Starlet Hostel Reviews

Kücük Ayasofya Mh. Piyer Loti Cd. Tahsinbey sk., Istanbul, Turkey

The location couldn't be more convenient and worth the value. In the heart of Istanbul, yet in a typical and quite Istanbul neighborhood, this hostel definitively made the Istanbul trip the great adventure that it was. Location great, security great, cleanliness was good and the cleaning lady would come everyday. Overall great place.

위치는 술탄지역에서 10분이내로 가까워요 근데 첨에 찾기가 좀 어렵더라구요 싼가격에 간단하지만 아침도 주구요 취사도구 사용할 수도있어요

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and it was quite a contradictory experience. In the beginning, I found that the staff was very reserved, almost unpleasant, they wouldn't address a word to me but on my second day they started warming up towards me and it got better. The location is excellent though, close to all the main sights and 5 min from the tram stop. Very safe too, walked around alone at night and felt comfortable. Clean, dorms spacious and comfy, breaky is average, no key for rooms

This was my second visit to Starlet, and I was reminded of the good things that made me choose that hostel again. Starlet makes feel at home!

Really enjoyed our stay here. It's a new hostel so think when it's more established it will be better. Good location - minutes from main sites. There is no roof top terrace, so this shouldn't be in the description! Nice facilities and beds were good. We checked in early and were given our room with no problem.

• 3rd Jun 2014

A new hostel with large rooms. They have lockers and mini fridges in the rooms. And these all are free. guys on the desk were very helpful. They have also a common room with comfy sofas :)

• 10th May 2014

The service level is very high. I am greatful to all receptionists who were taking care of us. Every single request was done immediately. Thank you! If I happen to go to Istanbul once again, I'd definitely try to find a place at your hostel :)

It was a pleasure to have you here and it will be our honor to have you here again

Nice location. Very kind staff.

There should be hooks in the washrooms to hang clothes and towels etc. Wifi signals were enough on 3rd floor to do anything

My stay was nice. The room ı stayed in was spacious and had a private bathroom. It was also very clean. At first, it may seem little bit confusing to find it, its not, actually its easy to find it. all I needed to just follow the main way taking me to tram station. that was all. The hostel is also close to the main areas. Its really close to blue mosque and st. sofia, as well as post office, super markets and restaurants. I definetely sugggest this hostel

It is the best place I have ever stayed in Istanbul. Clean, large and enlightened room. That was all I wanted and I got more. I had my own private shover in my room which is a big plus for me. Except this, the hostel is new, beds are great and comfortable. Hostel is also so close to main sight seing place and the otger places like post office, supermarket and tram station.The guys on thr desk, they are very helpful and friendly.They can plan your daily route. Stay in here, save money and time;)

• 29th Mar 2014

Considering value for money, this hostel was excellent! It is situated very close to the main sites and to the tram, still, it's not a very touristy area. You can lock your cupboard in your room and even though the locks sure could have been broken, there is always someone down at the reception who would see anybody not staying there come in. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were rather clean and there was enough space; both heating and hot water worked perfectly fine. I'd come again!

There is no hot water in the showers in the evening, so you have to go all the way down and ask the staff to turn it on! Bathroom is full of fungi on the wall, and humidity is 150%. Staff is helpful. Overall, you get what you pay.

Don't waste your precious time. Stay here :)

• 27th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Really nice place, enjoyed the free breakfast and the place was clean. The large lockers are a huge plus. It's nice getting to place you whole bag/ everything you have in a locker when you leave. Then you don't have to worry about it.

Great location,friendly staff,and reasonable price. Short 5 minute walk to tram.Walking distance to many of Istanbul sites. Would stay here again.

• 16th Feb 2014