Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Luz Soriano,no 19, 1o andar, Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

Had an excellent 2 night stay at this hostel. I don't think I have ever stayed in a place that was so clean and well taken care of! The hostel and rooms are very spacious and modern. The staff are amazing and so friendly and helpful! Some of the nicest hostel staff I ever met. The location is perfect as well as it has many great night spots around and it is a couple of mins walk to the subway which allows you to easily explore the whole city. Massively recommend this hostel to all travellers

The best Hostel ever!!!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

Really great hostel with a super accomadting staff!

• 11th Apr 2014

From arrival till departure we had a fantastic stay in our twin room. Free wifi everywhere, clean, well organised. Nice epuiped kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A separate bathroom for women. Overall, every facility we used, was worth it. Breakfast was simple but very oke to us. Location couldnt be better. Really hard to find a negative thing here!

This has been one of my favorite hostels so far on my trip. It was much more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff were very friendly and would buzz you up 24 hours a day. The rooms were small but nice. Female bathroom was luxurious. Common area was nice to hang out. They say wifi doesn´t work in the rooms, but it did for me and did not for my friend. Laundry services- they do it for you (wash and dry) for 4 euros. Although my clothes were not fully dry. But an amazing place in Lisbon.

My husband and I stayed for four nights in total and it was absolutely fantastic! The staff were so friendly and helpful suggesting things to do as it was raining for the first three days. The place was so warm and well presented. We especially loved the rainwater shower heads! We loved our time in Lisbon and especially this hotel. Well done!

• 30th Mar 2014

I definitively recommand this hostel whose looks like a hotel !! Wonderful and really well located in Bairro Alto in the center, perfect place to walk, visit and go out ! (And the rooms are really quiet) Nice place, clean and really not expanisve ! See you soon Lisboa

• 27th Mar 2014

Stay Inn Lisbon it's a great hostel in very good location with very freindly staff and nice atmosphere. The rooms are nice and clean and I've really liked the modern design of the chilling area and dining area. I will definitely recommend Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Had a great experience here, more akin to staying in a freshly renovated apartment than a youth hostel. The design and finish of the entire hostel was second to none. The bathrooms were what you would expect in a 4 star hotel, and there was a well equipped modern kitchen. The layout and communal areas of the hostel encouraged everyone to socialise, and I met some nice people there who we went out for drinks with. The hostel was in a quiet location, but also very near many independent bars.

1 2 Next » last »