Stay-See Reviews

Kikodze 10, Tbilisi, Georgia

My two friends and I stayed in a cosy room. The owner, Pikria, is very approachable woman. She did her best to make our stay better. She provided us a taxi which is cheaper than it is. She offered us a stay one more night because our flight is on late night hour. Despite our insistence, she did not charge us. Briefly, we felt like we stayed at our own house. Close to the Freedom Square (3-5 mins). Best accommodation in Tbilisi!! No need to think twice.

• 22nd May 2015
  • mazlummm
  • Turkey

Stay-See is kind of half-way between a hostel and an apartment. I stayed in a cozy private room which I thought was great value. Pirika, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. The location is also pretty good, maybe 5 minutes walk from Freedom Square. Check it out if you want the comfort and privacy of a private room without paying high prices.

Very nice hostel located in central Tbilisi. The staff was very nice and helpful, had a great stay.

This Hostel is clean,save & quiet...just in the good location to discover the fascinating old Tbilisi...the owners are very kind & honest persons ,they try their best to make you feel confortable ...I 'll definitly come back on my next travel in Georgia

Stay See was the basis for making my stay at Tbilisi so unforgettable. I lived in a calm and very old & interesting area, just a few blocks away from Freedom Square, had a beautiful big room, everything I needed and Pikria, the amazing and very helpful staff/owner of the hostel helped making me feel at home! I had my privacy, though she was always there if I needed something. Cozy atmosphere and a feeling like this was MY home! Plus taxi transfer, discount, food in the night, ... ;) THANK YOU!!

• 22nd Oct 2014

it was nice and clean..

This hostel is run by a wonderful woman who did everything she could to make our stay comfortable :) She even emailed us a few days later to ask us how our trip was going and to give us some more tips for our travels in Georgia. I highly recommend this place!

The best price/quality in town.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Ours stay in Stay-see was excellent. Me and my friend got to share the whole big room together including kitchen and bathrooms since there wasn't other travellers at that time. Our room was well equipped but since it was winter, the indoor temperature was pretty low and we had to sleep our nights with many blankets. That was small minus. On the other hand the housts were amazing: most welcoming and helpful people we met during our journey. So I can warmly recommend the place.

Thank you for your hospitality. I was happy to stay your hostel and enjoyed travelling Georgia.

Great place to stay! Very kind English-speaking owners, clean facilities, double room with private bathroom. The landlady offered to pick us up from the main square, very helpful! Great contact. The hostel is located right in the ceter of the city and nearby, on the Dadiani street there is the best khinkali restaurant in Tbilisi!

hostel has a perfect location. The room is fresh painted, clean linen and very clean bathroom. The owner speaks English and is very helpful about everything you need...

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Croatia

We would like to thank Piqria for her unforgettable hospitality. Stay-See Hostel is a cozy place and Piqira was so helpful in every way

• 1st May 2013
  • Switzerland
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice place, clean room, comfortable beds, new pillow, arts on all walls. Careful and friendly owner and her mother. Close to metro and center of the city.

View all Tbilisi Bed and Breakfasts