Stay-See Reviews

Kikodze 10, Tbilisi, Georgia

People who own the hostel are really nice and kind. and extremely helpful. True people. I don't need to add anything more on it. They make your stay to feel as you were at home.

Great place for a quiet stay. Not really a hostel as there's only two rooms. I had the big room to myself, which was lovely as it's a bright, quiet and large room. Would love to stay here for an extended period.

It's a nice place, convenient location, quiet, small place, friendly people, more like staying at their home really. We had the big room, which is good and quiet. It's not anything fancy, but it has everything you need and is within walking distance of everything in central Tbilisi. I would recommend it.

View all Tbilisi Bed and Breakfasts