Station Airport Easy Pisa

7.8
Very Good 580 Total Reviews

3rd Feb 2017
5.4

The hostel was overall clean, but I had several negative experiences here. The biggest problem was that I didn't feel very safe for the night I stayed there because there was only one door into the whole building and I was not given a key (the room didn't have a separate key). This meant I couldn't lock the door when going to bed and in the morning when I left early, I couldn't let myself out of the building.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017
5.7

I stayed in this hostel just for one night as I had to take the plane early in the morning. I didn't feel really safe, the other guests were not the people that you expect to find in an hostel. The host was nice and the dorm was clean. But the atmosphere was creepy. I don't recommend it for female solo travelers.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Jan 2017
5.7

Mmmm quite a few prob. Wi fi supposed to be on and available instead was down for quite a few days. Only 1 restroom so it can get complicated with so many tenants staying at the same time (another one is located in a private room) , so nevertheless it's more 1 bathroom than 2 in the whole facility. Regardless at least something very good is avaliable, a parking space for free. I almost forgot the let's call it rent per day is very cheap compared to the other nearby hostels.

30th Dec 2016

Great place, great people

21st Dec 2016
4.3

-no functional wifi. -expected to check in using the wifi, which made it impossible since no staff were on the property. -only one bathroom for all guests, and it has the toilet (with no seat...) and the shower in the same room. -the staff member who finally came to check me in disappeared into a room with his girlfriend (?) and then when someone started ringing the bell he didn't get the door, so I had to get out of bed and go downstairs to let them in myself. -only plus was free food.

• smulrow6026
  • USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Exactly what I was looking for! Simple, cheap and safe hostel that I could crash in for a night and then catch my flight early the next morning!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay here, facilities wise for cooking there isn't much but you make do, free food is also always good! It was super clean and well the people I meet there made my stay :) I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

8th Nov 2016
8.0

Rooms were spacious and well kept. Good for a quiet night rest.

• marcelobuffo
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2016

It's really close to the airport, a bit far from the city centre, but definetely the place you want to stay to catch a early flight. It's very simple hostel, there is just one 6-bed dorm, but the host makes up for it! Antonio will go way beyond to make you enjoy Pisa! All the guests are treated as friends. Thank you very much dude! See you soon!

2nd Nov 2016
7.4

Great for a one night stay before an early morning flight. Nothing special, but the location is great!