Stay on Main Reviews

640 South Main Street, Los Angeles, USA

No me gusto , mucho ruido , no se podía cocinar , solo con microondas . Poca seguridad .

Really enjoyed my one night stay. It was clean and the breakfast was good! Only thing is that there are no lockers in room.

• 9th Mar 2015

It was occasionally hard to find a bathroom stocked with toilet paper - I'm not sure why. There also were not lockers in the room, which I certainly missed. Nothing was stolen from me, but I was nervous that it easily could have been. The breakfast was good considering it's a hostel! Otherwise, the hostel was sparkling clean, the towels and sheets were lovely, and I enjoyed my stay.

• 8th Mar 2015

Second time I've stayed here. Nice rooms.

An old hotel conversion to a simple but fun hostel. Located in a slightly doggy area of downtown LA but otherwise a good spot to reach places.

If you travel alone , I would not recommend this one since the location is in downtown LA, walking down the street is not as comfortable and secure as you expected.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • China

The location is good, near where you catch the Greyhound buses, I would recommend that people check out Downtown LA, I think it's cool. I did not like the fact that there was only one bathroom for the whole floor which was not clean. Also the price was reasonable the night I stayed there but I wanted to book another night and the price doubled. Also for a bed in a double room I could only book two beds via Hostel World the second time cost of USD120, the first time I booked was only USD30

I choose the stay here as I wanted to walk to staples center to watch the game, the neighbor is feeling not good, you know the downtown area. but the hotel itself is good, good staff, good services, good tv in the lobby, nice wifi there.

• 24th Oct 2014