Stay in Chelsea Reviews

7 Brechin Place, London, England

The place is really good, location perfect! You have your own codes in the door so you can get in and out when you want. The only problem is that they don't have hairdryer and the cistern was not working on the weekend. But the room was really confy!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Good location: Within 5-7 mins walk to Gloucester Rd Tube. Common toilet: OK. No reception desk: you need to make an appointment for arrival in a specific time. Basin in room's kitchenette was leaking. We called the owner (Jonathan)

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

We were satisfied with the location, facilities András security. it was such an apartman where you can go in And out without checking at the reception. My oly problem was, there was no central heating in the rooms(we stayed at this hotel in November), just a little mobile heating was there....

The hostel is so so. In my pont of view is far from the station. 10 minutes walking. And the shower is warm, not so hot. But the staff is friendly!

Beds were soft but room has a bad smell, rain dripped into the room through the windows slits

We couldn`t shower the three nights there because we had only cold water.

When I was living there, there is no hot water for shower. I had told the owner but there is no response from them. I told them I did not have towel they said they will get it to me but there is no one give it to me. They rarely reply the email and message and even the phone call. Though the location and the atmosphere is good, the staff and facilities are not really good at all.

Very few toilets, with no handwasher in the bedroom. Very small bedrooms. Employers always absent. Room cleaning only with payment(7£) 4 days on 6 rhe showers have had cold water.

Best service,expeciially the staff(Jose) he's very nice and kind :)

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Vietnam

Some good and bad points. The good ; really comfy bed and great great location. The bad ; we had to wait a while to get in, considering we had replied to the email requesting our time of arrival.

Very comfortable hostel - the staff were welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and tidy, and was in a great location to the South Kensington tube station. Definitely will be visiting again and would recommend to friends and family. Great little find!

• 7th Aug 2013

This was a nice place to stay and is very close to the main underground station and lines. There is no sign outside identifying the place as a b

Our stay in Chelsea was not as good as expected. Several reasons for this. When we arrived in London,the owner barely respond to us when we called him.Then once we where in the room, we found our dishes dirty and nothing to wash it. In the lavatories,there was no toilet paper and soap and In the bathroom the carpet was dirty. The most chocking thing that a mouse was a mouse in our room and that it ate our food and when I told this to the owner he didn't appologize I don't recommend this hostel

• 23rd Jul 2013

Good stay overall for us we would stay here again!

• 19th Jul 2013

Left waiting a very long time out front of the building for a staff member to finally come to the door when he knew we were waiting. There is no service. No sound proofing. Plumbing totally unsatisfactory. Bathroom not checked or cleaned regularly.

Location is nice, next to English houses (which I like). Gloucester Road, the street next to it, is great. Within a 1-minute walk you can find cafes, bars, restaurants (both cheap & classy available), and Tesco supermarket. Within less than 10-minute walk you can reach the underground; either Gloucester Rd Station or South Kensington Station. Small room, no AC, showers are not available in my floor. Prior to arrival, you have to confirm which time you'll reach the hostel. There's no reception.

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Kuwait

The location is great 3 minutes to the next tube station. The bathroom was good and not! dirty at all we alsways had warm water. The room was okay bed was comfortable pillows great but the blankets were old and the facilities (microwave etc needed to be cleaned)

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Austria

Very upsetting stay, to start the man who works there to greet us was extremely rude. The room was nothing like any of the ones in the pictures, far older and dirtier. The whole time we stayed to had no hot water. We kept being told it would be on in a few hours, yet never came on. The worker did not seem to care at all about this, as did the owner. At first we where offered just a small £30 refund, only 15% of the full amount we paid. Horrible experience.

I would absolutely stay here again. There was some issue checking in since I didn't have access to a phone on my trip but only waited a short time. The facility was great and I loved how discrete the house was about being a hostel. Great location near public transportation. Had a great visit!

• 3rd Jul 2013

Good location and the facilities are good.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts