Stay on Main Reviews

640 South Main Street, Los Angeles, USA

180 for one room is really overcharged and lots of homeless around the area where it's located, and we didn't know until we were there that this is originally Cecil hotel. And the lock of the door was broken, not safe at all. Fortunately we only stayed for one night.

Dirty bathrooms, very!!! It's an amazing building, but they don't care about it. Staff??!! horrible. Lady at the reception doesn't know how to say "please" or "thank you". She was very busy during my check in, few things at the same time. Rooms are clean, but not very! quite depressing. Never again!! PS Breakfast is full of "chemicals", nothing natural...

Weird random people hanging around the lobby area, can't really distinguish if they're guests or not.

• 6th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great location and free breakfast. Bathrooms are tiny but it's a great value for your money anyway. I would stay again.

No me gusto , mucho ruido , no se podía cocinar , solo con microondas . Poca seguridad .

Good Hostel thats close to the Staples Centre. Well kept and clean with a nice free Waffle breakfast. Looks like a big regular hotel with access to computers and film room

Really enjoyed my one night stay. It was clean and the breakfast was good! Only thing is that there are no lockers in room.

• 9th Mar 2015

It was occasionally hard to find a bathroom stocked with toilet paper - I'm not sure why. There also were not lockers in the room, which I certainly missed. Nothing was stolen from me, but I was nervous that it easily could have been. The breakfast was good considering it's a hostel! Otherwise, the hostel was sparkling clean, the towels and sheets were lovely, and I enjoyed my stay.

• 8th Mar 2015