Stay in Chelsea Reviews

7 Brechin Place, London, England

Good location. That's all.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Very quaint, nice stay.

• 27th Jun 2014

I stayed 2 days here in the 3rd floor, so the internet connection was really poor and most of the time there was no connection at all. Unless you go downstairs. Shower room is far from my room (different floor), i dont like that. My hostel was supposed to be 212 pound, and I paid 220 because I dont have small changes, so the staff said that he will come back to give me the balance, but he never came back untill I check out. Im so dissapointed and will not suggest people to come here.

• 1st Jun 2014

On arrival our booked room appeared to be given to somebody else. Promised wifi had a very weak signal.

• 1st Jun 2014

Though Stay in Chelsea is in a great location, I would not go out of my way to recommend a stay here. Staff was not very organized. When we arrived, we were placed in the wrong room. I had requested a room with a kitchen, however, there was not even a plaque to cook on. Only a microwave. The overall ambience of the place was rather dull; it was very quiet. This place certainly has potential, but for now I give it a lack luster rating.

It needs a receptionist to be considered a decent place, not some weird methods of texting your arrival time and having to pay in cash to somebody in running gear... Not a great place, but didn't place much for the privilege I guess. Pictures do deceive but its still acceptable.

• 5th May 2014

There is no sign of any kind on the entrance construction workers opened the door to me, and it was by mistike, otherwise I would probably still staying in front Construction work were fully in progress inside, everything was incredibly dirty, hammer hits lasted whole day, it was impossible to rest there was no warm water during my whole stay, showering in cold water... avoid this place if you can I would rather sleep in the park than stay here again

We reserved a double bedroom and got a single very small bedroom, but we still paid more than necessary to get a single bedroom...

Loved this place. Location was amazing. Check in was a little bit strange, all done over phone! But it was hassle free and they were very friendly. Room was clean. Never had problem with hot water like others have said. Will definitely be staying again!

• 2nd Apr 2014

When we arrived there was no one to open the door, we had to wait outside for 20 minutes until someone came (this happened also to other guests). They wanted to give us a room in the basement with no windows, the boiler of the house was inside the room (noisy as hell) and the bed was barely fitting (so no space for a desk or sth alike), the room was nothing like in the pictures. After discussing with the owner he accepted to give us another room, upstairs, just A BIT better. Bathroom super dirty

No hot water and our key didn't work half the time Other then that it was a nice place to stay, good location

View all London Bed and Breakfasts