Station Airport Easy Pisa

Very Good 606 Total Reviews

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017
8.0

Everything waa good bcause i needed a place close to the airport to catch an early flight. But the manager kept people waiting to check in. You just have to not expect too much in terms of service. Everything is else good...rooms are clean and there is a light breakfast (bread, juices, and coffee).

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th May 2017
6.6

Good place but a little on the interiors.

3rd May 2017
7.4

Difficult check in - I prefer 24 hour reception, but little choice in pisa. Owner/manager not there, the girl who received us did cleaning and another job, but she tried really hard to be helpful :)

26th Apr 2017

The place seems brand new. The toilet as the rest of the house is clean and the beds confortable. The location is great to get to the train station/airport. It's not too bad to get to Pisa centre if you like walking. Doing the check in was a bit tricky. Calling is needed and it could be a problem if you don't have a phone available. Luciana came to my assistance and she was very helpful. Overall my staying was good but I missed some of the basics I would expect in a hostel.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017
5.4

I stayed here one night because it's walking distance to the airport and I had an early morning flight. It was fine for that purpose, but I wouldn't recommend staying here otherwise - far from the attractions, not comfortable, the staff weren't particularly helpful (they had no change when I arrived and I had to wait for the manager, who never arrived, and ended up lumping my payment together with another guest.)

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

Was a lovely hostel that looked like a mini house, a mini breakfast was also provided

• Germany, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017
4.3

Super creepy place, I didn't get a receipt for what I payed and later found out that I payed too much. You cannot lock the room, only the whole building. The gate outside was locked so we had to climb over the fence when we came back at 10pm. The beds are a metal rag and horribly uncomfortable.We couldn't store our luggage because the owner was not home in the morning, the "breakfast" is a joke (cheap breadroll, instant coffee, Fanta and that's it), one toilet flush broken.

15th Mar 2017
2.6

wouldent stay hear again

3rd Feb 2017
5.4

The hostel was overall clean, but I had several negative experiences here. The biggest problem was that I didn't feel very safe for the night I stayed there because there was only one door into the whole building and I was not given a key (the room didn't have a separate key). This meant I couldn't lock the door when going to bed and in the morning when I left early, I couldn't let myself out of the building.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017
5.7

I stayed in this hostel just for one night as I had to take the plane early in the morning. I didn't feel really safe, the other guests were not the people that you expect to find in an hostel. The host was nice and the dorm was clean. But the atmosphere was creepy. I don't recommend it for female solo travelers.