Starlet Hostel Reviews

Kücük Ayasofya Mh. Piyer Loti Cd. Tahsinbey sk., Istanbul, Turkey

Worst experience ever! Since the moment I applied for the hostel some member of the staff sent me an invitation on Facebook to be friends. The first night he told me he works there and he found me on FB because they have my email. Also I had to ask for toilet paper everytime, it wasnt clean. The guests or people who live there never respect any hostel rules, as not smoking inside or stay quiet after 10pm. Outside seemed insecure and not all the members speak English or other language.

Great place, great location, great staff

A pretty dirty place. I saw how staff used a cloth that is used for washing dishes to clean the floor and the garbage bin. Rooms are cleaned irregularly and can become filthy.

I was really surprised with the size of double bed ensuite room , complete with tv , wardrobe, pole-bed, a/c and long sofa. Four times bigger than the room we stayed nights before ! Location is abit far downhill from main street but easy to find. Staffs were kind & helpful. Breakfast was basic. Highly recommended for double bed private ensuite.

Staff were super helpful, location is really good for the main sites and food options. (Aussie Italian restaurant was great and the owner was a legend!!). My room was really noisy though (just bad luck I had not the best dorm mates) and the bathroom was filthy!!! Breakfast was simple but filling, and wifi was great!