Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

This place is great for a night stopover if you have to catch an early train. It's a bit of a walk to see the sights but the walk is enjoyable and covers most of the things you would have wanted to see anyway. We enjoyed our stay here. It was perfect for what we needed which was just one night close to the train station. It was very clean and the hostel staff was very friendly. They also gave us a small bag of breakfast for the morning which was perfect because we had to leave very early.

The manager was very good. He waited up past the normal check in time to wait for the last flight to land (it happened to be delayed)

The staff were incredible, so attentive and so friendly.

• 27th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Clean with strong wifi. Great staff too, I came in absolutely dead from the heat with a pack on my back, and the owner grabbed me a big-cold-new bottle of water and gave it to me, I tried to pay for it and he wouldn't take it. Great people here! Location is a little south from Pisa central, but Pisa is so small you can walk from this hostel to the center in just 10mins or less.

Extremely clean an very friendly! The only thing which could be improved is the fact that there is only 1 bathroom for everyone. 1 toilet for 3 dorms I think it's not really enough.

• 24th Jul 2015

We spend one night in this hostel (group of 4 friends). Owner is very nice, just started the hostel and is still making improvements. It was too hot without airconditioning, but this will follow in the coming years. For one night and for the price we have payed, it was a nice hostel. Also very close to the airport, which was very very convenient. Still, the city centre is also at walking distance.

I just stayed for one night. Got in Pisa very late, slept and woke up to see Pisa. It's perfect for a short period, very close to the station and airport. Pisa is very small, so it does not really matter where you are staying.

GREAT HOSTEL. we got lost from the train station and Antonio came and saved us in his car! free water on arrival as well as a breakfast pack! huge bed and clean rooms. quick wifi also :-) Antonio was brilliant, he gave us a lift into PISA and then offered to bring us back if we got lost again! he then took us out to an incredibile bar in the evening and paid for nearly everything! would return without a doubt. THANK YOU

one bathroom between alot of people was hard but totally manageable! moving me to a smaller all girls room was lovely and when i had my nose bleed you were so helpful! very thoughtful lovely folk running the place!

The room was insanely hot- a double bed bunk bed with a floor fan does not work when it is 37 degrees and there were so many Mosquitos you could not open the windows! The room was clean and the staff friendly, close to station and airport.

Really nice hostel once I found it, took a bit of walking around to find it and once I turned up there was no one there and the door wouldn't open. Once checked in it was great, the staff were really nice and helpful and the bathroom and kitchen area were clean. Didn't get much sleep as people were being very noisy. Checking out early wasn't a problem either :)

While staff was very good as well as cleanliness, i had to wait about an hour an a half to be able to use the toilet. There were people who apparently arrived late after 12 am and they were taking their shower. There is only one shower and toilet avilable and we were 6 in our private room besides the other rooms. The is a supermarket withing 20 meters from the place however the way to get to it was kind of dirty, garbage on the floor and this can be improved. Maintenance is the key!. Good luck!.

Great place to stay if you have an early flight connection, it's just a 10min walk to the airport, and about 15mins to the city centre (via a tunnel under the station). Very convenient with a supermarket just through the back gate, cooking facilities, large fridge,no faff checkout. It's purely functional though, it's probably not the hostel to go to if you want a cosy communal atmosphere or to hang out with other travellers. Take a padlock for the cupboard if you want to lock up your belongings.

The staff is very friendly! Antonio, the manager/owner cooked me a whole plate of pork and beans and was super nice! Rooms and bathroom are very clean. Pretty small hostel and there's only one bathroom in the building I was in but it wasn't a problem during my stay (was only there for 1 night). Wifi was fast in the room. Location is great- short walk to the trains station and the airport! Would definitely stay here again.

This hostel was in the perfect location from the train station and was within walking distance of the town and the leaning tower which is the reason you come to Pisa. There is only one bathroom, but this really isn't much of an issue. Breakfast is a bonus :)

The receptionist is a very cool guy, he gave me a lot of advise about things to places to visit in the city. I needed a hostel close to the airport because I had the flight in the early morning, and this one was just perfect. In the kitchen I met interesting people to talk with. I will get back there for sure.

Great staff - super friendly! 10 min walk from the train station and the airport and right next to a grocery store. Rooms didn't lock, which was a little weird, but it seemed like the staff was always around keeping an eye on things.

A lovely hostel, with a set up more like an apartment than a hostel (which is great). The area is not the sort of place I'd be super thrilled to walk about in as a girl on my own late at night, but it's fine during the day. The bathroom and shower facilities are rather limited, so I'd recommend you shower at random times to avoid the rush! Other than these potential issues, it's a lovely place to stay for a few days. Also, it's clean, and it's really handy for planes and trains!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

I only stayed here one night, but it was very close to the airport, clean, and the man at reception was very helpful and friendly.

The hostel is very well located, close to the airport and to the city center. The receptionist was super lovely, he showed me the city and explained me a few interesting things about Pisa. I would definitely recommend the hostel!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4