Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

A good hostel. No major complaints. Wasn't here for long so can't comment in detail on a lot of things.

I thought the stay was very relaxing. The atmosphere was great and the staff were very helpful. The rooms were very spacious which was nice compared to other places I stayed. Great value for your money.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel has a great vibe, not to loud and noisy but plenty to do, its a nice big place, with a cute little bar down stairs, the rooms and beds were fine, although only 2 sockets in a room for 6 was really annoying, that being said, this is the only negative about the place. That and happy hour starting so late.

Hi Cool that you did like the vibe! You can charge eveything at the reception as a solution, this is also more safe;) We like to see you next time! Have a great evening!

Fui muito bem recebida e as condições eram ótimas. A única coisa, que só reparei na última noite, foi que o cobertor estava bem mal lavado. Não tive tempo de reclamar, pois já estava indo embora. Fora isso, foi tudo ótimo.

• 12th Jun 2015

Meilleure auberge d'Amsterdam. C'est mon deuxième séjours dans cette auberge et c'est toujours aussi bien.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • charlotte0502

Super que la deuxième fois a été de nouveau le haut Nous espérons vous voir revenir une troisième fois! Thank you very much!

The hostel was good, although having only two plugs for 6 people is not very smart. This caused serious problems between the guests because everyone needed to charge their electronics.

Hi there, that's not ideally indeed. We have a part in our monument building where we don't have a personal plug yet. As a solution you can charge all your devices at the reception and pick it up any time you want. Maybe this is useful for the next time;) Cheers

A well run hostel (more like a hotel than the latter). Good facilities, a lovely location on the edge of Vondel Park, a good breakfast. Good bar prices (especially at happy hour!). Lacked atmosphere though. Also the WIFI was down for most of my stay which the staff, despite being aware of this, seemed reluctant to fix the problem.

Hi great that the most things were good and lovely! I hope you still had a good time on the internet with our Wifi and more important liked our great city;) Have a great day!

Muy limpio y el desayuno buenisimo!!! El personal muy atento y hasta nos hablaron en español! Totalmente recomendable

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Bolivia

I spent great times in this hostel! For sure, one of the best that I've been. Don't miss the opportunity to rent a bike and discover Vondelpark and Amsterdam!

• 9th Jun 2015

Really amazing people working there, i had a bad momment in my trip loosing personal stuff in the city, and the guys from there helped me alot untill i found all my stuff.

Hi, It's great to read that the staff was friendly and helpful, this is how it should be;) And we are very glad you have all your stuff! See you next time!

BAD INTERNET.

When a lot of people are using the internet at the same time it can be slower than usual. I hope you had a great stay here and enjoyed our city!

Mycket bra hostel med väldigt bra läge. Bra atmosfär och trevlig personal. 5/5!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Tack så mycket för denna översyn! Thanks a lot!

Très calme, look très sympa de cette ancienne école

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

It is a very nice hostel, very well located. Beds were confortable and th entire hostel was very clean. I would completley recommend it.

Stayokay Vondelpark was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about any questions I had for them. The place is very clean and quiet. I would definitely say here again if I ever make it back to Amsterdam.

Thanks for your review and rating. It's great to read that you had a wonderful time here! Have a nice day!

Hostel was good, however I was traveling by myself and hoping to meet people but because the hostel is so big there is no opportunity to meet new people so I just had to do things by myself. If your traveling by yourself I would not recommend this hostel!

Hi, I can imagine that it's less fun when you don't meet a lot of people. We have a lot of people staying here and also a bar where you can meet people. I still hope you had a great time in Amsterdam! Thanks for the review and rating!

Great location in Vondelpark area, close to both the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum. Our Room was clean, staff was friendly , they had a bike shed where we could store our bikes for the night. A bit more expensive than hostels in other cities, but then again amsterdam is more expensive in general. Would recommend, free breakfast included!

• 8th Jun 2015

Hey thanks for this information and rating! See you again soon;) Cheers!

Rooms were good and breakfast were excellent. Wifi was however very poor in the room. Bathroom cleanliness leaves a bit to be desired, but the rest was great. Close to the lively Leidseplein. Great stay.

Cool place, not really a place for travelers trying to meet people however. It's good for large groups of people. Very clean and very big overall good experience. It's kind of away from the city center so you'll have to do some walking or biking.

Très bien, rien a dit !