Stay-See Reviews

Kikodze 10, Tbilisi, Georgia

Very nice hostel located in central Tbilisi. The staff was very nice and helpful, had a great stay.

This Hostel is clean,save & quiet...just in the good location to discover the fascinating old Tbilisi...the owners are very kind & honest persons ,they try their best to make you feel confortable ...I 'll definitly come back on my next travel in Georgia

Stay See was the basis for making my stay at Tbilisi so unforgettable. I lived in a calm and very old & interesting area, just a few blocks away from Freedom Square, had a beautiful big room, everything I needed and Pikria, the amazing and very helpful staff/owner of the hostel helped making me feel at home! I had my privacy, though she was always there if I needed something. Cozy atmosphere and a feeling like this was MY home! Plus taxi transfer, discount, food in the night, ... ;) THANK YOU!!

• 22nd Oct 2014