Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

Nice hostel nearby the railway station. Had a good sleep. The breakfast was a joke but the hostel owner offered me coffee with it so that made my day.

doors wide open to public all day and late into night. no locks on dorm doors. 3 lockers per 8 bed room - almost zero security. 1 bathroom for 18 people! i waited until noon to shower - nobody else in our section of the hostel - and had the manager banging on the door telling me to get out! when i came out still no one in the hostel... he was worried about city water price? not sure but definitely not cool. wasn't even in there for long. good kitchen and main area, wifi only works in reception.

Super nice stay here! The rooms were clean and the bathroom was big. Breakfast isn't much but is still a nice addition and the guy who worked there was super friendly; he made me and my friend a coffee each morning. The kitchen is good and there is a big supermarket just around the corner. Even though it's a little further out from central Pisa it's super easy to just walk into town and you can walk to the tower in 20 minutes. Would recommended.

Located only minutes away from Pisa airport, this Hostel is hard to beat for location and value for money.

Staying in this hostel was a pleasure. Helpful people at the check in. The distance from the airport and train station is good for a little walk and as I had my flight in the early morning it was just perfect place to stay. Would recommend it to everyone as what you get for this price is more than enough: clean room and shared bathroom, comfortable bed and even a breakfast! :)

I has the most lovely stay at this hostel its not particularly close to the tower but its ok since pisa is a very small town! The guy that runs the hostel is so nice and helpful!!

very basic. I had to buy an adapter, the only place in europe in which the standard adapter doesn't work. The kitchem facilities are a joke, only open from 6pm till 11. If you cooked dinner and lunch, you can't eat it at the next day until is 6 pm again. More powerpoints in the room would be desired. The place is very very small so if you wanna met people, forget it. I got ther at 8 in the morning having almost no sleep and they sent me to walk until 2 pm....a couch would have been nice.

Great hostel especially if you're just looking to stay in Pisa to catch an early flight. It took me less than 10 minutes to walk to the airport from this location. I didn't realize that EasyJet requires you to check-in online and I don't have the app so the owner was nice enough to wake up early and help me print my boarding pass. Nice staff, good value. Wi-fi works and I felt pretty safe.

one bathroom per floor, this means it was always busy, we weren't given a key of our six people dorm, there was just one and it remained at the door, everyone could have came in; the bathroom was very very small and the door of the shower was broken. not recommended.

Quiet clean little place. Loved the free breakfast and staff were nice. A bit far from sights but close to train and airport. No lockers but it's small and I didn't feel uneasy about that. Hot in the room at night, windows closed to keep out mosquitoes and no ac.

A really nice place to stay. A bit far from the main attractions, but in walking distance however. Not an easy place to socialize but clean. Overall a nice hostel. The breakfast is nothing special but there is a big supermarket really close.

a well retrofitted apartment that is now a hostel, this place has a great owner who is very nice and takes good care of you. my first room had no common area, but my second room had a kitchen and hang out spot, which made all the difference. it is super close to the airport, but a decent walk from the city. the area is very nice and serene though. no lockers, and only one bathroom per apartment of maybe 15 beds?

My friend and I arrived very late and were greeted by a very nice guy to check us in, he gave us our breakfast in advance which was a chocolate croissant, a juice, coffee and tea. The room was clean and comfortable, I was even able to get a queen size bed to myself! The bathroom was also nice and clean, felt very homey. We left early in the morning but our small impression was that this place was really nice! It was a little difficult to find though, as google maps didn't take us straight there

Very nice stay (1night). It's a clasical hostel where you can meet other people. Not too far from city center... it's perfect if you have a plane in the morning :)

Looiking for cheapest solution near to Pisa airport, it is really few steps between Galilei and central station. Amazing staff from south Italy. Tower beds in dormitory, as usual they can't do nothing to the people that make a lot of noises while sleeping. Small and clearly bath, as kitchen where you could find tomatoes and other vegetables for free! It's the cheapest logistic solution in Pisa; don't go there if you are looking for a good atmosphere, stay far from it.

Great staff! Gilberts and the other guy are so helpful and good. It's a little place but close to station. Thank you guys!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Some rooms would be nicer with one bed less. Own keys or lockers would be good.

We had a great time and thanks for the tomatoes :)

Very good location, close to the airport and to the central station. The city center and the tower is accessible by feet. The hostel was very very clean, and the employees very nice and friendly. We only stayed one night but if I had any transfer to do again in Pisa I would definitely go back to Station Airport Easy Pisa again.

Close to the airport which was convenient. About a 10min walk to train station and 25min walk to attractions. Room was very hot mid summer. Small room. Quite clean though. Small kitchen available.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4