Starlet Hostel Reviews

Kücük Ayasofya Mh. Piyer Loti Cd. Tahsinbey sk., Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel was hood enough, i think. I and my friends didn't hava any problem. The beds were comfy and they have also large rooms with privste bathrooms. Wifi was working well especially in the garden and lobby. It was so fast. The location of hostel is great actually. We didnt have any problem to find it. We followed the directions on the website and it was all. It is also close to main touristic places.i guess it takes like 10 minutes by walk.not more. The guys on desk were helpful also

• 22nd Jan 2015

I loved Starlet Hostel! The receptionist Said was so nice and so incredibly helpful. Myself and 3 of my friends had our own room which was nice and we were very warm, and we were ecstatic to hear that towels were free! The lockers in our room were great too! And great location! A little hard for the taxi drivers to find, but we managed!

• 28th Nov 2014

Starlet hostel is a very good hostel, excellent location, in the heart of sultahnamet and really close to the tram station. Aya sofia and blue mosque are within walking distance. It was clean, the bed was nice. Staff was very helpful. The breakfast was really good and the kitchen has everything you need to cook. Highly recommended!

The hostel is well located, but the problem is to find it. It's quite hidden. And they don't clean up the toilet everyday.

We were very happy with our stay and would recommend it to others. It would have been great to have been informed at arrival about the tv room so we could have watch the Madrid-Barcelona game and chilled there in the evening, we did not notice until morning. If kitchen were made available for guests to use in the evening it would also make the hostel even better for budget travelers like us. But again, we were very content and would come back!

It's very good value money and does what it says on the tin. A no frills good option

• 11th Oct 2014

I really liked staying in the Starlet Hostel. The staff was super friendly and in general it was quit and clean. The only thing: The hostel is really difficult to find. So if you have the chance look it up on a map before you go there. The description on their homepage is not very good.

• 27th Aug 2014

It was a very good hostel. I like it and I will go there again.

Great location right near most of the tourist attractions. Great price. Our room was spacious however the air conditioner didn't work and it was incredibly hot. The staff seemed pretty clueless and weren't very friendly. We asked about a shuttle service to the airport that was advertised on the front desk and they didn't have any idea what it was and didn't give us any help on getting to the airport. Breakfast was pretty basic. Got what we paid for.

The dorm I stayed in had its own bathroom which was good, and both the room and the bathroom were tidy. The location was also very good, only a few minutes walk from the blue mosque, etc. The older man Yusuf was very helpful and friendly. The two younger guys who worked there were however terrible. Poor service, they paid more attention to their phones than me when I checked in, and on Sunday, the guy who was supposed to make breakfast decided not to, and didn`t say anything.