Stay Inn Manchester Reviews

55 Blackfriars Road, Salford, Manchester, England

Really friendly, helpful staff. Room was in good condition & had everything we needed. Would definitely stay again!

• 23rd Oct 2013

The staff were really nice but one issue I had was when I asked where I could leave my luggage as my room wasn't ready which wasn't the issue as we were early... A nice lady showed us to the laundry room where she told us to leave our belongings... I refused to as staff were in and out.. It was on a corridor which was accessed by residents and wasn't locked!!!

• 22nd Jun 2013

The bathroom was tiny. We are not big people and we found it a squeeze.

• 22nd May 2013

Nice women in the reception. Hotel distance walking to the strict town center 10-12min. Hotel is clean. Rooms bit old. Triple room is too small for 3 people, in compare of double, so triple one I don't recommended - too small!

Staff was nice, room was big enough and everything was clean - would stay there again. Just do not eat there - food was absolutly awfull!!

It's not too far from the city centre. Good value for money. Friendly staff and quite clean.

• 15th Jul 2011
  • Sweden

The room was very clean and tidy. the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent and cheap. The only thing that is not so good is that there is no public transport to get there (particularly when you arrive at night), you need to walk like 10-15 minutes from Piccadily Garden (the stage coach station of Manchester).

• 21st May 2011
  • Mexico

This place is a great location as its a couple of minutes walk from the city centre plus it has free parking available. The other great thing is that the place is surrounded by a large security frnce with gates that lock at night and the only way in is to be buzed in by staff.

Gironda was very nice, great room, lots of plants inside the hotel, very clean, staff was kind, tiny bathroom.

It isn't a hostel. I think it would'nt suppose to stay in this website

Very basic rooms, torn bed linen. Only good thing was that it was easy walking distance from MEN

Receptionist Ronda was clearly a star in that hotel. She made our stay very comfortable and funny I will definitely come back!

a very basic hotel with a good service and very helpful staff.fitted our needs perfectly

Near to the city. Helpful staffs (well, some of them). Will recommended this place as a means of stay.

when booked online i had confirmation stating i was to arrive for 11a.m. When i did arrive the room wasnt ready and had to wait until 2pm, its not what you want after travelling and just want to get cettled and chill out for a bit.

room and ensuite were tiny. good location tho. walking distance to deansgate - main road with heaps of bars and restaurants etc.

Good place to stay, excellent bathroom and shower.

We had a 3-bed room which was tiny. They used a small twin room and put a bed on top of the other 2 beds and that is how they created the 3-bed room. It is quite close to the centre, 10-15 min walk, but the area you have to walk through looks quite dangerous. (I do not recommend the stay for ladies only) We had to change rooms because the toilet seat was broken in the first one.

A basic hotel, but has everything you need and is good value.

A descent budget hotel, very clean,top security and easy to get to the city central. Anyone not happy with this hotel and price are I would suggest very difficult to please