Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

This hostel is good for staying. It was very pleasantly from the side of hospitable staff to pour a cup of coffee for us on arrival. There was clean in the room. Also location of this hostel is good, because there was not far from International Airport and Central Railway Station. So we have stayed satisfied of staying there. We recomend!

The hostel was small but was very close to the train station and airport. The owner working the front desk waited up for me past check in time (my flight came in late) and was really helpful and accommodating. The location is a little difficult at night but a cab from the airport got me there quickly.

Perfect, if you need to be close to the airport.

There was only one toilet, what can be quite a problem. The morning i left no one appeared during the morning, so I just left my luggage there without asking. The location is quite good, walkable distance from both the airport and the train station!

We didn't stay long but the guy was there ready to check us in when we arrived. Walked from train station, wasn't a bad walk to airport either. The man at desk wasn't there to check us out when we needed to though so we had to just leave (wrote a note checking out). He helped take bags upstairs which was nice. Only one bathroom, and shower was ice cold (not so nice). Wish they would have fans in rooms though (hot during night). Other than that it wasn't a bad place to stay.

• 7th Jul 2014

Although it was very clean, the atmosphere was dead. When I arrived with my friend, there was only one other person in the room. It is easy to locate and not too far out from Pisa, however the leaning tower is on the other side of the city, but it's walkable. I'd give the hostel two stars.

Great place and great staff!!!! I recomend it.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was really nice except for the fact that it was quite hard to find. The directions given were not very clear and the hostel is not clearly visible as an hostel. If you would improve upon that it would make it even better!

Great place for a night. Wouldn't stay much longer. Kind of far from town and nightlife. Not clearly labeled so make sure you know the street number when you are looking for it. Overall cute place.

The space is good, is a really small hostel so dont expect meet tons of people. It is perfect for sleep. But I felt really upset in my check out. There was no one in the reception and after i knock the door to tell I was goin, the guy was erally rude. waiting

It is a really nice hostel with nice staff. if you stay for 2 or 3 nights it is totally okay! you get a key if you want to go out! if you want a hostel where more is happing (bar or kitchen etc) though, this is not the right one for you. but still, totally nice to stay at :) and very close to the airport and the main station!

This hostel was a really good surprise ! It's small but amazing ! If I come back to Pisa I will definitely got there again!!

It is just a place to sleep, without any useful facilities like lockers, keys for your room, kitchen, etc. Too expensive for too little

Staff is nice.And room is clean.

• 30th Apr 2014