Stay Inn NYC Reviews

33 Gold Street, Suite 121, New York, USA

The owner and the house keeper are very friendly. I actually stay at the PermaGO - Home Bridge Seaport as Stay Inn was fully booked. Excellent Location and View and Everything.

Great place to stay. Good location and friendly stuff

All in all a great trip and nice hostel!!

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Austria

Great little guesthouse. Very flexible. The bathroom was kept clean. I had a flight at midnight and they said just keep the key until I need to leave (so very chilled). 4 people in a room was great. Walking distance to WTC and subway to go uptown (museums and Broadway). Good food options neaeby. Great concierge. A highly recommended place.

We actually stayed at Permago apartments as Stay Inn was fully booked. However our stay was definitely above our expectations. Amazing location, very clean, cozy atmosphere and comfy beds.

I just loved everything. It felt like home. Thank you!

• 19th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

Great location in lower Manhattan. The place was clean and nice. The hosts were helpful and friendly. Great value for money I would definitely come again.

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Hungary

The place was very nice and clean. Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Location is excellent. So very good value for money

Clean place in the financial district, subway station close by, extremely helpful and friendly staff and that for this price. I would come again. This place was one reason why my stay in NYC was so pleasant. Highly recommended!

Everything was perfect, great value for money, great experience to stay at such a wonderful place in the heart of lower manhattan. I would recommend it to anyone. The hosts were very professional as well!

• 7th May 2013
  • Austria

Great experience. Will visit again.

• 5th Apr 2013

Perfect - no other words needed.

Thank you for a great stay, nothing was too much trouble, the place was clean and fresh. I had help with tourist information and I have gone away from New York with nothing but praise for what was one of the best holiday's I've ever had. Highly recommend - great people, great place :-)

• 16th Mar 2013

Everything worked out perfectly! Great easy to reach location! Excellent host, thank yoy! Would recommend even for short business trips! Greetings from Germany, Chris

You may want to get some oven trays for the oven. We wanted to bake some things for Christmas but was unable to. Also a mircowave would be pretty useful.

very decent.

Perry doesn't actually live there, but he's usually around to help and answer questions. Travelers should just know that the hostel is a small loft, which means no walls and far less privacy than usual in hostels. If you get a noisy roommate, your stay could be very bad. Other than that, the loft is spotless, well-furnished and next to an important subway station.

Perry was an excellent host. The accommodations were clean, inviting, safe and the hostel was in a good location. Perfect for anybody just needing a place to sleep, shower, and leave there belongings in a safe place without worrying about anything. It was one of the better hostels that I have experienced in my travels. I will definitely stay at this location the next time I visit NYC! Thank you Perry for your hospitality.

• 16th Oct 2012

The bathroom smelled strongly of urine and the shower curtain was filthy. Also very bright and very loud at all times of night.

• 11th Oct 2012

She's right, but it was an isolated incident that was caused by an unruly, disrespectful guest. We have since sanitized the restrooms, and installed a new shower curtain. As for the brightness and noise at night, in a big city like New York, one should not expect to fall asleep in the serenity and calm of a rainforest.

Our host Perry was available pretty much from start to finish. He was very pleasant and could help us out as we stayed the first time in NY with every useful hint. The accomodation was just perfect, everything was clean and comfortable. The whole booking process was basically convenient and Perry answered immediately. I absolutely recommend this accomodation as it is located usefully for exploring Manhattan.

• 10th Oct 2012