Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Reviews

Kloveniersburgwal 97, 1011 KB, Amsterdam, Netherlands

El hostel esta muy bien ubicado a unas 5 cuadras de plaza Dam. El desayuno es excelente. Los cuartos son grandes pero no tienen ni un solo enchufe para cargar baterias. Los lockers son grandes y te permiten guardas las cosas comodamente.

Even though it is a big hostel I still managed to meet people during breakfast and the common areas! The only annoying thing is that there are no power points in the rooms, but they make up for this by having some in the common areas..so it is not too bad. Beds, rooms and bathroom are clean. Pretty good value for money, I was happy with my choice!

Awesome place, staff are so relaxed and helpful. Easy to meet people at breakfast and at the bar. Good location.

very good location,helpful staff,and very comfortable beds. definitely coming back here next time.

Found the staff to be excellent and very helpful. Sharing a room with 20 people was surprisingly quiet and I slept well during the nights. As a man I don't mind sharing a bathroom with women, however could see that this might be a problem for some women. Of course the showers and toilets are enclosed, but the mirrors and wash basins are shared. Overall my experience here was excellent and I would happily return.

• 5th Oct 2014

Molto bello e pulito! La. Colazione è abbondante, si ha tantissima scelta è la caffetteria all'interno dell'ostello è bellissima!

• 5th Oct 2014

i am only saying poor on security as when we were there, our lockers got broken into. Luckily nothing valuable was stolen and our passports were still there however this is something the hostel need to look into as in most peoples minds, security is the most important factor.

• 4th Oct 2014

The location of this hostel was amazing but I feel like it was very expensive (weekend rate) for what it was. There are no lights or plugs beside the beds which I felt was a little annoying. Breakfast ends at 9:30 which I also felt was very early as most hostels I have stayed at end around 11. There was no real common area for which you can bring your own alcohol and hang out with friends. All this being said, the location was really very very good.

He estado 2 veces en Amsterdam y las dos me he alojado aquí. La ubicación es perfecta y el albergue esta realmente bien.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Spain

There were places to lock your stuff away, and you needed a key to get into the place. The location is excellent. It's close to everything. The staff was friendly. However, the guy at night wasn't that helpful. I don't know that it was his fault. One night, the internet went out. He said that he was unable to fix it. He doesn't have access to the router. Why would this be true? It might be, but he should have permission to fix the internet. We need it! It's clean. I'd recommend it.

Good value for money sort walking distance to red light district and centre of town. Nice quite location, no kitchen. All in all good place to stay highly recommend.

This pleasantly surprises me. I will definitely stay here again on any future visits.

• 19th Sep 2014

The stairs will rock you when headed to the top floor, other than that the bar was good nice pool table and a decent location. The two benches outside were nice to relax and have a decent lunch next to the water.

The location is good as it near red district light. They have locker in the dorm just they only have wifi in the lounge area not inside the room. The lounge area is not so clean. Mostly the staffs is helpful

It was okay!

Muy bueno el hostel. Muy buen desayuno. Personal bien predispiesto. Un poco caro para una habitacion de 20 personas.

I stayed at stayokay hostel with a friend for two nights. We loved it and will definitely stay there again. This place was near to everything and by everything I mean "everything". Don't even think about another hostel... Loved staff. Thanks

• 10th Sep 2014

O hostel é bem localizado, perto das ruas onde pega trem e etc. Mt bom!!!

El horario limite del desayuno es corto, especialmente en una ciudad que se presta para salidas nocturnas hasta altas horas. No existe la posibilidad de usar un espacio de la cocina como en la mayoria de los hostels, no hay nevera ni cocina para los huspedes que quieran utilizar estos servicios.

Wish I could have blazed in the hostel. The guy who checked me in didn't inform me of some of the services in the Hostel... there was a kitchen looking thing, not sure if they served breakfast or was available to use. I heard about discounts on tours when another person checked in. Other than that, great hostel. Great location.

• 5th Sep 2014