Station Airport Easy Pisa Reviews

Via Sant'Agostino 165, Pisa, Italy

I only stayed here one night, but it was very close to the airport, clean, and the man at reception was very helpful and friendly.

The hostel is very well located, close to the airport and to the city center. The receptionist was super lovely, he showed me the city and explained me a few interesting things about Pisa. I would definitely recommend the hostel!!

When the receptionist came to ask if I wanted tea or coffee and then actually brought it upstairs, instead of me coming downstairs to make it myself, that really already made my day. I arrived late atnight and didn't have GPS to guide me there, so it took me a very long time to find this place.. Be prepared to WAIT for the bathroom/shower, because there is only one tiny bathroom for everybody.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The room had lot of mosquitoes, and the room didn't have key. But all of other thinks were excellent.

It is located between the airport and the train station. It is fine for a night, but I wouldn't stay more.

The hostel was really good.. Good value for money, location was perfect.. Giuliano really kind and helpful. The only disadvantage it has that it only has one bathroom with one shower for 3 rooms.. So it was a long wait if you wanted to use it.. We extended our stay to 2 nights, and on the second one, didn't get breakfast, maybe it's only for the first night, but it would be good if they clarify that, just to be clear..

Good value for money. Having only one washroom is a negstive-creates a shower queue

the hostel is clean and the staff is nice. Because I had a early flight, so the staff gave us breakfast in advance. Recommended for the people having early flight or late arrival.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

The staff was very friendly, but the hostel isn't the easiest to find, nor would I consider staying there again. I was staying for a night because I had to fly out of the Pisa Airport early morning 6am. It was a hot June evening and our room (shared with 6 people) did not have a fan or A/C. I did not sleep the entire night because I was attacked by mosquitoes. The entire floor shared only one bathroom which was definitely not enough. The walk to the airport, nonetheless, was a quick 10 minute.

Iif you will just sleep in Pisa to catch a flight, this hostel is the perfect place!It has a supermarket next door and is a 10-minute walk from the airport. The staff is very good!

Not too far from the station and airport, but a bit of a walk to the sights. You don't lock the room doors so you need to trust that your luggage will be safe (I do). Very clean, one bathroom is not enough though, we were queuing in the mornings. Breakfast comes in a bag, and it's not quite enough.

the owner was amazing- worked very hard to help us find food late at night, even offered his own food. free water bottle at checkin, and an easy 10 minute walk from the train station. we had a lovely private with two doubles, and price can not be beat. nice kitchen which we didn't have the time to use but others were making nice pasta dinners! laundry available too. huge supermarket 3 minute walk away. only issue was that there's only 1 washroom for many to share but at this price we were happy!

Perfect place to stay if you need to catch a plane/train in a hurry. Staff is very helpful and friendly. There is only one bathroom to be shared by many, many people and that is a big problem!

Really good hostel! Is about 5 min walking to the airport and 30min walk to the tower of Pisa. I reccomend it especially if you are flying really early in the morning.

It is in a good location for those who need to catch up for the flight or train. The hostel is just 10-25 minutes walking from the train station or the airport. 30-minute walk to Pisa Tower. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bathroom and the beds are very clean. They have simple packed breakfast with a croissant, juice and a tea bag. Good price for a nice stay.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for early morning flights.

The staff was amazing and everything was so clean. Best hostel I stayed in so far.

Absolutely amazing for what we wanted. As soon as we arrived we felt so welcomed. The man at reception went above and beyond for us. Took time to show us everything and was so nice and friendly. Made such a difference having someone make you feel so welcome. 5 min walk to the airport. Breakfast included but we left early due to a 6am flight! I will 100% stay here again and will recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in Pisa.

I could not lock my bags anywhere and was told to put it my bags under my bed.

Only one bathroom