Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

A really nice place to stay. A bit far from the main attractions, but in walking distance however. Not an easy place to socialize but clean. Overall a nice hostel. The breakfast is nothing special but there is a big supermarket really close.

My friend and I arrived very late and were greeted by a very nice guy to check us in, he gave us our breakfast in advance which was a chocolate croissant, a juice, coffee and tea. The room was clean and comfortable, I was even able to get a queen size bed to myself! The bathroom was also nice and clean, felt very homey. We left early in the morning but our small impression was that this place was really nice! It was a little difficult to find though, as google maps didn't take us straight there

Very nice stay (1night). It's a clasical hostel where you can meet other people. Not too far from city center... it's perfect if you have a plane in the morning :)

Looiking for cheapest solution near to Pisa airport, it is really few steps between Galilei and central station. Amazing staff from south Italy. Tower beds in dormitory, as usual they can't do nothing to the people that make a lot of noises while sleeping. Small and clearly bath, as kitchen where you could find tomatoes and other vegetables for free! It's the cheapest logistic solution in Pisa; don't go there if you are looking for a good atmosphere, stay far from it.

Great staff! Gilberts and the other guy are so helpful and good. It's a little place but close to station. Thank you guys!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Some rooms would be nicer with one bed less. Own keys or lockers would be good.

We had a great time and thanks for the tomatoes :)

Very good location, close to the airport and to the central station. The city center and the tower is accessible by feet. The hostel was very very clean, and the employees very nice and friendly. We only stayed one night but if I had any transfer to do again in Pisa I would definitely go back to Station Airport Easy Pisa again.

Close to the airport which was convenient. About a 10min walk to train station and 25min walk to attractions. Room was very hot mid summer. Small room. Quite clean though. Small kitchen available.

The hostel was clean, staff very nice, it is closed to the airport so perfect if you are flying the next day. It can be a problem for parking because it is not possible to use the private parking next to the hostel because it belongs to the neighbors but you can find parking on the street or next to the supermarket. Security could be also improved but in general we enjoyed our stay there.

This place is great for a night stopover if you have to catch an early train. It's a bit of a walk to see the sights but the walk is enjoyable and covers most of the things you would have wanted to see anyway. We enjoyed our stay here. It was perfect for what we needed which was just one night close to the train station. It was very clean and the hostel staff was very friendly. They also gave us a small bag of breakfast for the morning which was perfect because we had to leave very early.

The manager was very good. He waited up past the normal check in time to wait for the last flight to land (it happened to be delayed)

The staff were incredible, so attentive and so friendly.

• 27th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Clean with strong wifi. Great staff too, I came in absolutely dead from the heat with a pack on my back, and the owner grabbed me a big-cold-new bottle of water and gave it to me, I tried to pay for it and he wouldn't take it. Great people here! Location is a little south from Pisa central, but Pisa is so small you can walk from this hostel to the center in just 10mins or less.

Extremely clean an very friendly! The only thing which could be improved is the fact that there is only 1 bathroom for everyone. 1 toilet for 3 dorms I think it's not really enough.

• 24th Jul 2015

We spend one night in this hostel (group of 4 friends). Owner is very nice, just started the hostel and is still making improvements. It was too hot without airconditioning, but this will follow in the coming years. For one night and for the price we have payed, it was a nice hostel. Also very close to the airport, which was very very convenient. Still, the city centre is also at walking distance.

I just stayed for one night. Got in Pisa very late, slept and woke up to see Pisa. It's perfect for a short period, very close to the station and airport. Pisa is very small, so it does not really matter where you are staying.

GREAT HOSTEL. we got lost from the train station and Antonio came and saved us in his car! free water on arrival as well as a breakfast pack! huge bed and clean rooms. quick wifi also :-) Antonio was brilliant, he gave us a lift into PISA and then offered to bring us back if we got lost again! he then took us out to an incredibile bar in the evening and paid for nearly everything! would return without a doubt. THANK YOU

one bathroom between alot of people was hard but totally manageable! moving me to a smaller all girls room was lovely and when i had my nose bleed you were so helpful! very thoughtful lovely folk running the place!

The room was insanely hot- a double bed bunk bed with a floor fan does not work when it is 37 degrees and there were so many Mosquitos you could not open the windows! The room was clean and the staff friendly, close to station and airport.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4