Stars Hotel Reviews

26 Bat Su, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

A great hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter. Rooms are big and clean and staff were great, especially Nam who helped me with everything!!!

The staff were all super kind and always available when we needed them. I actually accidentally left my passport on the taxi from the airport, and everyone at the front desk was incredibly helpful! I don't know what I would've done without them. The location is also great, my friends and I were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go in Hanoi.

• 3rd Oct 2014

The staff was really nice and so friendly. Thing we didn't like were the shower in room was not warm and strong enough and the AC in the room was noisy. Good breakfast so great value I think.

A perfect budget hotel with a really nice staff!!

Really outstanding staff, helpful and friendly, nice clean rooms :-)

The stay was really wonderful, and the staff were very friendly and helpful and helped us booked a tour to Halong Bay. Right in the old quarter, but not noisy at night which was great. AC in the room helped with the heat and everything was very clean. Would recommend! :)

It's a good value for money in the Old Quarter in Hanoi. Staff is very friendly and helpful, rooms are clean although you probably don't want to spent the same amount of money on room 401. It's the rooftop room and although with a nice view it lacks a working ac and a television.