuite bathroom) I thought was a bit sterile-looking compared to the areas outside the room. Could have done better. Otherwise, the staff was as helpful and friendly as before! Thank you!

I don't know if there is any one not like here...this is really an awesome place

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5