Star Hostel Reviews

Via Varesina 63, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

The baths were filthy. The staff was a bit rude. The location was not that bad and had a great view but to be honest, I did not like Milan very much.

Good hostel. It's clean and the staff is helpfull. It's not near to center city but it's easy to go and have everything that you could need around. Just pay attention that the linen is not included and costs five euros/day.

My flight was delayed and I arrived very late. However, the owner fixed me a snack and chatted with me. He made it very easy for me to check out in the morning ( I had a very early flight to catch) and gave me clear directions to the airport. I wish I got to stay longer!

10 meters from the hostel there is a bus-stop. with this bus it''s 20 25 min to central city. Nice staff, nice owner. Clean beds. Only the kitchen and bathroom could be a bit cleaner. Nice price for a hostel.

I stayed here for over a week! I am studying in Milan and was here temporarily while looking for an apartment. I booked it because it was close to my university looked good for the rate. The place is simple, peaceful, facilities are clean and its bright, roomy and 20 mins from the Duomo. We would buy stuff from the market and could use the kitchen for food. Bob is a great guy! He really helped me with my hunt, and also offered food & drinks. His hospitality sets the place apart! Great hostel!

• 26th Oct 2013