8.4
Fabulous 427 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 427 Total Reviews
Station Airport Easy Pisa Located at Via Sant'Agostino 165, , Pisa.
Italy
Pisa 17 56125 Via Sant'Agostino 165
84% 427
43.7032191 10.3986238
    Rooms available

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Had a great short stay with two friends and we were all really happy! The owner is very helpful, fun and kind.

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 25-30
20th May 2016
6.6

The location is not easy to find. It's not at the main Street . As we are check in at night, it's really difficult to find the hostel. Just have 1 bathroom and toilet is inside. Really not good!! I need to wait for 20mins for the bathroom in the morning. if there's full of people, there's 10 person in total. 1 bathroom for 10 person. Staff is nice, bathroom and room is clean. Good to included breakfast.

14th May 2016

Great location, very helpful staff, and clean bedrooms. The mattresses are very thin though, and there's not really a common area to meet people. But considering the price and location, it has really good value for your money!

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016
6.9

Took us so long to find!! We arrived in the evening and couldn't see the tiny sign readying "hostel" on the street corner. Bathroom was somewhat clean. Staff was really helpful. Beds were clean.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016

From the airport, the hostel is less than 10 minutes walk if you find the shortcut alley behind the supermarket. However, the hostel is quite difficult to find at night as the street turns really dark. My hostel in general is super cozy with clean environment and friendly host. Coffee and drinking water were provided as well as an acceptable wifi. All-in-all, I am very satisfied with my stay and would certainly recommend it to anyone going to Pisa, especially those with flights reach at night!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016

It was a great experience! When I couldn't find the hostel one of the guys came out to look for me. They called me to make sure I was okay and even had a breakfast bag ready for me since I would miss breakfast the next day (because I had a 6 a.m. flight). I picked the 6 bed female room and I had a great experience. The whole room was clean as well as the bathroom. Would 100% reccommend it to anyone!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

Very beautiful hostel, i have been beautifully. Clean and safety. I will be back certainly! Thanks for all!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
4th May 2016

We stayed in Antonio's hostel and we loved it! Everything is so clean and nice, the service is great! It's a small hostel that makes you feel at home! Antonio is such a nice guy and we became friends easily ! He helped us in everything he could , with a big smile and always with good mood and singing! I definitely recommend, for sure we'll come back next time!

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

The host at Station Airport Easy Pisa Hostel was so friendly and relaxed. We immediately felt very welcome, despite our short stays of 1 and 2 nights. The hostel is clean and whilst basic, it has everything you need and we were able to borrow towels too. There are lockers available to lock your stuff in and a small breakfast with good coffee is included. It might benefit from an extra bathroom. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here - other guests and the host were great & the atmosphere was lovely.

• Ireland, Couple, 41+
26th Apr 2016

Handy for airport and early flights. Beds new but uncomfortable, need deeper mattresses so you can't feel cross beams