Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Reviews

Kloveniersburgwal 97, 1011 KB, Amsterdam, Netherlands

There were places to lock your stuff away, and you needed a key to get into the place. The location is excellent. It's close to everything. The staff was friendly. However, the guy at night wasn't that helpful. I don't know that it was his fault. One night, the internet went out. He said that he was unable to fix it. He doesn't have access to the router. Why would this be true? It might be, but he should have permission to fix the internet. We need it! It's clean. I'd recommend it.

Good value for money sort walking distance to red light district and centre of town. Nice quite location, no kitchen. All in all good place to stay highly recommend.

This pleasantly surprises me. I will definitely stay here again on any future visits.

• 19th Sep 2014

The stairs will rock you when headed to the top floor, other than that the bar was good nice pool table and a decent location. The two benches outside were nice to relax and have a decent lunch next to the water.

The location is good as it near red district light. They have locker in the dorm just they only have wifi in the lounge area not inside the room. The lounge area is not so clean. Mostly the staffs is helpful

It was okay!

I stayed at stayokay hostel with a friend for two nights. We loved it and will definitely stay there again. This place was near to everything and by everything I mean "everything". Don't even think about another hostel... Loved staff. Thanks

• 10th Sep 2014

Wish I could have blazed in the hostel. The guy who checked me in didn't inform me of some of the services in the Hostel... there was a kitchen looking thing, not sure if they served breakfast or was available to use. I heard about discounts on tours when another person checked in. Other than that, great hostel. Great location.

• 5th Sep 2014