Stars Hotel Reviews

26 Bat Su, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice staff, a bit pushy towards tours though. The hotel isn't too great when it's raining as there are small builidngs with echoing metal roofs nearby. We thought it was pooring rain but when we came outside it turned out to be just a few drops. Shower was cold, we switched to another room but only after it was available the next day.

Recommended, though not a good place to meet people or party. Quiet hotel. Staff friendly, helpful, reception speaks English. Rooms spacious + well furnished. Dusty spots in room. Balcony door insecure. Bathroom door got stuck often. Room damp; heater would be nice (had AC). Wifi slow. Good location in Old Quarter. Brkfst included: egg + bread + tea. Good price for airport transfer. Did 1nt Halong Bay trip, all good. Lots of stairs. Would stay again. Room fixes (doors) would increase score. :)

This hotel doesn't look like much when you walk in, but it is a really great place. The staff are the real stars of the show, as I don't think we ever encountered staff that were so nice ad helpful anywhere else on our three month trip. Rooms were clean and spacious, and the location ca't be beat, as it's right in the heart of the old quarter. I would definitely stay here again.

A really good place In the old district, and good price quality ratio. Staff friendly, whith good Value tour. I recommend it.

A good place to sleep but the location is not the best. Everything is in walking distance but at least five or more minutes away from the main spots.

Staff really helpful

Very very nice staff, very helpful! They let us take a shower after our trips to the Halong Bay and to Sa Pa. They explain and booked for us exactly what we asked for. The location is perfect, in the old city, 5 minutes to the lake, many restaurants around. It's a good value for money!

• 31st Jan 2014

We loved this place (and stayed five nights). Great location in Old Quarter and close to delicious, authentic street food. The staff were amazing; they were by far our favourite throughout our whole trip. Booked a Ha Long tour through them and it was fantastic value. The owners even cooked up a Tet banquet for the guests. Our room was massive, had a comfy bed, a bath and a balcony. I can't wait to stay here again.

Very friendly staff. The room was nice and clean. I was super happy to find a teapot and a fan there. They have a printer if you need. Good for the price.

Had a great stay here, room was good for price. Staff were friendly, I seemed to have adopted a habit of leaving things in reception and they always returned them to me. One thing that was a bit of a problem was, we sat a coffee cup down and went back to it, it was covered in ants, apart from that we never seen any thing to let this hotel down. It location was good.If your looking to meet people it's not really the place for that but if your looking for somewhere warm friendly

Great Place to stay!!! Very very friendly staff, especially Nam!!! Just to recommend...

One of my favorite stay in Viet Nam! The Staff are really helpful and friendly!!!! I have booked the tour to sapa, left my stuff there and when was back at 5 am i have had breakfast and i used the facilities. I had a Shower, Breakfast, Coffe and tea the hole day even i though i had already checked out!!!! I would recommend to anyone!!

• 4th Dec 2013

The staff was very nivel and friendly! They help us a lot regarding turist información and For booking tours. Also they give presents to my friend For her birthday !! Great place to Stay !

Good Hotel in the old quarter of Hanoi. The room was clean, the breakfast average and ok! Definately a good choice for the amount of money!

great place to stay! the rooms are beautiful and big. ours actually had a bath tub! good breakfast, and the staff are amazing!! we had friends who just met us at the hotel so we could go to the airport together. the staff let our friends keep their bags there for free, and gave them breakfast for only $1! overall, a fantastic place and a great value. we will definitely stay here next time we are in Hanoi.

Overall good. Value for money and a happy and helpfull staff. If staying longer than 2-3 days the breakfast will become repetetive so try to improve it (more alternatives like fresh fruit for example). Keep up the good work!

Staff is very friendly and eager to accommodate whatever it is you need. Rooms are big and comfortable. The location is in a great central location from top attractions. Due to the Typhoon they were able to quickly arrange a last minute but fantastic trip to Sapa (go for the homestay option and request May as your guide). Great value for the price.

Amazing place to stay. Great staff. Staff were ALWAYS helpful from the get go and never pushy. Left my bag there while going on my Halong bay cruise with no problems. Staff are always present. Room was big and facilities were good. Just generally a really good experience and would highly recommend. As for location about 5-10min walk to lake, markets and food is nearby. It was a good facility. Thanks for the great 4 nights :).

Everything was excellent! Thank You!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Poland

The hotel is in the Old Town, very close to local highlights and shops. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Although I arrived to the hostel early in the morning, I was able to move into my room almost immediately. Though I booked a single room, I got a free upgrade to a beautiful, spacious double room with street view. The staff helped me organise an overnight trip to Ha Long Bay, and gave me great advice for what to do in the city. I even got some gifts from the manager for my birthday!

• 20th Oct 2013