Stars Hotel Reviews

26 Bat Su, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice hotel, the staff was very welcoming and helpfull. Great value for money.

• 26th Oct 2014

A great hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter. Rooms are big and clean and staff were great, especially Nam who helped me with everything!!!

The staff were all super kind and always available when we needed them. I actually accidentally left my passport on the taxi from the airport, and everyone at the front desk was incredibly helpful! I don't know what I would've done without them. The location is also great, my friends and I were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go in Hanoi.

• 3rd Oct 2014

The staff was really nice and so friendly. Thing we didn't like were the shower in room was not warm and strong enough and the AC in the room was noisy. Good breakfast so great value I think.

A perfect budget hotel with a really nice staff!!