Station Abaco Center Reviews

Via G.Paglia, 31, Bergamo, Italy

Only there for a few hours cause my train got in very late however the staff waited for me. He made sure I was all good before he left for the night and he even arranged for a cab to pick me up in the morning for the airport. He even text me the confirmation of the cab and a number just to be sure I had all I needed in the morning. Very clean, large, and I would recommend.

Good, helpful staff.

The room was very nice and the bathroom was also big and clean. Only minuses were the wollen blankits on the bed. To a dustallergic person they were a little unpleasent. And the pillows were to our taste too hard. But in general we were very satified.

• 30th Mar 2014