Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

L'auberge est très bien située, propre et sécuritaire. Les chambres sont propres ainsi que les draps, l'oreiller et la couette . Le petit déjeuner est également fourni et est assez varié: différentes sortes de pain, fromage, jus, lait, œufs, fruits, céréales. Par conte, le Wifi est disponible uniquement dans l'espace commun au RDC et non pas dans les chambre. Les musées sont proches de l'auberge a environ 5 mn a pied.

• 8th Jun 2014

Très bien conçue, plein de facilités (ah! les billets coupe-file qui m'ont fait gagné un temps précieux !), petit déjeuner copieux avec différents pains à base de farine bio (un délice!) et une ambiance agréable (sympa et calme! Pas de bazar jusqu'à pas d'heure comme dans certaines auberges!).

Excellent. All my friends at other hostels were jealous of my accommodations.

• 6th Jun 2014

Thanks for your review and ratings. We are very happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us. And it's always nice to hear that other people wished they had booked with us as well! Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

Ostello molto bello e organizzato con camerate spaziose situato davanti al vondelpark e a due minuti dalla fermata del tram che porta alla centre piazza dam.. Ma anche nei dintorni della struttura c'è vita e locali!! Aria comune ben strutturata con postazioni pc divani e wi-fi gratis! Conigliato veramente!!

• 6th Jun 2014

Everything was great, minus the amount of children. Ther was a woman complaining about something going on between her group of girls and another group of guys and although the staff was not at fault, they handled it very gracefully. Having bikes to rent was a plus and the breakfast was good. Only thing I'd change would be fewer children, or a warning about them.

• 5th Jun 2014

Thank you for your review and ratings. We are glad to hear that you had a good stay with us. We do have some groups staying with us from time to time, but that's more an exeption than a rule. We hope they didn't cause too much troubles. Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

Generally was fine. But there were some points which I was not quite satisfied. There was no WiFi in the room and I needed to go to the lobby and connected to internet, however, when I reached there, there was near no space for me to sit as there was a lot of teenagers (I don't know why). I could not find any comfortable place for me to relax and access internet, this was quite annoying. Besides, there was only one electricity plug in 6 people dorm. This was inconvenient to everyone.

• 4th Jun 2014

Thanks for your review and ratings. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We only offer wifi in the common areas because we like people to meet and share experiences. We understand that it is inconvient that there were so many people in the lobby. Sometimes we have groups staying with us, which can make it busy in the common areas. We hope they didn't cause you to much trouble. Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

It was clean and made for a comfortable stay in Amsterdam. The location was easy to find with the directions sent in the confirmation email and close enough to walk through the city.

BEST hostel breakfast I had in my month and a half traveling Europe. No wifi except in the lobby though. That was inconvenient. Not much atmosphere and it was kind of a hike to get to the center of the city. However, it was a very well maintained hostel located in Vondel Park which is pretty darn cool.

Well arranged place with efficient staffs. Yet if you're looking for a better interaction with staffs, this place might be too commercial or business. However, its location is really convenient to get around the city. Plus, if you rent bike here, it's a bit cheaper than other places and saving more trouble for you.

Thank you for your review and ratings. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our location and facilities. Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

This hostel is not bad. Be aware that it's one of those chain major hostels, and it's huge. A lot of bug tour groups stayed there while I was there as a solo. It feels more like an army barracks than a hostel. The reason I say that is because no one really socializes outside their groups. The bar is small and not very many people go there. The common area is just people sitting and texting. If you try you can make some friends. Location is good (right in vondelpark). Staff are somewhat helpful

Thanks for your review and ratings. We are happy to hear that you liked our location. Sometimes we have some groups staying with us. This does not happen very often, but we hope they didn't cause you any problems. We hope you had a good time in Amsterdam. Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

very friendly! they know what they are doing.

Thanks for you review and great ratings! We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us! Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

Great location. Nice to have a bar in the common space but wasn't the most social atmosphere. A lot of people in the lobby on laptops. Other than that, everything was great

There was just a couple of things that was missing in my opinion and that's related to the bathroom facilities. First I think it would be nice to have handsoap and a towel or paper towel by the sinks, and second I think there should be a chair or shelf or something like that in the shower "room" so we could put our stuff on it, like clothes and toiletries.

Muy buena ubicación. El personal muy educado y atento. El desayuno muy completo.

• 28th May 2014

Excelente hostel. Muy cómodo y amplio. Muy buenas y cómodas las habitaciones. Y el desayuno muy completo. Está muy cerca de todo.

Really nice hostel and good service!

• 27th May 2014

El hostel estaba bien, pero no hay conexión a wifi desde los dormitorios y en los espacios comunes no es muy buena... El desayuno sin embargo estaba bastante bueno y abundante...

Very good and clean hostel. Staff is friendly, helpful and very patient. The rooms are nice and spacious and the breakfast is probably the best I've ever had at a hostel. The only thing I found a bit strange is the fact that the bathroom is practically in the room. Which means no waiting in line, but it also means lots of noise whenever people use the facilities or blow dry their hair. I was awake at 6 am every day. Overall a great hostel though!

Foi uma estadia muito agradável. Do lado do Vondelpark, o hostel está próximo de algum dos principais pontos turísticos da cidade, embora esteja um pouco distante do centro - Red Light District, por exemplo. Os quartos estavam limpos, o café da manhã era excelente, com farta variedade e o staff foi sempre solícito e atencioso. Definitivamente ficaria novamente lá.

Auberge très bien placée, propre, personnel à l'écoute, petit déjeuné très copieux