Superb 36 Total Reviews
Superb 36 Total Reviews
Stay-See Located at Kikodze 10, , Tbilisi.
Stay-See
Georgia
Tbilisi 0105 Kikodze 10
91% 36
41.6905160 44.7986948
Stay-See
    Rooms available

3rd May 2016

Very nice and cozy place. The owner is awesome!

• England, Female, 31-40
5th Mar 2016

Really lovely place to stay, in a perfect location, with such a nice owner. Very good value for money. I'd normally stay in a hostel dorm, but chose my own room at Stay-See because I had a horribly early flight. I decided to stay there for all of my stay in Tbilisi and was really glad I did. The owner even got up in the middle of the night to ensure all was ok for me when I left. Would definitely recommend staying there.

• jonas7491
  • Lithuania, Male, 31-40
6th Dec 2015
7.7

Very friendly and helpful host. Place is very poor but with character. It's clean and in good location. This is good place for overnights or for only few days.

20th Nov 2015

People who own the hostel are really nice and kind. and extremely helpful. True people. I don't need to add anything more on it. They make your stay to feel as you were at home.