Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Luz Soriano,no 19, 1o andar, Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

Soberbo! Felt like home with the company of a great family! Staff super helpful, hostel always very clean and tidy, very nice bathroom, great location, good price. Congratulations stay inn Lisbon hostel you are a great team! All the best!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

I absolutely loved staying with these guys. The hostel itself is just beautiful and I felt beeing home immediately. The whole staff wawas just great (thx Marisa for cleaning our room 3 times in one night ;) ). There is just nothing to complain about. Totally worth the money, I know for sure because I stayed in a lot of hostels. Keep on doing a great job, I will come back for sure.

The hostel was very nice and well located, the room was big and clean. The staff was very helpful and always tried to help. The shared bathrooms could have better divisory walls, "smoked" glass doesn't make people very comfortable while showering.

Nothing to complain about, except it was very quiet when I was there, hostel Didnt seem to organize a lot of activities.

Very helpful staff, especially the girl who was working on the eve of Saint Anthony. More of a relaxed and quiet hostel

This hostel is one of the best I have every stayed in. It is not a very big hostel which allows the staff to really look after your every need. The décor is beautiful and the facilities second to none. There is no bar in the hostel, which I think helps keep it so clean and noise free if you do want a sleep, beside all the bars are just a few short steps away. Brilliant, if I return to Lisbon I will definitely stay here again.

• 8th Jun 2015