Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

Bathroom was clean but there was only 1 bathroom for 15 people if all the rooms are full.... besides that it was good! Host was very nice, friendly, and helpful and wifi was very very good! Beds were a little used but fine for a night or two if you have a flight and want to be 10 minute walk away from the airport.

Great hostel; it was very homey.

It was overally good. The room was clean but it has no lock so i don't feel really safe at night. The shared bathroom is clean. The kitchen is nice , you can cook, use dishes, there's tea and coffee in the morning. The owner is very welcoming and nice. The location was a bit hard to find but the PiSa mover from the airport goes across it. It's about 15 mins walk to the airport using short-cut road. I would rcommend it

Not what we were expecting. The private room for 2 people was a a box room with bunk beds. Although we're young at heart, we are in our 50s. We book the private rooms to avoid the bunk bed scenario. There was one bathroom & one toilet for everyone on our side! Breakfast was a brioche & a carton of apricot juice served in a paper bag. All of which is fine if this was a 10/15 euro a night hostel - but it wasn't. The plus side - it was very clean, beds were very comfortable & staff friendly

The staff was very friendly and the rooms and the beds were very clean! However, there was only 1 bathroom for all of us to use. The hostel is about a 10 minute walk from the airport. It was a nice place to stay before taking an early flight!

The owner was very kind! This is a great place to stay for a night in Pisa :)

The hostel had no sense of community. I met nobody here and the location was a little sketchy, right by the central train station. Although the host reassured me that it was a safe neighbourhood, i still made sure that i was back in my room by 7pm. They had no locks on their rooms and no lockers.

The hostel is very conveniently located at a short walking distance from the airport and also close to the train station. To get into town is about a 20 min walk so not far either. The hostel is clean and the owner, Gilbert, very friendly. There is only one bathroom which could be a problem when the hostel is full, but as there were about ten people, we didn't have a problem. I would definitely go there again if I went to Pisa or surroundings.

Convenient location - walking distance to main train station, the tower and the airport. No one was there when we arrived so had to wait about half an hour until someone returned so I would recommend emailing them once you know your arrival time to make sure someone is there. Other than that, the hostel is comfortable and clean and the owner is friendly and helpful.

Nice hostel nearby the railway station. Had a good sleep. The breakfast was a joke but the hostel owner offered me coffee with it so that made my day.

doors wide open to public all day and late into night. no locks on dorm doors. 3 lockers per 8 bed room - almost zero security. 1 bathroom for 18 people! i waited until noon to shower - nobody else in our section of the hostel - and had the manager banging on the door telling me to get out! when i came out still no one in the hostel... he was worried about city water price? not sure but definitely not cool. wasn't even in there for long. good kitchen and main area, wifi only works in reception.

Super nice stay here! The rooms were clean and the bathroom was big. Breakfast isn't much but is still a nice addition and the guy who worked there was super friendly; he made me and my friend a coffee each morning. The kitchen is good and there is a big supermarket just around the corner. Even though it's a little further out from central Pisa it's super easy to just walk into town and you can walk to the tower in 20 minutes. Would recommended.

Located only minutes away from Pisa airport, this Hostel is hard to beat for location and value for money.

Staying in this hostel was a pleasure. Helpful people at the check in. The distance from the airport and train station is good for a little walk and as I had my flight in the early morning it was just perfect place to stay. Would recommend it to everyone as what you get for this price is more than enough: clean room and shared bathroom, comfortable bed and even a breakfast! :)

I has the most lovely stay at this hostel its not particularly close to the tower but its ok since pisa is a very small town! The guy that runs the hostel is so nice and helpful!!

very basic. I had to buy an adapter, the only place in europe in which the standard adapter doesn't work. The kitchem facilities are a joke, only open from 6pm till 11. If you cooked dinner and lunch, you can't eat it at the next day until is 6 pm again. More powerpoints in the room would be desired. The place is very very small so if you wanna met people, forget it. I got ther at 8 in the morning having almost no sleep and they sent me to walk until 2 pm....a couch would have been nice.

Great hostel especially if you're just looking to stay in Pisa to catch an early flight. It took me less than 10 minutes to walk to the airport from this location. I didn't realize that EasyJet requires you to check-in online and I don't have the app so the owner was nice enough to wake up early and help me print my boarding pass. Nice staff, good value. Wi-fi works and I felt pretty safe.

one bathroom per floor, this means it was always busy, we weren't given a key of our six people dorm, there was just one and it remained at the door, everyone could have came in; the bathroom was very very small and the door of the shower was broken. not recommended.

Quiet clean little place. Loved the free breakfast and staff were nice. A bit far from sights but close to train and airport. No lockers but it's small and I didn't feel uneasy about that. Hot in the room at night, windows closed to keep out mosquitoes and no ac.

A really nice place to stay. A bit far from the main attractions, but in walking distance however. Not an easy place to socialize but clean. Overall a nice hostel. The breakfast is nothing special but there is a big supermarket really close.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4