Stationmasters Hostel Reviews

Stromeferry, Ross-shire, Kyle of Lochalsh, Scotland

The staff are among the friendliest and most helpful I have experienced in a hostel!!! Great location and a few different common areas to meet people. Felt like home.

• 15th Jul 2015

This was the best hostel I have ever been to. The location is amazing, fully hidden in the Scottish landscape with the lake in front of the street. The hostel itself is also perfect: all the facilities for cooking and enjoying a night with other hosts, beautiful rooms and the helpfulness of the owner. Simply wonderful! So much more than a hostel!!

• 5th Jun 2015

A cute little hostel away in the middle of nowhere, perfect getaway and beautiful scenery. Very friendly host and rooms were very nice.

Great hostel, amazing seaview, friendly staff. Everything was excellent!

• 27th May 2015
  • Ukraine

Great atmosphere. and a guitar to play.

The hostel location is very nice. it is in from of the sea. the room and bathroom are clean the landlord were kind to us and show us around

I had a very pleasant stay. The manager was very warm and welcoming, so I felt very much at home. I appreciated being given a room to myself.

This is a fantastic hostel, it was a great stay!!!!!

We had an amazing night in the hostel. We love the atmosphere and the views of the lake are great. Thanks for your kindness. We hope to be back soon

• 15th Mar 2015