7.3
Very Good 516 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 516 Total Reviews
Stay on Main Located at 640 South Main Street, , Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles 90014 640 South Main Street
73% 516
34.0442769 -118.2506303
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
5.4

The communal bathrooms were always dirty the dorm for 6 didnt have a TV with a arm- therefor only 1 person could even see the TV. I had 2 keep calling 4 toilet tissue on my floor & the downstairs bathroom that was our back up toilet. My sheets were dirty & asked them 2 change it by leaving the marker on my bed. They made my bed with the same sheets becuz I saw the spot from before I left it 2 them. English- Jeezz Security didnt check anyone, didnt even speak 2 U when U spoke 2 them- rude

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Oct 2016

The rooms and beds are very clean! The bathrooms and hallways could use a little bit more help, but I am overall very pleased with my stay! The building feels very safe, but the neighborhood in the immediate area would not be recommended to wander around alone, especially at night.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
29th Oct 2016
4.9

Very loud, got our reservations wrong, dirty tub and shower, uncomfortable bed, disappointing breakfast and part of the facilities closed.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
13th Oct 2016

Bathrooms not great, otherwise pretty great. Not super cheap but nothing in LA is. Great location if wanting downtown.

24th Sep 2016
7.4

Really bad wi-fi everywhere in the building. Breakfast was okay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Check-in software wasn't working so I waited over an hour to get into my room (got in line to check-in around 12 midnight and wasn't able to officially check-in until 1:30 or so.

• England, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
7.7

A nice building with really nice rooms. Although Downtown LA isn't the best location, it's convenient to get to other areas of LA. Not much social interaction with other guests. The music in the foyer was excellent, decent wifi too.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
28th Aug 2016
6.3

Room was clean but limited means to cool it which meant difficulty sleeping. Not in a good location, didn't feel safe. Breakfast was the highlight!

• England, Male, 31-40
24th Aug 2016
3.1

That was my worst ever experience in a hotel or hostel. The 2-man dorm room- NEVER do it. I arrived to find my cellmate asleep on my bed and the room stank so badly of body odour I nearly gagged. The fan didn't work and the window didn't open so I was stuck in that hell. It was too late to find a different hotel by the time I arrived, and no other rooms were available. No towels, bad bed I could go on.. The $50 arrival deposit I learned only in the morning takes 10 days to be reimbursed

• austen998
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
21st Aug 2016

We were very happy with the hotel. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Loved the old-fashioned ambience, and thought the breakfast was very well organised with lovely waffles!! We didn't pick up our rental car for three days so walked into the city to do some business and took a tour.