Stay inn Hostel Gdansk Reviews

Piwna 28/31, Gdansk, Poland

The cleanliness and facilities were really great at this hostel, it was very modern and tidy. I was very worried though about the inability to lock my dorm room - there were two locks on the door but I was unable to use any. As a female traveling on my own this was a major security concern. I also found the staff lacking in tourist knowledge - no idea what a "free walking tour" was, and limited knowledge of local restaurants and directions. The laundry service also was inconvenient.

• 7th Jan 2014

Hello! Our hostel is under 24/7 camera surveillance, and there is always staff on site. The room is a dormitory, so we might check-in another guest at any time, hence the lack of the lock on the door. We apologize if you've found that inconvinient, but it's a very common practice for dormitory room. Happy travelling!