Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Luz Soriano,no 19, 1o andar, Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

My husband and I stayed for four nights in total and it was absolutely fantastic! The staff were so friendly and helpful suggesting things to do as it was raining for the first three days. The place was so warm and well presented. We especially loved the rainwater shower heads! We loved our time in Lisbon and especially this hotel. Well done!

• 30th Mar 2014

I definitively recommand this hostel whose looks like a hotel !! Wonderful and really well located in Bairro Alto in the center, perfect place to walk, visit and go out ! (And the rooms are really quiet) Nice place, clean and really not expanisve ! See you soon Lisboa

• 27th Mar 2014

Stay Inn Lisbon it's a great hostel in very good location with very freindly staff and nice atmosphere. The rooms are nice and clean and I've really liked the modern design of the chilling area and dining area. I will definitely recommend Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Had a great experience here, more akin to staying in a freshly renovated apartment than a youth hostel. The design and finish of the entire hostel was second to none. The bathrooms were what you would expect in a 4 star hotel, and there was a well equipped modern kitchen. The layout and communal areas of the hostel encouraged everyone to socialise, and I met some nice people there who we went out for drinks with. The hostel was in a quiet location, but also very near many independent bars.

This was by far my best experience with a hostel. The staff was SO friendly and kind to us during our stay. The rooms were clean and well maintained, a modern and well kept hostel. I felt like I was staying in someones new home. The showers were excellent, great water pressure, always clean and a hairdryer in the female bathroom. Clean and usable kitchen for everyone too! Great couches and lounges for guests also! I would come back here in a heartbeat- a wonderful experience!

• 13th Mar 2014

Great value, very frindly staff, clean, good location, excellent in all options!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Our room was in front of the kitchen, and very close to the hall. It has wooden floor, so very early in the morning we woke up because of the noise of the hills of the staff in charge of preparing the breakfast. The ladies shower is too small; you can’t hang your towel while having a shower. Everything else was great, very usefull staff, super clean.

nothing to complain. way above the average hostel.

I had a wonderful stay and was very impressed by the staff and the cleanliness of the hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Lisboa!

• 21st Feb 2014

Absolutely perfect! Located in the most party-loving area of Lisbon, Bairro Alto, this hostel is well designed and decorated, staff is very polite and pleasant and everything is clean and well-ordered. The only useless criticism that I could force myself to do is about the beautiful red personal towel: It's big and free but It dries not so much.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

wonderful Hostel!!!! Best one I´ve ever stayed in! So clean, stylish and comfortable. Feels almost like a second home to me. The owner and the staff was always helpful, Kind and warmhearted. I would always come back!

Definitely the best hostel I've ever been to for now! My girlfriend and I got a private room with a private bathroom and we must say that everything was perfect. We're usually quite picky on the hostel but also can't afford the luxurious palaces so this place was what we wanted: the staff was really nice, always helpful, the price was great too (we even got our breakfast offered on the first day) and mainly, the place looks amazing. It's very "artistically" decorated and really clean.

1 2 Next » last »