Star Wood Inn Reviews

#74, Street 141, Sangkat Vielvong, Khan 7makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I stayed based on previous reviews. My experience was nothing at all like what I read in the reviews. First, Star Wood is very poorly located. About the only places it's conveniently located for are Tuol Sleng Museum and the Russian Market. Even that's a stretch, as one has to be in the mood to walk to go to these places to and from the hotel. A tuk tuk ride is between $2 and $4 each way depending on one's negotiation skills. Why not pay more for a better location?

It is a good clean cheap hotel. I would not rave about how great it is, but it is cheap and relatively central, with loads of restaurants in the vicinity. Staff are polite. We had no air conditioning, but the fan we got did the job.

Very basic but its better then others that weve stayed in in Cambodia for the price. Rooms are quite spacey and clean, same with the bathroom. The staff are helpful and friendly too. Not many restaurants and bars within a short walk though, Tuk Tuk to the main part should only cost max $2 but be careful of being ripped off!

View all Phnom Penh Bed and Breakfasts