Stay-See Reviews

Kikodze 10, Tbilisi, Georgia

My two friends and I stayed in a cosy room. The owner, Pikria, is very approachable woman. She did her best to make our stay better. She provided us a taxi which is cheaper than it is. She offered us a stay one more night because our flight is on late night hour. Despite our insistence, she did not charge us. Briefly, we felt like we stayed at our own house. Close to the Freedom Square (3-5 mins). Best accommodation in Tbilisi!! No need to think twice.

• 22nd May 2015
  • mazlummm
  • Turkey

Stay-See is kind of half-way between a hostel and an apartment. I stayed in a cozy private room which I thought was great value. Pirika, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. The location is also pretty good, maybe 5 minutes walk from Freedom Square. Check it out if you want the comfort and privacy of a private room without paying high prices.

View all Tbilisi Bed and Breakfasts