Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

Antonio was really nice and welcoming (and he came to fetch me at the airport since he had nothing else to do ^^) ! I only spent a night at Station Airport Easy Pisa (late arrival - early departure) but this hostel was exactly what I expected it to be : clean, comfy, easily accessible. I was fully operational after a good night's sleep there ! Only 1 bathroom for everyone I thjink (shower + toilet in the same room) but this wasn't a problem for me.

The hostel is not very easy to find (a nice little old lady had to walk me to it) and also in a sketchy part of town, but not far away from the center. It's ok if you don't stay long. Also, the reception guy was very nice and helpful.

• 30th Aug 2014

The hostel is really close to the airport, the train and bus station. There is a big supermarket next to the hostel. You have to schedule a correct time to arrive or has a mobile phone that works because there is no reception and Antonio arrives only on the time scheduled. To the main attractions, the hostel is half hour walking.

The hostal is very well ubicated if you are looking for a place to stay next to the airport. I'ts very clean and the guy was very nice!! From there to the station is a 10 minutes walk.

Location: To find the hostel is much more difficult than I expected - even with checking the reviews here and google maps. You may even pass it if you know where it is. Security: We booked a private room. This unfortnuately meant that we lived in a student shared apartment with one guy sleeping in the living room. Luckily we were given keys to the private room, but still this is not acceptable. Do not book private rooms here, shared rooms seem to be acceptable though.

Good location between train station and airport, very helpful friendly staff member, perfectly adequate for the night.

The location is good if you want just a place to rest until your flight in pisa airport. Its far from the touristic area. The security was average because there are no lockers. The staff was very kind and helpfull when I arrived. He offered me an glass of water and a nice espresso. Also helped me with my luggage. The room is very clean but very hot. They should have at least a fan. Also, the single bathroom was very clean when i arrived, but was a mess in the morning. Good hostel at all.

Very convenient for getting an early fly, 5 minutes wolking from the airport. Friendly staff and clean rooms. A little bit too noisy for my taste.

• 2nd Aug 2014

THE WORST hostel I've ever been to.When we arrived they told us to go to a different property. They took us (by car) to a different hostel.Once there the room was too small for 8 people. The worst thing was the bathroom: completely disgusting. The wc pipe was broken, and they put a sheet to hold the water. The smell was awful. The shower was falling apart and had a disgustin curtain. There was a wet carpet on the floor full of hair and dirt.Luckily we only stayed 1 night, they totally fooled us.

This hostel is a fantastic option if you have a flight scheduled out of Pisa the next morning. It's an easy, under 10-minute walk (with heavy luggage) to the front doors of the airport, and everything is adequately suited to travelers staying for just a brief period. It's not too far away from attractions in Pisa since it's a small city, but the advantages definitely lie with those who need a quick, affordable, clean place to stay in order to easily continue on their way or return home.

Nice place, very helpful receptionist!

The staff were wonderful and the hostel was very clean. The shower could have been better and they could do with putting fans in the room as we had to have the window open and hot eaten alive by mosquitos. It is an excellent location to walk to the airport, station and centre. The airport is only 5 minutes walk which is great because we had to leave at 4am. They even had breakfast set out at that time which was great! Definitely a good hostel if you have to fly out. :-)

This hostel is good for staying. It was very pleasantly from the side of hospitable staff to pour a cup of coffee for us on arrival. There was clean in the room. Also location of this hostel is good, because there was not far from International Airport and Central Railway Station. So we have stayed satisfied of staying there. We recomend!

The hostel was small but was very close to the train station and airport. The owner working the front desk waited up for me past check in time (my flight came in late) and was really helpful and accommodating. The location is a little difficult at night but a cab from the airport got me there quickly.

o hostel nao possui uma recepcao 24h, o que foi incoveninte no check in e no check out....tivemos que pedir a ajuda da vizinha para chamar o responsavel pelo hostel. As orientacoes para chegar no hostel estao bem confusas

Perfect, if you need to be close to the airport.

There was only one toilet, what can be quite a problem. The morning i left no one appeared during the morning, so I just left my luggage there without asking. The location is quite good, walkable distance from both the airport and the train station!

We didn't stay long but the guy was there ready to check us in when we arrived. Walked from train station, wasn't a bad walk to airport either. The man at desk wasn't there to check us out when we needed to though so we had to just leave (wrote a note checking out). He helped take bags upstairs which was nice. Only one bathroom, and shower was ice cold (not so nice). Wish they would have fans in rooms though (hot during night). Other than that it wasn't a bad place to stay.

• 7th Jul 2014

Although it was very clean, the atmosphere was dead. When I arrived with my friend, there was only one other person in the room. It is easy to locate and not too far out from Pisa, however the leaning tower is on the other side of the city, but it's walkable. I'd give the hostel two stars.

Great place and great staff!!!! I recomend it.

• 28th Jun 2014