Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

The owner is such a nice guy! He made us all dinner with wine just out of the blue and we all sat around talking!

We only stayed a night but its a really cute place and the staff is really great!

Good if you're trying to catch an early flight out of pisa! Within walking distance of both train station and airport, so excellent location. Staff a bit disorganized for a late night arrival, and they don't take credit cards. Overall, clean and a pleasant nights stay if you're just passing through!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Overall a fabulous stay!

• 20th Apr 2015

I liked the atmosphere, safe, clean, frendly staff, close the train station and the airport, I recommend that my friends come here.

• 20th Apr 2015

I think it is a great hostel. It is very close to the airport (5 minutes) and to the city center(10 minutes walking distance). Great if you have a early flight in the morning. The atmosphere is great. Full of young people. The place is very clean. The team is very nice. Antonio is always there for helping you with any problem. I really enjoy my days there. I strongly recomend it. :-D Me parece un hostel genial, limpio, divertido, y con una ubicación ideal.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Hostel (Via Sant'Agostino 165) walking down from the airport is located opposite the house nr.98. Close to the airport, close to the railway station, a little further to the Tower (go Corso Italia and continue straight over the bridge). Clean and quiet. No lockers. Ticket for the train to Siena ~ 10 €, to Lucca ~ 3.50, to Viareggio ~ 3.50 €. Thanks - Jack

• 13th Apr 2015

The hostel was good, and the location was perfect, especially if you are taking a flight from Pisa. However, having just one bathroom toilet per floor was really difficult. Either there can be a separate toilet so at least people don't have to wait while someone is taking a shower.

Really nice, because is cheaper price, simple yes, but relation cost x benefits is perfect. No towels available, staff is nice, clean room.

Good place for the money! Ran out of breakfast which was just a croissant on the way out but overall a good value for what it costs.

Probably one of the cheapest hostel in Pisa. Located a bit down in the city but not too far from train station. Receptionist friendly and helpful but he could be a bit more proactive. No towels were available, little breakfast; In summary, basic hostel but very cheap so it's quite good for a few days!

Pretty far from the tower, but you'll have to weigh that against its proximity to the airport.

Great place to stay for just one night and the guy working there is super nice! I would just reccomend getting your own directions off Google maps because the ones on here can get a bit confusing.

I really like this hostel, the location is very convenient and the staff was very kind. The only think that I didn't like was the absence ok lockers.

Antonio, who owns this cute little hostel, is an amazing person. He instantly made everyone feel welcome and didn't hesitate to show us around. He even gave us a lift to the city and showed us the best spots to enjoy food and wine. The place was spotless. Towels, coffee (24-7) and breakfast are free. Excellent value for money! You'll be received by a host doing his best to ensure you enjoy your stay and discover all those little things off the beaten track you would not find as a non-local.

• 22nd Feb 2015

The staff was not helpful, he did not even woke up in the morning so we could check out. When I pointed out that I had been overcharged, the person in charge protested. No other language other than Italian known. Not recommended if you only have a few hours in Pisa. Not recommended at all.

Very good location

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Albania

Lovely guy. But unprofessional. Good place just to sleep and quick shower.

Is ideal hostel for my solo travel in Pisa for 2 nights. Compare with others is cheaper, you can get nice atmosphere, clean, and good location dorm. Where close to airport and train station.. Even I went to the learning Pisa tower there I was by walk as well. Nice and helpful receptionist.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Macau

Although its truly only a few steps away from the airport it took me an hour to find it! It's tiny and no signs anywhere. The guy who i had to call (because he wasnt there althought i told hím the exact time of my arrival) didnt answer the phone. Another guy, who was already in the hostel, let me in. There are only two rooms with 4-4 beds. The rooms and the bathroom are nice and clean, then have bed linens and towels as well. For one night, for this price is okay but i dont think i will return