Stargate Hostel Reviews

Via Palestro 88, Rome, Italy

The reception guy was really kind and polite, when I told him the airline has lost my luggage he crossed his fingers for me and said ''Most important is you are safe!'' I got a twin room, it looks spacious and clean, just the shower didn't work properly. Location is great! 5-10 mins walk from the termini and you arrive at a safe-quiet street, really different from the surrounding of the terminus. Very good value of money, would definitely to stay again when I have a chance to revisit Rome!

We have stayed here many times and always stay here due to the hostel accommodating our requests. The staff are friendly and very helpful answering questions about certain places to visit and making your stay hassle free.