Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Equipe bacana e hostel bem animado. O único ponto negativo é a falta de tomadas pelo quarto. Prepare-se pra disputar por elas, ou leve um carregador portátil. Bem mais prático.

Olá, Estamos trabalhando em tomadas elétricas. Agora temos 80% de todas as salas de outlets. Pedimos desculpas por qualquer inconveniente. Nós esperamos que você tinha um bom tempo e desfrutar de Amesterdão. Nós os vemos uma volta em breve! boa noite

Muy buena ubicación justo a un lado de Vondelpark y a 10 min de la plaza Dam caminando, el desayuno probablemente lo mejor, los cuartos y las regaderas muy limpios, el edificio es genial y con todos los servicios

Very young crowds that stay there. Very nice reception staff.

My stay at Stayokay Vondelpark was a good one. I love the hostel's accessibility to transport, party places, shopping and food shops.

Hi! It's really good to hear you had a good stay! You're right about the location, it's near almost everything! We look forward to see you again. Cheers!

Même si cette auberge cherche à accueillir au mieux, l'ambiance y est très impersonnelle. En effet, je me suis surtout sentie "cliente" d'un hôtel alors que je m'attendais à être dans une auberge de jeunesse. Dommage, mais la prochaine fois je chercherais une auberge plus petite mais plus conviviale.

Bonjour, Il est en effet une grande auberge, où nous essayons de donner une atmosphère personnelle agréable. Dommage que ce ne vous arrive. Nous avons aussi une petite auberge 'Stayokay Stadsdoelen '. Cette auberge de jeunesse est plus petit et situé dans le centre. Nous espérons que vous êtes heureux de vous revoir et nous espérons que vous avez apprécié la belle Amsterdam. saluer

I stayed on what must be one of the busiest holidays of the year and everything was running perfect and the staff were still extremely helpfull. if you stay on the first floor the wifi is still working which is a bonus so something definietly to ask for

You make me feel happy! Everybody is always trying to do there best, so we are happy it was running perfect! We hope to see you next year with the holidays. Thanks for this great review and have a nice day!

A nice and clean hostel. Most of the straff were friendly and the location is good next to the vondelpark.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Thanks for this great review! We see you next time;) Have a great day

The hostel is clean enough and has a friendly atmosphere and a helpful staff. If you mean to either party or chill out, it's the place to go. I felt there was a lack of outlets in the bedroom though. The area of the city is nice, about thirty minutes walking to the city centre. Slightly expensive. But, overall, I recommend it.

Thanks so much for your review, glad to know you enjoyed your stay!

Very squeaky/noisy floorboards Not enough power points Above average breakfast (hams, cheeses, breads, cereals, fruit, boiled egg) Having to put on your own bed linen means potential disruption from late-comers

Hey Thanks for the great rating. We are fixing the power plugs at the moment, so the next time you will have a power plug probably:) Have a great day. Ciao!

Clean, staff were very helpful and the location is great. Also cheap bar which was nice. Only complaint would be that there wasn't enough sockets in my room (old-styled building to the right of the reception) so I had to charge my phone in the bathroom or reception. The wifi worked fine in the building I was in but didn't work at all in the building behind the reception. Atmosphere was okay but I felt like there was a lot of kids (15-17) and quite a few older people too.

Hello. We've got a big variety of people here. Everyday is different but in the bar you can meet a lot of people to hang out with. At the moment 80% of our rooms have personal sockets, so we are almost there, sorry for the inconvenience. At the reception we've got a power station where you can charge your devices 24/7. I hope you had a great time in our amazing city;) Cheers!

It's not in the heart of the city but that's really not a problem with a tram stop so close by! Stone's throw from the major museums and right in front of Vondelpark. Staff is very helpful and friendly, breakfast is substantial (meats and cheeses on top of the usual cereal and toast/jam), the facilities are very clean, and the bed is comfortable. Great place, would totally stay again!!

Hi! What a awesome review, thanks for all the information and compliments! We look forward to see you again! Cheers!

Instructions on how to get to the hotel were extremely helpful. Good experience.

• 19th Apr 2015

We like to see again. We're glad everything was clear and you had a good experience! Ciao

I loved having a shower and bathroom in the shared room in building B. Definitely a plus. Highly recommended for small groups or individuals that don't need single rooms.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Thanks for your great review, good to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms! Regards!

I was badly surprised by this hostel. I think it is too expensive for what it offers. Although they said said the room was available at 14h, it took more than an hour to be able to get in (which of course they told me only after I asked the reception why my key card was not working). The staff was indiferent, at best. My 6-bed room was tiny, and there were only two plugs. Amsterdam is small, so it's close to the centre, but not the best location overall. I would not stay there again.

thanks for your review, the rooms are ready to enter at 14:00, however on busy days it can happen sometimes that the cleaners are running late. Sorry to hear that our staff did not give you sufficient notice when you arrived, this is not the normal way we go about it. Hope yo uhad a good time in Amsterdam nevertheless, regards!

The location was awesome, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was very filling with lots of variety. Only complaints were that the bathroom ran out of toilet paper and that there were only two plugs for a ro With 14 beds, and a little pricey In general. Apart from that we had a great stay :)

Hello! I'm happy that you had a nice time over here! For extra toilet paper you can always ask for more at the reception. Not in all the rooms we've got personal plugs yet, sorry for the inconvenience you had. At the moment 80% of the rooms have personal plugs so probably the next time you are more lucky;). We look forward to see you again! Have a great day. Gr. Ruben

The staff are very kind and helpfull. The location is great!

Hello. Thanks for the great review and the compliments about our great staff and location! See you next time! Cheers!

Great hostel. Really good location in Vondelpark, but still about a 25 minute walk to the center of the city (red light district area). Staff at the lobby were very helpful and you can buy tickets for museums etc from them to skip the lines. Definitely rent the bikes, it's a great way to see the city - but go early in the morning before the bikes run out. Free breakfast was nice, only complaint is that the floor in our room was pretty dusty.

• 4th Apr 2015

Hello,thanks for your review. Great info about our bike rental, staff and tickets that's really helpful for other guests;). We've got a big cleaning team that clean the hostel everyday all day long, so the floor should be dust free. Our apologize when this wasn't done properly. I'm happy that you had a nice time in Amsterdam and did a lot of things over here. We hope to see you again! Have a great day.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark é excelente, perto dos principais pontos turísticos. Segurança e atendimento muito bom! Voltarei com certeza!

Hello ! Obrigado por terem vindo nos visitar novamente na próxima vez ! A localização é realmente fantástica. Graças a desfrutar de Amsterdam ! Te vejo em breve!

Decent hostel - no real complaints other than the fact that there was only 2 plugs in our 6bed dorm. Free breakfast was great, very nice location on vondelpark and close to the city centre, good wifi, relatively helpful staff - had an okay stay at stayokay.

Hi. Thanks for your comment! At the moment we are fixing more and more plugs and have in 80% of the rooms a personal plug. Sorry for the inconvenience, but probably next time you've got a plug all for yourself;) We are glad that the breakfast was good and the staff was helpful and you had a nice stay with us! See you next time! Kind regards Ruben

Such a nice place, whit a good atmosphere, a lot of backpackers to meet there. Good rooms and beds, even in the 14 beds room. The breakfast was really good, but the long line is a problem if you'll be in a hurry.

Hello, We are really joyful you liked everything over here! The breakfast is from 7.30 - 10.00u. When there were for example a lot of festivals and partypeople it's normal that it's busy at 9.58;). I hope you made everything on time! Thanks for the review and we love to see you next time! Cheers Ruben