9.9
Superb 38 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 38 Total Reviews
Stay-See Located at Kikodze 10, , Tbilisi.
Stay-See
    Rooms available

• timmo88664
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

The best thing about this place was owner very nice lady and even did my laundry for free. I was only one staying so was like having my own apartment and as a backpacker was like a bonus for me. The place is well cleaned and the owner has put information and things around to help enjoy stay. Location is very good 2min walk to square. Best place to stay for me.

3rd May 2016

Very nice and cozy place. The owner is awesome!

• England, Female, 31-40
5th Mar 2016

Really lovely place to stay, in a perfect location, with such a nice owner. Very good value for money. I'd normally stay in a hostel dorm, but chose my own room at Stay-See because I had a horribly early flight. I decided to stay there for all of my stay in Tbilisi and was really glad I did. The owner even got up in the middle of the night to ensure all was ok for me when I left. Would definitely recommend staying there.