Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Reviews

Kloveniersburgwal 97, 1011 KB, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Très bonne auberge .Emplacement idéal. Personnel sympathique. Très bon rapport qualité prix.

Bonjour, Nous sommes heureux que tout allait bien! Merci et espoir de vous voir!

Really enjoyed my stay here, everything was clean and the staff were all friendly. lockers were big. the location was really good, everything is a 5/10 min walk away yet its still nice and quiet in the hostel at night. The only downside to the room was only having one power outlet for 20 people. Other than that everything was great :)

You make me really happy with this review and rating. These are the reasons why we work here with pleasure! We hope to see you next time! Cheers

A cheap place just for spending a night or so. No social atmosphere at all. Sleeping there is not really comfortable. Shower is bad. But it is really in the city center and close to a lot of things.

Hi there thanks for your review, sorry to hear that you did not find a social atmosphere in the hostel! We do encourage people to meet other travelers in our bar, first drink half price! Hope you had a good time in Amsterdam!

This place is just as the name says it "OKAY". The staff are EXTREMELY rude and rushed us out the day we were slated to go. No one talks here and the entire place smelled like a mixture of raw sewage and cheap cleaning products. The staff try to rush you out of the common areas and really aren't that helpful at all, and when you ask them for tips they are downright rude. The location is pretty good, but I would never stay here again, a total waste of money and it ruined our view on Amsterdam.

Hello, I'm sorry you felt it this way. We think it's really important to have a helpful, friendly and good staff. We will take this review serious and discuss this matter with the staff internally. Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed the city and the location of the Hostel! We hope to see you a other time, please let us know when you will visit Amsterdam again! Have a great evening!

엘레베이터없어서너무 힘들었음ㅠ 짐보관하는데 돈도 따로내야하고...

Super auberge, bien placée. Bien que relativement grande, pas de "débordements" ou "bazar". Par contre, pas de lampe individuelle au lit, seulement deux lampes au plafond pour la chambre, 2 prises électriques pour une chambre de 24 lits... et pas de volets, seulement des rideaux qui ne sont pas opaques! donc réveil tôt pour tout le monde! Bon petit dej, douches propres, personnel sympa

• 20th Apr 2015

Bonjour, Nous espérons avoir plusieurs points de vente . Pour résoudre ce problème, vous pouvez charger vos appareils 24/7 à la réception , il est rapide et sûr ! Heureux , il était correct , et vous pouvez en profiter. Merci et espoir de vous voir!

Mostly friendly staff! Who have good security standards. Free breakfast in the morning is such a perk! Great location and quite a clean place with a friendly atmosphere. Would definitely go back again!

• 20th Apr 2015

Thanks for your review, glad to know you enjoyed the breakfast! You are welcome to come back anytime!

El hostal es bueno, esta en una ubicación muy buena, en lo personal no me gusta que sea todo compartido como los baños y las habitaciones y el desayuno es mas variado que en otros hostales, nosotros al llegar en la noche nos atendió un señor de unos 60 años de edad que no fue muy amable y no daba confianza de preguntarle nada pero en cuanto a la ubicación y la seguridad lo considero bueno.

Hallo, Su objetivo es , obviamente, para ser recibido amablemente , creemos que esto es muy importante. Voy a discutir esta crítica conmigo colega. Me alegro de que el resto era bueno y espero que usted puede disfrutar de nuestra hermosa ciudad de Amsterdam. buenas noches.

Breakfast was amazing!

Thanks for the great review! See you next month:P

Very helpful and knowledgeable people @ the front desk !!!

thanks for your great review, we appreciate your positive respons!

O café da manhã é ótimo e a localização também. De resto não é bom. Cheguei às 5:30AM não me deixaram fazer check in antes, pedi então para pagar uma diária a mais e mesmo assim não deixaram. E o hostel não estava cheio. Tive que esperar até as 14hrs e isso foi horrível e cansativo. Fui super mal tratada pelo senhor do staff que fica na recepção até as 8hrs da manhã. Ele é extremamente grosseiro. O quarto ainda consegue ser pior, não tem tomada e nem luz individual. Tem uma tomada pra 12 pessoas

Hello, It's true you can check in after 14:00u. This is because other people are still sleeping till 10.30u and the rooms have to be cleaned every day. I'm sorry you had to wait. And I will discuss this matter with my colleague. It's our priority to give you a good feeling and help you with everything we can! I hope you loved our city Amsterdam! I hope I see you next time! Cheers Ruben

Super clean! Awesome location! Wish the lockers would have been in the same room but everything else was awesome!

Hi there! We clean everyday so it's great to hear everything was super clean. To have more space in the room we placed the big lockers in the hallway next to the room, sorry for the inconvenience. We're glad you had a good time! Cheers

I liked the location, which is about 15 minutes brisk walk from the Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are close

• 13th Apr 2015

Hi, You're right about the location. It's in the middle of the center and close to many attractions. I hope to see you next time.

Good hostel. bar is nice, lots of space to relax. brekky was really good. lots of showers and toilets. 10-15 minute walk to the station. just one canal away from the red light district. no complaints and no issues.

괜찮앗음

당신이 그것을 잘 했다 기 뻐 ! 희망 다음 시간 까지

Staff was great. The lockers are big enough to put a large pack or luggage in. There's several cafes within a block or two away. Breakfast was better than what I see at most hostels, with juice, cereals, coffee, fruit, and an assortment of meats and cheeses. Bathrooms were ok. A lot of the time the toilets were clogged or didn't flush, and it smells a bit like urine. I was also in a 20 mixed room but it was all guys. Definitely walked in on a guy wanking it while people were sleeping :l

Hi there, thanks for your review, glad to know you enjoyed your time with us. Sorry to hear that one of your dorm mates was enjoying himself a little too much...how awkward! See you next time regards!

Ótimo hostel, muito bem localizado e com staffs muito simpáticos. Os lockers são bem grandes e ficam na parte de fora dos quartos, o que facilita e não incomoda quando se está em um quarto com mais pessoas. Tem incluso o café da manha, que foi um dos melhores que ja vi em hostel. Único problema é que quase não tem tomadas nos quartos.

Hi Obrigado pela avaliação ! Bom que o café da manhã era bom e esperamos que você pode muito bem desfrutar da nossa bela cidade ;) Até a próxima vez Ruben

Good hostel , good location.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Thanks for the review, very positive;) See you next year;) Greets Ruben

I stayed here over easter weekend. What you are paying when you stay here is for the absolutely perfect location right in Amsterdam. They had big lockers (Don't forget to bring a lock!) but they only had one power outlet for a dorm room of 20 people. Maybe put a few power strips in the upper dorm rooms? Breakfast was good, and in the end I can put up with rotating chargers just to have a 5-minute walk to the hostel when out and about in Amsterdam. Thanks for an all around enjoyable stay.

Hi, thanks for your great review! See you next time...regards!

Break fast is very good, Staff are very supportive.

Hey ! Thanks for letting us know that you had a great stay. And it's super that you mentioned our great staff;)! We hope we'll see you very soon! Have a great evening! Ruben