Station Airport Easy Pisa

Good 637 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017
2.6

No lock on front door, no bedroom door just a curtain, walls are paper thin, DO NOT STAY HERE. The host doesn't even live on site so we had to wait an hour and half to check in, there is no aircon & people arrive throughout the night making A LOT of noise, and the organisation is diabolical, I was woken up twice in the night asking if I checked in. Furthermore, the breakfast which is included in the price (so technically paid for) we never received as other guests ate it all before 7am. Shocking

23rd Jul 2017
2.0

Do not stay here! I did not have an international data plan and when I arrived at this hostel there was no manager available. You have to call her, but how does she expect me to do this if my phone doesn't have data/calling? It's in a home not an actual hostel and to enter all you have to do is walk in through a side gate so there is no security at all. From the time I walked in I was dripping sweat because it's hotter inside there than it is outside in 92 degree heat. I suggest Hostel Pisa.

6th Jul 2017
7.1

The hostel is ok. I didn't like the fact that there's no reception, and I had to call the girl that gave me some informations about my room and to do the checkin later. Because of that, the door is always open. The breakfast was really bad too. The bed was comfortable, and the shower clean.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2017
4.9

Owner made advances (kissed me on my neck) which was a bit uncomfortable. Also didn't have sufficient change for room payment so claimed he would later but never did. Clean, new facilities, close to airport, bit far from leaning tower.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2017
6.3

Its a house (no problem with that) but they always let the door open (all night) without personal of reception. I never made the check in because they weren't in reception, and i had to enter by myself and stayed the night and nobody went to say hello to me.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2017
7.1

I had to wait so long for the staff to check in.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017
4.9

Great location right between the central station and a 10 minute walk to the airport. The guy who checked me in seemed to be drunk as he was all over the place. Wifi did not work anywhere in the facilities. Toilet did not flush. Absolute sweat box, inside. Also my email confirmation including city tax was €17.30 and I got charged €18, obviously 60 cents is nothing but the point is I was incorrectly charged and It was VERY unprofessional as he shoved all the Euro bills into his pocket.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2017
7.4

The hostel is located 10 minutes walk from both the airport and the train station. If you need to spend a night in Pisa due to an early or late hour flight, you can consider to stay in this hostel. The bed was clean but do not expect anything extra.

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2017
4.0

We had the ensuite but unfortunately extremely loud, anytime sometime used the upstairs bathroom something made a grinding noise and then water would flow in a pipe near your head. Electric sockets didn't work, check-in was awful, no staff, breakfast was almost non existent. 2 stars because it was cheap, near airport and a supermarket, pretty much just if you need somewhere to sleep.

• India, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017
4.3

There is only one washroom for entire hostel. Location is not good.Beds are not at all comfortable.hostel is managed poorly.