Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

Very nice place to stay...Antonio was really nice!!

Terrible. You have to call when you arrive because there is no one in the reception. They do not mention this in the booking site. They got there 20 minutes after the call. Place is small and the front door opens with a code, so anyone could get inside if they know the code. It says it includes breakfast but that is a lie. They have a machine that you use for a disgusting coffee and nothing else. Bad location, especially at night. You have to cross the lonely streets around the train station.

Nothing special except the location to the train station and airport. If staying for one night, fine. If staying for longer, don't bother.

A small, clean hostel with friendly staff. Great coffee. Good location with walking distance to airport and train station. Located next to a big Unicoop supermarket, which serves nice hot food. Only negative was a lack of proper common lounge.

Seriously, this place was not worth the savings: - wood slat beds are trouble, gave up replacing boards and pretty much slept on the floor - shower had no hot hot water and no pressure - no lockers, no locks on the room doors and code to enter building a joke - upon arrival, there was a piece of paper with a phone number to call to be let in...who knows what he was doing - relatively close to the train but opposite the tower and in an iffy neighbourhood - at least the bathroom/linens were clean

The hostel itself leaves much to be desired but the owner is so lenient that it makes up for it. He's this really young italian dude who parties a lot. He's fun and he offers to bring you by car if you need anything. He offers you cigarettes, breakfast, etc.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Small... 9 beds, 1 bathroom :( At least it was clean. Staff was maybe a little TOO friendly (I am a solo-female traveler), but it may just be Italy. Also, not 24 hour reception. Many times there is a sign on the door saying to call for check-in. Easy to find and close to the airport. At night you can hear everything from the other dorm so if there are several people in there, and you have an early flight, I wouldn't recommend it unless you can fall asleep to a lot of noise.

Nobody is never at the reception for the Check in. You have to phone and wait for at least 15 min. The hostel is quiet hard to find, not very well indicated. If you have a very early flight in the morning it´s ok then...

Good place to stay although it was hard to find it the first time.

I had ordered the deluxe private double bed room but was placed in the shared accomondation for 4 persons and had to pay the same price and they had lost my booking

Antonio was really nice and welcoming (and he came to fetch me at the airport since he had nothing else to do ^^) ! I only spent a night at Station Airport Easy Pisa (late arrival - early departure) but this hostel was exactly what I expected it to be : clean, comfy, easily accessible. I was fully operational after a good night's sleep there ! Only 1 bathroom for everyone I thjink (shower + toilet in the same room) but this wasn't a problem for me.

The hostel is not very easy to find (a nice little old lady had to walk me to it) and also in a sketchy part of town, but not far away from the center. It's ok if you don't stay long. Also, the reception guy was very nice and helpful.

• 30th Aug 2014

The hostel is really close to the airport, the train and bus station. There is a big supermarket next to the hostel. You have to schedule a correct time to arrive or has a mobile phone that works because there is no reception and Antonio arrives only on the time scheduled. To the main attractions, the hostel is half hour walking.

The hostal is very well ubicated if you are looking for a place to stay next to the airport. I'ts very clean and the guy was very nice!! From there to the station is a 10 minutes walk.

A bit hard to find by the directions but google map it and it's easy. Good location for late/ super early flights into or out of Pisa. Quiet and clean.

Location: To find the hostel is much more difficult than I expected - even with checking the reviews here and google maps. You may even pass it if you know where it is. Security: We booked a private room. This unfortnuately meant that we lived in a student shared apartment with one guy sleeping in the living room. Luckily we were given keys to the private room, but still this is not acceptable. Do not book private rooms here, shared rooms seem to be acceptable though.

Good location between train station and airport, very helpful friendly staff member, perfectly adequate for the night.

The location is good if you want just a place to rest until your flight in pisa airport. Its far from the touristic area. The security was average because there are no lockers. The staff was very kind and helpfull when I arrived. He offered me an glass of water and a nice espresso. Also helped me with my luggage. The room is very clean but very hot. They should have at least a fan. Also, the single bathroom was very clean when i arrived, but was a mess in the morning. Good hostel at all.

Very convenient for getting an early fly, 5 minutes wolking from the airport. Friendly staff and clean rooms. A little bit too noisy for my taste.

• 2nd Aug 2014

THE WORST hostel I've ever been to.When we arrived they told us to go to a different property. They took us (by car) to a different hostel.Once there the room was too small for 8 people. The worst thing was the bathroom: completely disgusting. The wc pipe was broken, and they put a sheet to hold the water. The smell was awful. The shower was falling apart and had a disgustin curtain. There was a wet carpet on the floor full of hair and dirt.Luckily we only stayed 1 night, they totally fooled us.