Station Abaco Center Reviews

Via G.Paglia, 31, Bergamo, Italy

Andreas was very helpful when we arrived late as our plane had been delayed, he gave us maps and tips on what to do. The room we stayed in was very big and nicely decorated, the bathroom was clean, Unfortunately I was badly bitten during the night I stayed there, when we returned later in the day they were doing extensive cleaning (all mattresses and bedding were being removed)

I only stayed there overnight, leaving early the next morning to get a flight to Berlin. I thought it was very nice but it was expensive compared to other places. Location close to train/bus/taxi to get to Airport was prime concern. The bath show screen was not effective in keeping water off the floor.

Generally it was a clean, safe place to stay, very nice staff. The only surprise it was we had to pay the local tax, although the booking said all taxes included. We liked the place.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts