Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Luz Soriano,no 19, 1o andar, Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels we've been in Europe! The night was a little too hot and the girls sharing the room were a little noisy, but the staff were really great, location was perfect and easy to find. Perfectly clean bathrooms also.

Really nice hostel facilities , staff was very helpful and friendly. The hostel only have one dorm room so it can feel a little empty so if you wanna party and be social this is not the best place. Perfect place for couples though.

During summer time it would be best to put a fan inside the room. Everything is at it's best except that its hot at night especially now its summer time. But we had a great time and particularly Anna is very helpful who helped us a lot during our stay and tour in Lisbon

I really enjoyed the location of this hostel, up in Bairro Alto next to all of the small bars, restaurants and lookout points. The private rooms and the hostel itself is very nice, but not really sociable or easy to meet people. The shower and toilet stalls have just lightly frosted glass doors... awkward. Wifi is good, kitchen is good. Breakfast is simple, no pancakes or anything. Overall a decent place for couples.

excellent location, excellent facilities and very kind/ attentious staff! definitely recommend it!

This place was awesome and the staff were even more amazing and made the place feel very homely and safe especially whilst travelling alone. The location is very central to everything and the bars and restaurants of the Biarro Alto is a very short walk. Wish I could've stayed a few more days now but would recommend this place to anyone travelling to Lisbon and will definitely be staying here when I return :)

• 29th Jun 2015

We had a very stylish private double room and the staff were friendly and very helpful.

Overall it was great, lovely stylish hostel in a fantastic location and very friendly staff. One thing I wanted to mention is that with so little showers and toilets it would be good if they were checked more often as for example the drains were getting blocked or one of two showers had broken handle.

Soberbo! Felt like home with the company of a great family! Staff super helpful, hostel always very clean and tidy, very nice bathroom, great location, good price. Congratulations stay inn Lisbon hostel you are a great team! All the best!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

I absolutely loved staying with these guys. The hostel itself is just beautiful and I felt beeing home immediately. The whole staff wawas just great (thx Marisa for cleaning our room 3 times in one night ;) ). There is just nothing to complain about. Totally worth the money, I know for sure because I stayed in a lot of hostels. Keep on doing a great job, I will come back for sure.

The hostel was very nice and well located, the room was big and clean. The staff was very helpful and always tried to help. The shared bathrooms could have better divisory walls, "smoked" glass doesn't make people very comfortable while showering.

Very helpful staff, especially the girl who was working on the eve of Saint Anthony. More of a relaxed and quiet hostel

This hostel is one of the best I have every stayed in. It is not a very big hostel which allows the staff to really look after your every need. The décor is beautiful and the facilities second to none. There is no bar in the hostel, which I think helps keep it so clean and noise free if you do want a sleep, beside all the bars are just a few short steps away. Brilliant, if I return to Lisbon I will definitely stay here again.

• 8th Jun 2015

Location is great. In the centre but not a busy street (you will be greatful for this during night). Furthermost point is the castle, which is reachable within 30min of relaxing walk. The hostel itself is supertrendy, very clean, strong wifi everywhere (good access even from the bed). If tired of sightseeing, just use the common area to watch a movie and mingle with other travellers. Very nice staff. Giving you support to get the best out of your stay in Lisbon.

This hostel was perfect in every way. I felt very comfortable, and was happy to call this my home away from home for a few days.

• 13th May 2015

Staff were very accommodating and helpful! Just a block or two away from great night life and restaurants. They let us store most of our luggage there for a few nights while we went to Lagos. 7 min walk from Baixa-Chiada metro stop.

Great hostel with lovely and very helpful staff. Great location in a great city. Limited bathroom facilities which we thought would be a concern but never was.

Incredibly kind staff, lots of help with directions and suggestions, and quite well situated in the Bairro Alto for local bars/eats as well as public transportation!

Really great place to stay, with great breakfast and staff!!!

Great place, right in the centre of town, with good breakfast and very helpful staff - but noisy, not the best place if you're looking for a good night's sleep.