Stavros Villas Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Stavros and his family were great - they treat you like part pf the family and help you with anything you need while you are on the island. He picked us up from the port and his daughter dropped us back off for our late ferry ride home. Would definitely come back!

Nice staff! Feels like home:) thanks! though the location is a bit far. Need to walk more.

Wonderful stay at Stavros Villa! The family was extremely helpful in booking us ATV's and day trips and telling us where were good places to eat. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone going to Santoroni. Also not too far of a walk to Fira.

• 1st Jul 2014

The location is on top of a hill between both coasts. Everyday you had the choice of going pretty much anywhere. Once we rented a quad, we found that we could go to the busy city of Fira or the quiet beaches of Karterados. The island is quite small so pretty much everything was accessible.

We loved staying at Stavros Villas! The room was big and stocked with a fresh towel every morning. The pool was the perfect place to be on a hot day to relax and soak up the sun. But the best thing about this hotel was Stavros and his family! They were so helpful in booking tours, picking/dropping us off at the port, making breakfast or suggesting restaurants. Some of the nicest people we know! Definitely a wonderful hotel! It's a little further away than everything else though.

I honestly don't usually take the time to write reviews about places, but Stavros' was incredible! This was one of the best hotels/bed and breakfasts I have ever stayed at. The staff was so accommodating and always greeting us with a smile and the kindest of words.They helped us rent an ATV and gave us directions to all of Sanotirni's hot spots. I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful this place was, especially for the low price! I definitely recommend this adorable place to everybody!

• 23rd Jun 2014

This is a beautiful hostel, a half hour walk from Fira and just a 20 minute walk to the beach. The staff are very helpful, and helped us out with renting atvs for the day and ideas on where to go. The pool was a really nice extra facility.

We had an amazing stay at Stavros Villas! They all made us feel like we were at our second home. The island of Santorini is gorgeous, but our stay with Stavros and his lovely family made it unforgettable! The only bad thing was the fact that we had to leave at some point... We hope to come back some day! (Suzanne & Anne, Dutch, 24)

The hotel is very clean and the owner is very helpful in picking us and sending us back to the port, we were really grateful. The swimming pool and rooms are very clean and comfortable. No complaints! We were very happy to stay there.

Great hostel, the location is not bad. You Can walk to Fira, but it is not that close. We rent an atv, and that helped us a lot to get to all Santorini's sights. The only problem was that there is a kitchen in most Of the rooms but they dont let us cook. There arent any pans in the rooms and they wanted to charge us 5 euros for the usage Of the pans and kitchen. Besides that, the hostel is very cool. Nice pool, good beds, TVs in the bedrooms, it seems Like an Hotel. I would stayed there again

It's a little bit far from the bus stop. But other than that the hostel is good, in case of value for money. The staffs are nice, they picked us from two different places (airport and port) and willing to take us to the city before our departure from Santorini at night.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Make sure you follow the directions to get there closely! Properly following the directions the hostel is a nice 20min walk from Fira. They will also come pick you up if you up from the port if you are arriving. There are some nice bars and restaurants near by too. The hostel was lovely. It was clean and pretty, and we had a nice balcony over looking their very lovely pool. The pool is also clean and well kept and has many lounge chairs and umbrellas by it. The staff is very friendly and kind!

From service, atmosphere and the room, they are excellent! Stavros and his girls offer a lot of help to us! Thank you very much for your help and the five chinese girls won't forget this wonderful place.

I will never, ever forget my stay here with Stavros and his family. I felt more at home than I probably ever have haha! Amazing from the moment we got a free transfer from the port. Helpful, friendly, absolutely what you could dream of when going to Santorini. I have been before, and I thought this would be my last time but staying here could make me come again just to say thank you!

Everything very well kept, beautiful accommodation. The best thing is Stavros and his lovely family, they make for the most perfect, relaxing experience of Santorini. A bit out of the way, but is just what we wanted, and only a 10-15 min walk to Fira with local bus just up the road.

Stavros Villas was one of the greatest places we stayed on our whole five month trip. The price is low considering the absolute amazing service from stavros, his wife and 2 daughters. The location is great, with beautiful views-a bit of a walk from fira but with quad bikes is no issue and away from the big amOunts of tourists. Stavros and his Daughters were so helpful with everything we needed. Rooms were spacious, pool was clean and the coffee was fab. Couldn't recommend more!!

I really enjoyed my stay here! It was hard deciding on a location, based on all the many options for lodging in Santorini, but this was perfect. We got picked up from the airport, and had a nice room with a great view. It's family owned and everyone who works there is so nice and welcoming. It's a little walk away from the city, but that ended up being perfect, as it was never noisy. They helped with ATV rental, so we could go further about the island, as well as other helpful information! : )

• 20th May 2014

Great reception and very informative.

• 17th May 2014

They showed us such Greek hospitality, and were always too happy to help us in any way we needed!The rooms were really clean and spacious. It really is great value for money. IT WAS EXCELLENT!Thanks Stavros & family for making our stay in Santorini memorable!

• 8th May 2014

Our stay at Stavros Villas was amazing! We were picked up from the port at no cost to us and in a friendly manner and we were greeted with coffee and cookies at the hostel! Stavros and his family were so nice and treated us like family. They took us in and made us feel very welcome. The apartment was very clean and nicely decorated. The hostel is a bit far from Fira for walking but you can set up to rent a car in the hostel. Its super cheap and convenient. I highly recommend it. We loved it!

• 7th May 2014