Stay inn Hostel Gdansk Reviews

Piwna 28/31, Gdansk, Poland

Perfect location, kind and helpful staff. Everrything was perfectly clean. I missed a bar to hang out with other guests

One point mooore than a hostel..

clean, great location, good breakfast, staff is super friendly :)

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in, and I've been around. The staff is very professional and friendly, the decoration is amazing. Breakfast is very rich. The rooms are really clean and bathrooms as well, you don't feel in a hostel but a highly starred hotel.

• 19th May 2015
  • Denmark

The Best hostel we've ever stayed in. Nice, clean and really Well located.

Best of all hostels where I stayed in Gdansk. Lovely stuff, great quality! Now I will choose only this hostel to stay, when I come to Gdansk!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • catyfromechelon62777937
  • Russia

Our stay at this hostel was really nice! The staff was extremely friendly and took time to explain us the city and where to go. The room was also nice with a view on a church (and not even noisy), everything was cleaned and tidy. We have absolutely nothing bad to say :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

Soon to become a hotel so get in whilst you can!

• 27th Feb 2015

It's a very clean and affordable hostel perfectly located in town. Also, breakfast was rich! The only flaw is perhaps the general atmosphere and look, feels a bit too formal and tidy, I reckon, but depends on what you're used to :)

Hostel is in a good location just right across to St. Mary's church. Everything is super clean! Upper bunk is a bit hight but the bed is very comfy. There's no lock on the door but they provide locker under the bed which is large enough for the whole luggage/bad. The breakfast is the best I've ever had among all the hostels I've stayed! :)

Went as a solo traveller. Could be because it was winter, but atmosphere is def not there. Its more of a hotel feel; a bit sterile. The place is CLEAN, and facilities nice. Breakfast included. There are no locks on the doors for the rooms but they give you a locker in your room. It is cheap and probably more suited for a group of travellers who want a nice place to stay for cheap with great location.