Station Abaco Center Reviews

Via G.Paglia, 31, Bergamo, Italy

Clean enough, good location, easy to reach to the city, the airport, train station and shops. But not respectful and rude attitude of some of the administrators. It deteriorated the impression of the hotel. Not enough staff in the kitchen for prepare smth for yourself.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Estonia

Our reservation was only for one night. The staff (lovely Nadia) contacted us before our check-in time. Then she moved us to other hostel because of bathroom problem in Station Abaco Center. The hostel was called stop & sleep nearby. Hostel was very good and I could recommend it to everybody who enjoys silence and a good night sleep. The breakfast was modest.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Only there for a few hours cause my train got in very late however the staff waited for me. He made sure I was all good before he left for the night and he even arranged for a cab to pick me up in the morning for the airport. He even text me the confirmation of the cab and a number just to be sure I had all I needed in the morning. Very clean, large, and I would recommend.

Good, helpful staff.