Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

Absolutely amazing for what we wanted. As soon as we arrived we felt so welcomed. The man at reception went above and beyond for us. Took time to show us everything and was so nice and friendly. Made such a difference having someone make you feel so welcome. 5 min walk to the airport. Breakfast included but we left early due to a 6am flight! I will 100% stay here again and will recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in Pisa.

I could not lock my bags anywhere and was told to put it my bags under my bed.

Only one bathroom

The hostel was very close to the airport but also to the train station which you can cross and get to the city. Pisa is a small city so you can get to the places just by walking. The staff were very respectful and helpful because I arrived earlier than the check-in time and they received me very well. Everything was very clean. They also give you breakfast in a bag so you can take it away if you have an early flight. For sure if I go back to Pisa I will stay in this hostel.

• 12th May 2015
  • Romania

I loved the location because even thou its a 20 mins walk from the airport, it was very close to the airport and on the next day i could even take a look into the city zhile going to the city center. The only problem is that i arrived late and if i didnt have internet on my phone it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to find the hostel hahaha They should try to put some signs on the street or send emails to the guests explaining because once you know where it is it is really simple to get there

Hostel was very nice. Clean and close to the train station and still walking distance to the centre of Pisa. Friendly and helpful staff. Extra bathroom would be nice.

• 7th May 2015

Amazing staff, so helpful. Great hostel. I'll recommend it to everyone.

The owner is such a nice guy! He made us all dinner with wine just out of the blue and we all sat around talking!

Very kind staff and excellent service. It was really worth it

Perfect place between airport and train station, ideal if you have an early flight or train to catch; in nice and quiet area away from buzz of town so you can actually get a good sleep. You have a bite to eat provided in the morning too. There is no common room/ kitchen facilities though, but for s short stay and just bed to sleep, I highly recommend this hostel.

We only stayed a night but its a really cute place and the staff is really great!

Good if you're trying to catch an early flight out of pisa! Within walking distance of both train station and airport, so excellent location. Staff a bit disorganized for a late night arrival, and they don't take credit cards. Overall, clean and a pleasant nights stay if you're just passing through!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Overall a fabulous stay!

• 20th Apr 2015

I liked the atmosphere, safe, clean, frendly staff, close the train station and the airport, I recommend that my friends come here.

• 20th Apr 2015

I think it is a great hostel. It is very close to the airport (5 minutes) and to the city center(10 minutes walking distance). Great if you have a early flight in the morning. The atmosphere is great. Full of young people. The place is very clean. The team is very nice. Antonio is always there for helping you with any problem. I really enjoy my days there. I strongly recomend it. :-D Me parece un hostel genial, limpio, divertido, y con una ubicación ideal.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Hostel (Via Sant'Agostino 165) walking down from the airport is located opposite the house nr.98. Close to the airport, close to the railway station, a little further to the Tower (go Corso Italia and continue straight over the bridge). Clean and quiet. No lockers. Ticket for the train to Siena ~ 10 €, to Lucca ~ 3.50, to Viareggio ~ 3.50 €. Thanks - Jack

• 13th Apr 2015

The hostel was good, and the location was perfect, especially if you are taking a flight from Pisa. However, having just one bathroom toilet per floor was really difficult. Either there can be a separate toilet so at least people don't have to wait while someone is taking a shower.

Really nice, because is cheaper price, simple yes, but relation cost x benefits is perfect. No towels available, staff is nice, clean room.

Good place for the money! Ran out of breakfast which was just a croissant on the way out but overall a good value for what it costs.

Probably one of the cheapest hostel in Pisa. Located a bit down in the city but not too far from train station. Receptionist friendly and helpful but he could be a bit more proactive. No towels were available, little breakfast; In summary, basic hostel but very cheap so it's quite good for a few days!