Stay inn Hostel Gdansk Reviews

Piwna 28/31, Gdansk, Poland

Best of all hostels where I stayed in Gdansk. Lovely stuff, great quality! Now I will choose only this hostel to stay, when I come to Gdansk!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • catyfromechelon62777937
  • Russia

Our stay at this hostel was really nice! The staff was extremely friendly and took time to explain us the city and where to go. The room was also nice with a view on a church (and not even noisy), everything was cleaned and tidy. We have absolutely nothing bad to say :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

Soon to become a hotel so get in whilst you can!

• 27th Feb 2015

It's a very clean and affordable hostel perfectly located in town. Also, breakfast was rich! The only flaw is perhaps the general atmosphere and look, feels a bit too formal and tidy, I reckon, but depends on what you're used to :)

Hostel is in a good location just right across to St. Mary's church. Everything is super clean! Upper bunk is a bit hight but the bed is very comfy. There's no lock on the door but they provide locker under the bed which is large enough for the whole luggage/bad. The breakfast is the best I've ever had among all the hostels I've stayed! :)

Went as a solo traveller. Could be because it was winter, but atmosphere is def not there. Its more of a hotel feel; a bit sterile. The place is CLEAN, and facilities nice. Breakfast included. There are no locks on the doors for the rooms but they give you a locker in your room. It is cheap and probably more suited for a group of travellers who want a nice place to stay for cheap with great location.

Everything was just perfect! Great location, amazing staff, rooms and common room look really cool! Good breakfast included in the price. Amazing stay!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Very centrally located in old town. Easy to find. Clean and welcoming.

It was great time to spend Christmas time in your hostel! It was as hotel insted of hostel for us :) everything was great. Many thanks, we will recommend your hostel to our friends!

This place is perfect for a stay in Gdansk. It's right next to the Main Street and beside one of the main attractions (St Mary's Church). The thing which impressed me the most was the cleanliness. The place is gleaming!

I could live in this hostel :D

I was really supprised how fantastic place it was! Great value for money- breakfast, beautiful sitting room with big TV, free internet, free coffee, tea and juice all the time. The place is modern and clean and situated in the middle of old town! Very friendly staff. Highly recommended!

• 25th Oct 2014