Star Hostel Reviews

Novoselskogo 91, Entrance: 8 TIRASPOL'SKAJA Street. Apt., 11, Level, Odessa, Ukraine

This is the worst hostel

I'v red on internet the story of someone who booked a room in the star hostel, and were told when he arrived there that his room was already given to someone else. I thought that this person was just very unlucky and that such kind of thing will not happen two times, so I booked a room and came. Same result : they told me that it was no room available; Actually, they don't care about the reservation on internet; they just give their room to the first who arrive and "basta".

• 10th Jul 2015

Nobody from the staff doesn't speak English and they were very suprised that we don't speak Russian..The whole building and and premises seemed us to be strange..It looks like one big appartment! The hostel was overbooked, nobody informed us about it..They called to different hostels to ensure the accommodation for us. In the end we stayed in other hostel and we were not sorry at all!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Got to the hostel in the Morning, with the assurance of our booking, only to be told it's fully booked. They didn't even have the courtesy to send me an email to notify me about this. Anyway the old woman looked racist to me. If you're black, book this place with caution!!!!

• 2nd May 2015