Stargate Hostel Reviews

Via Palestro 88, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Wi fi is a little expensive. It would be a plus to have it for free. Nice place to stay. Good price.

There were bed bugs and I got bitten from head to toe. I would not recommend this hotel.

It was so disappointing! First, the guy in the reception was very rude. Then he offered a private room with a bathroom, but the shower was awful! The water was hot, but it released only a few drops, so it took forever to have a decent shower. There is no internet at all in the room, only in the reception and it's paid. And when I got home I noticed I left a pair of shoes there, but when I called to ask for some help the guy was rude again. I sent some e-mails, but they ignored them all. Terrible

The website needs to be updated. The showers are absolutely horrible. The water was barely coming out and was cold the majority of the time. There was a hole in the ceiling and it was constantly dripping water. The staff can be very rude when they are questioned about anything. This hostel was the worst establishment I have ever stayed in.

• 31st Oct 2013