Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Luz Soriano,no 19, 1o andar, Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

Lugged heavy bags up to the top of the apartment as it is not well signposted. Very good hostel however.

Nice clean quiet quirky hostel in central location very close to restaurants and bars and main attractions and metro stop. Basic continental breakfast provided. Not a party hostel but as per expected given the location there is a little noise but nothing that would prevent sleeping!

Absolutely brilliant stay, super clean, really modern, nice interiors and thanks for the great tips on things to do. Especially the awesome carpark bar!

All staff there are so friendly and willing to help,we got a lot of sightseeing tips from them.

Great Hostel! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, it felt like I was staying at a friend's place. The hostel has a good location and is very clean. It looks like a boutique hostel! I'll definitely be back next time I go to Lisbon. Thanks StayInn Lisbon!

Really enjoyed our stay. Great location and turns out not far from a great find of a bar which was quirky, non tourist and cheap at the top of Rua da Rosa! Would certainly recommend.

This place is really good located if you want to join night party's, just three minutes walk to the heart of Bairo Alto club life. The only failure of this hostel was really small room with teeny-tiny safety box. It was impossible to hide your luggage so whole room was fulfilled with 6 huge suitcases and it was really hard to make any step..

very good hostel, on a perfect place !

no comments, it was very good

• 25th May 2014

Very friendly staff; clean hostel; personal cabinets do not have a safe in them

very very good stay, this hostel not only is friendly but also has class, beautifully decorated with brand new facilities. Highly recommend.

Just amazing hostel. Amazing people. We loved it so much.

My friend and I just got back from a 6 day stay here and we absolutely loved it! The staff were really amazing and friendly and were full of great tips for getting around the city, giving ideas for day trips and authentic eateries to visit. The hostel is more like a hotel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at and I wouldn't hesitate to go back! Thanks again for having us! :)

Perfect location, perfect hostel! The staff were super friendly, the rooms were way above average in cleanliness, the bathrooms were amazing. The hostel is right in the centre of the nightlife district. One of the best hostels I have stayed at (and it was very very reasonably priced)!

Absolutely lovely stay!

Had an excellent 2 night stay at this hostel. I don't think I have ever stayed in a place that was so clean and well taken care of! The hostel and rooms are very spacious and modern. The staff are amazing and so friendly and helpful! Some of the nicest hostel staff I ever met. The location is perfect as well as it has many great night spots around and it is a couple of mins walk to the subway which allows you to easily explore the whole city. Massively recommend this hostel to all travellers

The best Hostel ever!!!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

Really great hostel with a super accomadting staff!

• 11th Apr 2014

From arrival till departure we had a fantastic stay in our twin room. Free wifi everywhere, clean, well organised. Nice epuiped kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A separate bathroom for women. Overall, every facility we used, was worth it. Breakfast was simple but very oke to us. Location couldnt be better. Really hard to find a negative thing here!

This has been one of my favorite hostels so far on my trip. It was much more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff were very friendly and would buzz you up 24 hours a day. The rooms were small but nice. Female bathroom was luxurious. Common area was nice to hang out. They say wifi doesn´t work in the rooms, but it did for me and did not for my friend. Laundry services- they do it for you (wash and dry) for 4 euros. Although my clothes were not fully dry. But an amazing place in Lisbon.