Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Reviews

Kloveniersburgwal 97, 1011 KB, Amsterdam, Netherlands

In three months Ive been to 17 countries, stayed in countless hostels and this one was, by a long shot, the worst one I stayed in (and most expensive!) One of our friends was so turned off by the hostel that she just booked Ecomama (beautiful, great staff, etc) and accepted the loss of deposit (and paid less than us!) The staff at stayokay was unbelievably rude, everyone who works there is 40+ and inexplicably mean. Towels are for purchase only, wifi is slow/only in the lobby, dont stay here!!!

I really enjoyed my stay though I just stayed for one night. The staff was friendly and helpful :) I also like the bar where also Breakfast was served though most of the time there were not really a lot people in there which was a pity ;) I was in a female dorm and can't really complain about anything. Beds and sheets were very clean I just would have wished to have a small private light next to my sleeping place as well as a plug socket. (But there were plugs in the bar to use so it was ok).

• 29th Jun 2014

Thank you for your review and ratings. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and liked our breakfast and other facilities. Frank, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

Amazing location and helpful staff

• 22nd Jun 2014